Suggestions for 2017 Timeline Please

Started by Kirok, January 30, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters,

With 2016 over, it is time to update our timeline again.

Can you please reply below the things you would like to add to it for 2016?

They would include missions or events that were major highlights threw last year.

I would choose, for example, the Delta Gateway development that allowed the Discovery and other ships to explore the Delta Quadrant.

I would also mention the launch of the Task Group Bravo as well as the launch of the Challenger last year!

Beyond that, what else would you like to see added?

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ardyn Jaeger

I do believe Shran was debuted last year as well.

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Rhymus Cleroux

Does this include 2017 or just 2016?

If it does include 2017, there was the sudden loss and equally sudden discovery of Challenger and her crew after 3 weeks.

Kirok

Quote from: Rhymus Cleroux on January 31, 2018, 01:18:56 AM

Does this include 2017 or just 2016?

If it does include 2017, there was the sudden loss and equally sudden discovery of Challenger and her crew after 3 weeks.

2017 (last year) - sorry

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kalro Zolarim

Hello,

I hear the USS Tempest was able to retrieve the crew (and about 70% of the ship) USS Darwin (Nebula Class) which was presumed lost during the Dominion War, but which was found trapped in a temporal anomaly.

That's probably historically notable.

Edited to add:  Also, the Tempest ran into the 'Lost Dominion Fleet' from DS9, which may be forming into a new 'Traditionalist' Dominion Faction with a supply of thousands of fighting ships.

Kinley Garrison

Also, there was a civilization (will get the name of the civilization later, it's escaping me)  completely wiped out by a bioweapon with the Discovery crew remaining to witness it all. That's kinda major.

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.