January 2018 Fleetwide Awards Ceremony

Started by Kirok, January 28, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters.

Welcome to the 11th annual fleet awards ceremony.

That right, 11 Years giving that the site launched in January 2007.

Back then, it was just one ship.  The Discovery.

But last year we finally reached a milestone by opening our 6th SIMM and Task Force Bravo.

I take such great pride in that accomplishment and sincerely hope that those of you who were here last year do to.

And if things keep going as they are, maybe, just maybe we well see SIMM number 7 launch this year.   Say it with me, seven, sevAN, SEVAN!

We can do it, I believe in you and in us!

But for now, we take a moment to recognize the winners of the fleet awards.  There were many people who were deserving of awards this year, but only one spot of each award.  So, please give them extra kudos for rising to the top in their categories.

But before I launch into the awards, I want to personally recognize two people who put a lot of work into the site but who are not going to appear on the list below.  These two people helped make last years successes happen and I look to this years to continue doing the great work they have done.  I'm speaking of course of my fellow admins, Malcolm Adeyemi & Julia Rellek.

Please congratulate them both for a job well done.  As well as the other award winners.  Now, on to the awards:

Player of the Year Award (POTY)
This is a fleet award and is awarded in January, by the Fleet Commanding Officer, to the player who has contributed the most to the fleet over the past year.
This year the award goes to Naira!
Cadet of the Year Award
This is a fleet award and is awarded in January, by the Academy Commandant, to the player with the best Academy Course of the previous year. This award is open to both officer and EPC graduates.
This award goes to Katharoz Knox!
Shining Record Award
Awarded in January and July to the player with the best application since the last awards ceremony.
The winner is Felicity "Flick" Ellis!
Distinguished Command Award
Awarded in January by the Fleet Commanding Officer to the commanding officer of a ship who has demonstrated an excellent ability to manage their SIMM over the past year.
Dylan Torngate is the winner!
Distinguished Executive Officer Award
Awarded in January by the Fleet Commanding Officer to the executive officer of a ship who has demonstrated an excellent ability to manage their SIMM over the past year.
Kyle Briggs is the winner!
Fleet Captain Award
Awarded in January and July to any commanding officer who takes command over two or more starships for the duration of a mission.
James Hawke is the winner!
Fleet Commanding Officer Commendation
Awarded in January and July to a player whom the Fleet Commanding Officer feels warrants recognition.
This year the winner is T'Ra Jones!
Diplomat Award
Awarded in January and July to the player whom the FCO feels has always presented a neutral voice, mediated disputes effectively and strived for peace amongst users.
This year the winner is Kinley Garrison!

Please help me to congratulate the winners!  And Malcolm Adeyemi & Julia Rellek too.  And keep the number 7 in your thoughts!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Katheryn Brighton

Congratulations Everyone :)

Yes here's to number 7

Academy Commandant

Alexander Wu

Bravo Zulu to the recipients. All well deserved =)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Kyle Briggs

Congratulations everyone.

And thank you. I'm honored.

Calandra Trilarck

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks to the admins for all the work you guys put into this place. It's been really fun so far and I look forward to getting to create more with you guys.

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Kinley Garrison

Wow! I was definitely not expecting that! thanks! And congrats to everyone else! Here's to a good run ahead!

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Kyan Mackenzie

Congrats to all! And super excited about #7

Aggressive.....Explansion!

Naira

Congrats everyone! Now let's make 2018 even better than 2017!

Auzual Knox

Congratulations to everyone and thank you.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

T'Prina

Congratulations on these very well deserved awards!

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Rayek trLhoell

Congrats everyone!  And here's to Seven!

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Lyric McDaniels

Species: Changeling

If you could be anything you wanted, why wouldn't you choose to be happy?

Kalro Zolarim

T'Ra Jones

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.