News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Update on Site Downtime

Started by Dylan Torngate, January 18, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Hey guys-

As an update to the site is taking place, I wanted to let you all know of some changes to the site-

First off, we were able to manage a deal with our host that allowed us to use the funds on hand (mostly) to pay for two years of our site. This means we've prepaid for two active years of Shadow Fleet Fun, at again a discounted rate.

Secondly, site downtime has been rescheduled to automatically start at 11:30 PM EST. Our records show that this is the lowest activity levels for our site.

Thank you for bearing with us during this work.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Naira

11:30pm EST tonight? Tomorrow? A week from now?

Dylan Torngate

Sorry, I thought I added that. The downtime is tomorrow night, 1/19/18 at around 11:30 PM

Sorry!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Calandra Trilarck

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.