A Columbus Celebration (Open)

Started by Leanna Mazal, January 15, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leanna Mazal

Quote from: Derek Black on January 17, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

[Puzzles]

Derek chuckled, taking a slip of latinum out of his jacket pocket. Sliding it across the bartop under his hand, he gave her a playful wink. "Well it's my lucky day then. Double scotch on the rocks, my dear. And it'd be rude to drink alone. Would you care to join me?"

He withdrew his hand partially, touching the edge of the slip with only his fingers. "And Doctor Black is far too formal. I actually don't think we've formally met. Hi, I'm Derek."

Leanna had caught Knox's smile and could tell that there was something she wanted to ask her but knew they would catch up at some point to talk about it and appreciated the concern from her friend as she then returned her attention back to Derek.

From his reaction to her comment and his playful wink as he then slid a slip of latinum across the bar top under his hand, Leanna grinned at not only that but the way he answered her. Very much enjoying the flirtation with the Chief Medical Officer. Also noticing how he kept hold of the latinum as if daring her to take it off him after he gave his order and asked her to join him before commenting about how they hadn't formally met yet and introduced himself.

" I guess it is and certainly I'll get that for you " she replied" As for joining you I would love too and pleased to meet you Derek, I'm Leanna although close friends call me Lea" she said still in a flirtatious tone as she moved away for a moment to pour his double scotch on the rocks and herself a glass of Bomb Cyclone.

She then returned with both glasses and set his down in front of him before reaching for the latinum strip wondering what he was going to do next.

Auzual Knox

[Puzzles]

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on January 17, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

He than noticed Knox step closer to him, instinctively, Ryan stepped away to allow them some privacy. He was quiet and focused as he listened to the Second Officer, he than nodded slightly in agreement, before he replied with the following "Understood Commander, I can step out now if you like or we can plan for tomorrow if it is not a crisis" His heavily accented voice was not much above a whisper, but it was calm and direct as he addressed the Second Officer.

"Once you are settled into your new office. And, do let me know in person. This is not the kind of meeting that can be organized via comm, nor does it show up on your Calendar."

Brightening up, Knox looked to Ryan again.

"I had not realized that you were a fan of exotic plants! Perfect. I look forward to showing you what I have been crossing in Hydroponics."

She looked over, observing Leanna and Derek and then the Admiral and Lt. T'Prina again.

"Looks like Black is busy, perhaps we should make our way over to the Admiral?"

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 17, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

[Puzzles]

"Once you are settled into your new office. And, do let me know in person. This is not the kind of meeting that can be organized via comm, nor does it show up on your Calendar."

Brightening up, Knox looked to Ryan again.

"I had not realized that you were a fan of exotic plants! Perfect. I look forward to showing you what I have been crossing in Hydroponics."

She looked over, observing Leanna and Derek and then the Admiral and Lt. T'Prina again.

"Looks like Black is busy, perhaps we should make our way over to the Admiral?"

[Location: Puzzles]

Tritter nodded sightly to the Second Officer, he than replied with, "Understood Commander, I will let you know", his voice was it's usual calm and relaxed tone.

Ryan than heard her address him, he turned around and focused on her. He than grinned slightly and replied with, "That I am, I have enjoyed them since I was a child" His tone seemed lighthearted and his expressions indicated the same.

Tritter than looked towards Ryan, who said, "Go ahead without me" Ryan knew the Admiral didn't like him and he was fine to stay out of their conversation. Tritter sighed quietly, he gave him a hug and said "Sorry honey", Ryan returned the hug and took a seat by himself. Tritter than focused on Knox, "Let us proceed" is the reply given to the Second Officer.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Auzual Knox

[Puzzles]

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on January 17, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Tritter nodded sightly to the Second Officer, he than replied with, "Understood Commander, I will let you know", his voice was it's usual calm and relaxed tone.

Ryan than heard her address him, he turned around and focused on her. He than grinned slightly and replied with, "That I am, I have enjoyed them since I was a child" His tone seemed lighthearted and his expressions indicated the same.

Tritter than looked towards Ryan, who said, "Go ahead without me" Ryan knew the Admiral didn't like him and he was fine to stay out of their conversation. Tritter sighed quietly, he gave him a hug and said "Sorry honey", Ryan returned the hug and took a seat by himself. Tritter than focused on Knox, "Let us proceed" is the reply given to the Second Officer.

Knox rolled her eyes at the notion of the Admiral's uncomfortableness and thought something to herself that she would never repeat to him.

"Yes, Captain."

Captain Tritter was still taller than her even though her 5'9'' had a few extra inches due to the heels. She nodded and smiled with her eyes as they looked at each other briefly. Conspiratorially and knowingly sharing that they both understood what they were about to get themselves into.

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on January 17, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

"We were on a planet full of heathen lizard people. They forced us to fight their warriors as a sacrament to their demon gods."

"Oh. And then what happened? Mama Pwina? Did you fight them?"

"Good evening. Admiral, Lt. T'Prina. Analyn."

Knox nodded and was quickly interrupted.

"Lady Twill, lady Twill! Did you fight the Xa .. the xaaaaa ... the the xaazeeelly?"

"Yes, etta, both the Captain and I served with Admiral Adeyemi and Lt. T'Prina during the battle on Xa'zii Prime. Though, the bacterial infection rendered me unconscious towards the end, and as such I missed their big finish."

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 18, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

[Puzzles]
Knox rolled her eyes at the notion of the Admiral's uncomfortableness and thought something to herself that she would never repeat to him.

"Yes, Captain."

Captain Tritter was still taller than her even though her 5'9'' had a few extra inches due to the heels. She nodded and smiled with her eyes as they looked at each other briefly. Conspiratorially and knowingly sharing that they both understood what they were about to get themselves into.

"Lady Twill, lady Twill! Did you fight the Xa .. the xaaaaa ... the the xaazeeelly?"

"Yes, etta, both the Captain and I served with Admiral Adeyemi and Lt. T'Prina during the battle on Xa'zii Prime. Though, the bacterial infection rendered me unconscious towards the end, and as such I missed their big finish."

Tritter didn't like leaving his Husband behind, but they weren't comfortable with coming along and he knew not to push the other man. He than proceeded to follow Knox over towards the Admiral and T'Prina, he secretly was a bit on edge, only because he knew that the Admiral can be a bit... judgmental. He simply greeted both the Admiral and the Lieutenant. He remained silent other than that, as he seemed content to let them converse, he felt content to remain mostly quiet, as it suited him.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

T'Prina

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on January 17, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

[Puzzles]

T'Prina had hit very close to the mark. Knowing her, it wasn't unusual, but she did have the singularly Vulcan way of stating the truth in a blunt way that might leave one feeling uncomfortable. Adeyemi covered the moment by sipping at his beer.

"One might think, but I am accustomed to these parties by now." He told her. Adeyemi did look uncomfortable in his suit, but he also looked quite dashing. He might be 50 years old, but he certainly didn't have to look it. "Starfleet is a big one for forcing socialization on its people."

"There's lots of veggies to eat, Mama Pwina. I don't like 'em, but you might. Mack 'Em always says they're good for you." Analyn had taken a hand from each of them and was executing a pull up of sorts with two arms, and failing. Despite being a state of the art artificial intelligence prototype capable of running a Starbase, her hologram avatar did not have enough upper body strength.

"They are good for you," Adeyemi said down to her absently, before addressing both Analyn and T'Prina. "Did you know that the lieutenant here and I first truly met on the battlefield?"

Analyn stopped trying to executive a toddler-up and listened. Her eyes were wide.

"You two fought?! I bet Mama Pwina WON."

Adeyemi stifled a laugh that began deep in his belly and threatened to bubble out over his lips. He shook his head and drank more beer so he wouldn't give away his amusement.

"No, my love," The admiral told her, absently using the phrase he usually only employed in his mind when he thought of the little girl. "We were on a planet full of heathen lizard people. They forced us to fight their warriors as a sacrament to their demon gods."

"Oh." Clearly, Analyn didn't find this as amusing. She tended to shut down just a bit whenever Adeyemi brought up any kind of God or religion. She had told him once or twice before that she didn't see the need for it. "And then what happened? Mama Pwina? Did you fight them?

[Puzzles]

T'Prina pursed her lips, as she recalled the battle vividly. A small part of her was ashamed to admit that the base, violent part of her Vulcan genetic heritage had reveled in the battle. She could distinctly remember the feel of the polearm battle ax in her hands, not unlike the lirpa she had been trained with.

"Yes, I did fight. It was necessary." Her response was short, and brittle, as she didn't quite care for the reminder.

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 18, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

T'Prina nodded a polite greeting to both the Captain and the Second Officer. Inwardly however, she felt positively dwarfed in both size and rank by the pair of them.  It had been somewhat easier conversing with Adeyemi, despite his lofty title, as they had ANaLYN in common. It occurred to her then that she had grown accustomed to his presence, and might actually miss him when he was gone. For now, she began to once again poke at the minty pulp in her drink and pondered how to make her escape.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Derek Black

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on January 17, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

Leanna had caught Knox's smile and could tell that there was something she wanted to ask her but knew they would catch up at some point to talk about it and appreciated the concern from her friend as she then returned her attention back to Derek.

From his reaction to her comment and his playful wink as he then slid a slip of latinum across the bar top under his hand, Leanna grinned at not only that but the way he answered her. Very much enjoying the flirtation with the Chief Medical Officer. Also noticing how he kept hold of the latinum as if daring her to take it off him after he gave his order and asked her to join him before commenting about how they hadn't formally met yet and introduced himself.

" I guess it is and certainly I'll get that for you " she replied" As for joining you I would love too and pleased to meet you Derek, I'm Leanna although close friends call me Lea" she said still in a flirtatious tone as she moved away for a moment to pour his double scotch on the rocks and herself a glass of Bomb Cyclone.

She then returned with both glasses and set his down in front of him before reaching for the latinum strip wondering what he was going to do next.

[Puzzles]

Derek smiled, watching her come back with the drinks. Truth be told, he didn't frequently go out much anymore, the days of bar hopping around promenade having long since passed. The cosmic strip by Starfleet Academy was best left to cadets as it was an unwritten rule for instructors to stay away; what happened on the strip generally best stayed on the strip. Still, it wasn't unpleasant at all, enjoying a decent whiskey and a delightfully obliging woman.

Splitting his fingers, he revealed a second slip neatly hidden beneath the first, giving her a coy wink as she set the glasses down. "My compliments, Leanna. I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon, perhaps someday I'll be amongst the privileged to call you Lea?" Derek picked up the amber filled tumbler, touching it lightly against the side of her glass. "To future endeavours." He proposed, before taking a healthy sip. Savouring the sherried overtones and rich earthy finish, Derek raised an eyebrow, genuinely surprised. "Macallan Highlands, if I'm not mistaken. You have excellent tastes."

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Puzzles]

Quite a crowd had gathered. He nodded to Captain Tritter and Commander Knox in turn. Adeyemi felt a bit more at ease. As much as he was a solitary man, these people had been a part of his crew. This was the very last time he would have to attend such a mandatory party. And the beer wasn't hurting.

"We all fought together on that field of battle, little one," Adeyemi told Analyn, who looked entranced by the tale. "Captain Tritter here had quite a few fights during his time on the Columbus. I wonder if he'll be able to tone down his violent tendencies now that he is commanding officer."

The bit of teasing was out of character for him, but the admiral was visibly relaxing. Perhaps this wasn't so bad. He would return to the station as a guest soon enough. In the meantime he had more adventures to have.

"Lieutenant T'Prina saved my life that day. Quite a few of us saved the lives of another." He told Analyn and the group. "It was one of our very first missions together. It was not ideal, to say the least."

Adeyemi was leaving much unsaid. A boring, routine mission would not have formed such a bond among the crew. He wouldn't have faced off with the Xa'zii again for all the whiskey in Ireland, and he wished that particular mission had not resulted in bloodshed. But it had served to bring them closer together.

"Mama Pwina! Tell us about when you blew up the labby-tory on the planet!" Analyn was asking the Vulcan woman, eyes excited and little feet kicking.

Leanna Mazal

Quote from: Derek Black on January 19, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

[Puzzles]

Derek smiled, watching her come back with the drinks. Truth be told, he didn't frequently go out much anymore, the days of bar hopping around promenade having long since passed. The cosmic strip by Starfleet Academy was best left to cadets as it was an unwritten rule for instructors to stay away; what happened on the strip generally best stayed on the strip. Still, it wasn't unpleasant at all, enjoying a decent whiskey and a delightfully obliging woman.

Splitting his fingers, he revealed a second slip neatly hidden beneath the first, giving her a coy wink as she set the glasses down. "My compliments, Leanna. I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon, perhaps someday I'll be amongst the privileged to call you Lea?" Derek picked up the amber filled tumbler, touching it lightly against the side of her glass. "To future endeavours." He proposed, before taking a healthy sip. Savouring the sherried overtones and rich earthy finish, Derek raised an eyebrow, genuinely surprised. "Macallan Highlands, if I'm not mistaken. You have excellent tastes."

[Puzzles]

When Derek revealed the second strip underneath the first before giving her a coy wink, Leanna had to admit that she was impressed with the move he had made and grinned as she took the strips of Latinum although did it in a way to continue the tease and playfulness of the moment. Listening intently her focus firmly on him as he spoke.

" Thank you Derek its appreciated and that's good to know as I'm certainly enjoying your company and your going the right way to be able to call me that already " she replied playfully as he clinked his glass against hers and raised a toast. " Yes to future endeavours " she said watching him take a healthy sip of the whiskey noting how impressed he was with her choice before he uttered a word.

Pausing for a moment to take a sip of her own drink then answered him. " Your correct it is and what can I say its always been a knack of mine when it comes to choosing the right drink for my customers and I had a feeling you would appreciate this one " she said her black irises shining a little brighter.

T'Prina

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on January 19, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

[Puzzles]

Quite a crowd had gathered. He nodded to Captain Tritter and Commander Knox in turn. Adeyemi felt a bit more at ease. As much as he was a solitary man, these people had been a part of his crew. This was the very last time he would have to attend such a mandatory party. And the beer wasn't hurting.

"We all fought together on that field of battle, little one," Adeyemi told Analyn, who looked entranced by the tale. "Captain Tritter here had quite a few fights during his time on the Columbus. I wonder if he'll be able to tone down his violent tendencies now that he is commanding officer."

The bit of teasing was out of character for him, but the admiral was visibly relaxing. Perhaps this wasn't so bad. He would return to the station as a guest soon enough. In the meantime he had more adventures to have.

"Lieutenant T'Prina saved my life that day. Quite a few of us saved the lives of another." He told Analyn and the group. "It was one of our very first missions together. It was not ideal, to say the least."

Adeyemi was leaving much unsaid. A boring, routine mission would not have formed such a bond among the crew. He wouldn't have faced off with the Xa'zii again for all the whiskey in Ireland, and he wished that particular mission had not resulted in bloodshed. But it had served to bring them closer together.

"Mama Pwina! Tell us about when you blew up the labby-tory on the planet!" Analyn was asking the Vulcan woman, eyes excited and little feet kicking.

[Puzzles]

T'Prina raised her eyebrows and took a sip of her drink, before patting the small AI on the top of her head. That was another story she'd rather not think too much about. And another person who had left.

"I believe that is a tale best saved for another time, little one. We should be focusing on the achievements of Admiral Adeyemi, and our Captain Tritter. Please, allow me to extend my sincere congratulations to you both, gentlemen. Although we are losing the Admiral, I am confident the Starbase will fare quite well in Captain Tritter's hands." She flushed faintly greenish at the tips of her ears, thankfully hidden by her spill of thick dark hair. It felt too much like public speaking for her comfort, and she was unused to doling out praise and accolades. With a very studious look at her beverage, she wondered if it were too soon to make a polite exit.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Kyan Mackenzie

:: Puzzles | Starbase Columbus ::

On a pirate ship, it was customary for the crew to pay tribute to their new captain with a gift. This was a tradition to which Starfleet also adhered apparently, which Kyan was happy for. Truthfully, it reminded him of his time on the Latinum Lady. The Ferengi Captain, Dagh, had also enjoyed the tradition, but enforced it on a yearly basis. Kyan didn't mind. He just gave the old Ferengi the same gift year after year. Five strips of Latinum. Dagh appreciated Kyan's gifts much more than those of his Klingon crew, which were either alive, or designed to make things dead. Either way... of no use to a Ferengi.

That's why, as he had done with Dagh, Kyan had considered the recipient before selecting the gift. Tritter was a Security type, and from Germany, on Earth. In doing his research, he discovered that the Germans had quite a military history. It took the little Security Chief quite some time to come across his gift, but when he's aquired it, he knew it was the right one.

It was sure in this opinion that Kyan was as he strolled into the party, and eager to give the tribute to his new CO. Actually, he'd rather have kept it for himself because it WAS pretty nice. But the social customs had to be respected. Making his way through all the people, Kyan finally spotted Tritter standing with the Admiral and T'Prina and walked over.

"Merry Met Admiral, Commander, Lieutenant!" Kyan smiled. "And congratulations on being promoted!" He offered his gift up to the tall Human. "Here's my tribute!"

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on January 19, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

:: Puzzles | Starbase Columbus ::

On a pirate ship, it was customary for the crew to pay tribute to their new captain with a gift. This was a tradition to which Starfleet also adhered apparently, which Kyan was happy for. Truthfully, it reminded him of his time on the Latinum Lady. The Ferengi Captain, Dagh, had also enjoyed the tradition, but enforced it on a yearly basis. Kyan didn't mind. He just gave the old Ferengi the same gift year after year. Five strips of Latinum. Dagh appreciated Kyan's gifts much more than those of his Klingon crew, which were either alive, or designed to make things dead. Either way... of no use to a Ferengi.

That's why, as he had done with Dagh, Kyan had considered the recipient before selecting the gift. Tritter was a Security type, and from Germany, on Earth. In doing his research, he discovered that the Germans had quite a military history. It took the little Security Chief quite some time to come across his gift, but when he's aquired it, he knew it was the right one.

It was sure in this opinion that Kyan was as he strolled into the party, and eager to give the tribute to his new CO. Actually, he'd rather have kept it for himself because it WAS pretty nice. But the social customs had to be respected. Making his way through all the people, Kyan finally spotted Tritter standing with the Admiral and T'Prina and walked over.

"Merry Met Admiral, Commander, Lieutenant!" Kyan smiled. "And congratulations on being promoted!" He offered his gift up to the tall Human. "Here's my tribute!"

Tritter had been focusing on the dialogue between the Admiral, the Second Officer, the Chief Science Officer and the AI. He was for the most part quiet as he listened to the conversations between them. A few moments later, his attention was caught and he focused elsewhere, on the approaching Security Chief. Once the Chief approached, he watched them as they stopped and than spoke to the group. Tritter than nodded slightly and said "Greetings, Lieutenant Commander", even though he was offduty, he was still formal to a certain degree.

He than watched the Chief offer him a gift, he than stated, "Thank you Lieutenant Commander", he proceeded to take it from the Chief and he proceeded to investigate it, he was impressed, although he wasn't the outwardly emotional type. He than stated the following to the Chief, "It is appreciated and a good choice Lieutenant Commander", his heavily accented voice was calm but also appreciative as he addressed the Chief.

Kyan Mackenzie

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on January 20, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

He than watched the Chief offer him a gift, he than stated, "Thank you Lieutenant Commander", he proceeded to take it from the Chief and he proceeded to investigate it, he was impressed, although he wasn't the outwardly emotional type. He than stated the following to the Chief, "It is appreciated and a good choice Lieutenant Commander", his heavily accented voice was calm but also appreciative as he addressed the Chief.

Kyan nodded eagerly. "I know it was. Spent some toime tryin tae get it. Had tae barter with some Ferengi trader, but I've a good relationship with that sort ye see." Kyan indicated the dagger. "But it's a real life dagger from yer home country on Earth it is. Soldiers from there used it in World War II. Oi figured it'd be proper tribute for ye on account of you becoming the Station Commander an all... an yer own history in security."

Kyan peered up at the assembled group. "So where's the Scotch aye? If it's a party we're havin!" 

Jenna McKinson

[ Puzzles ]

"Come on slowpoke,"Molly exclaimed as she pulled Jenna into puzzles. The ruffles at the bottom of her strapless dress seemed to flow with her. It seemed almost ethereal as it hugged her perfectly. As she moved it seemed like a cloud wrapped around her for a perfect hug. Her makeup and hair perfectly matched the look. She loved Jenna's knack for finding the perfect look. As Jenna was being pulled in she chuckled. "Woah there Giraffe. Who knew you could run so well in that dress. Remember I have tinier legs," Jenna said. Molly shook her head as she continued to pull Jenna in.

Jenna wore a simple yet elegant pantsuit. Like Molly's look, Jenna's flattered her very well. Though she was not a fan of makeup on herself, she was glad to have Molly help her. The suit seemed to move wonderfully with her and they seemed to fit the flare of the evening. As the two held hands, they beamed. Since they had made things official, they seemed happier than ever. "You don't think Leanna will mind us crashing the stage a bit later do you?" Molly asked. "Of course not. With us heavily rehearsing all week I'd think she wouldn't mind. Besides... I think it's time I test the new program," Jenna said.

They made their way to the stage as the band was in between numbers and then they worked out their plan. Before anyone could see them mingling, they made their way to the bar to get some refreshments. With the set list set, it was only a matter of time before Jenna's best laid plan to be put into action. They then noticed T'Prina looking like she may have wanted an out for her current conversation. Jenna then walked over toward her. "Hey T'Prina Molly and I could use your help with a little surprise we cooked up for the party. Can you take a minute a come help us?" Jenna asked T'Prina via a whisper. She moved slowly so she wouldn't be seen.

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Derek Black

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on January 19, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

[Puzzles]

When Derek revealed the second strip underneath the first before giving her a coy wink, Leanna had to admit that she was impressed with the move he had made and grinned as she took the strips of Latinum although did it in a way to continue the tease and playfulness of the moment. Listening intently her focus firmly on him as he spoke.

" Thank you Derek its appreciated and that's good to know as I'm certainly enjoying your company and your going the right way to be able to call me that already " she replied playfully as he clinked his glass against hers and raised a toast. " Yes to future endeavours " she said watching him take a healthy sip of the whiskey noting how impressed he was with her choice before he uttered a word.

Pausing for a moment to take a sip of her own drink then answered him. " Your correct it is and what can I say its always been a knack of mine when it comes to choosing the right drink for my customers and I had a feeling you would appreciate this one " she said her black irises shining a little brighter.

[Puzzles]

"A remarkable skill." Derek proffered, raised his glass as a silent toast. "I reckon you're a lady with many knacks." He teased playfully, toeing the line between friendly and flirtatious. God, has it been that long? he thought to himself, bemused at his own comments. Leaning against the bar and observing the festivities, he noted the work which had been done since the last incidences over their holiday break. "You've certainly been busy redecorating. It looks good; bright, open, welcoming. All your own design?"

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.