A Columbus Celebration (Open)

Started by Leanna Mazal, January 15, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leanna Mazal

[Puzzles]

Leanna was stood behind the bar going over the extensive list on her PADD as she wanted to make sure that she hadn't forgotten anything. Upon learning that Admiral Adeyemi was leaving and that Commander Tritter had been promoted, she had began organising a celebration to honour both men and after days of perfecting the menu, drinks, entertainment, the day of the party had finally arrived and as usual she wanted to ensure that it went well without any problems.

The bar had been closed to only members of the Columbus crew who could attend along with those they wanted to invite such as family etc, the band had started playing, the food was ready to bring out once everyone arrived and included dishes from the places they were born. Two large tables had been set up for the food to be placed on and she had opted for both a hot and cold buffet along with various desserts.

Pitchers of her famous cocktails were poured and chilling as well as the extensive selection of both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks that she served. Finally she signed everything off satisfied that nothing had been missed before leaving Seamus in charge whilst she went to get ready.

Returning minutes later carrying neatly wrapped gifts a book containing Betazoid holy text for the Admiral and a Deelar (Betazoid Ax) for Captain Tritter. Placing them to one side as she awaited her guests and looked forward to hosting this celebration for everyone.

Michael J. Tritter

[Location: Puzzles]

Tritter wasn't a fan of the whole party environment, but he wasn't the type to miss out on such an important event. He knew it would be awkward for him, but he was blessed to have his Husband with him. He was dressed in his traditional uniform, as he had been working and wasn't a fan of the dress uniform, he felt it made him look floofy for lack of a better term. His Husband on the other hand, was wearing a suit and tie, which he did find to be plenty of eye candy.

Tritter had his right hand wrapped around Ryan's left hand, they proceeded to carefully move through the crowd, although he did stop a few times to have polite conversations with a few people that he was familiar with. Ryan than turned to Tritter and said "Did you want me to get you something to drink?" Tritter grinned slightly at Ryan and nodded, "Yes please honey" Ryan already knew what he wanted, it was a bit too early for alcohol anyways. Ryan split from Tritter to make his way over to the bar, he would request a water for himself and a ginger ale for Tritter. He would than take the glasses and make his way back through the crowd back towards Tritter, he would than hand him his soda.

Tritter than leaned down and whispered to Ryan, "I have a feeling alcohol will be needed soon", which was a subtle hint that he didn't like the  crowd. Ryan laughed and said "Too early for that" The two men managed to move a bit out of the center and off to the side slightly, where they could get a bit of a break from the main crowd, to which both were fine with.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Auzual Knox

Puzzles

Knox could not imagine a better way to celebrate Captain Tritter's promotion, and as ever, Leanna had outdone herself. Both her and Puzzles looked amazing. When off duty and visiting Puzzles, Knox would often take a little more time preparing herself. Unusual for the Trill who had only been a man previously. Though, her most recent encounter with a technologically superior alien race had left its imprint in more ways than one including, for some reason, dress code.

From Captain Stafford's blatant disregard for the formalities, to Captain Adeyemi's strong bordering psychotic religious conviction, Knox was curious as to how Captain Tritter's style of command shall change the Station.

"Leanna! Looking as beautiful as always. Thank you for making all of the arrangements, I do not know what we would do without you. How are things? Hope the little one is settling in ok. You shall let us know if there is ever anything you need?"

Knox smiled, though she was holding back a little and knew that it would be best for another time. And, did not want to monopolize the hostess.

Wondering over to greet the Captain and Ryan. She was not at all surprised by his promotion, he was a fine officer and knew the Station better than anyone. Knox was especially glad that StarFleet had promoted him and not simply sent a stranger with the pips.

"Captain. Ryan! Looking rather dashing, as always."

Nodding to Tritter an she leaned in to kiss his husband on the cheek. The Tritters were her favorite family on the Station. They had shared many an evening together since the Cultural event upon discovering their passion for food. And, looking after the miniTritters was also something she enjoyed very much.

"I take it you removed the crucifixion from your office?"

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Leanna Mazal

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 15, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

Puzzles

From Captain Stafford's blatant disregard for the formalities, to Captain Adeyemi's strong bordering psychotic religious conviction, Knox was curious as to how Captain Tritter's style of command shall change the Station.

"Leanna! Looking as beautiful as always. Thank you for making all of the arrangements, I do not know what we would do without you. How are things? Hope the little one is settling in ok. You shall let us know if there is ever anything you need?"

Knox smiled, though she was holding back a little and knew that it would be best for another time. And, did not want to monopolize the hostess.

[Puzzles]

Leanna had spotted the Tritters mingling amongst those who had started to gather and always loved seeing them together and the way they acted around one another. Offering a friendly smile as the newly promoted Captain ordered a water and ginger ale from Maggie before he rejoined his husband in a more quieter part of the bar.

Then when Knox approached she smiled happy to see her friend and always enjoyed their conversations and the way she thought about others and ensuring they had everything they needed. She of course picked up that she was holding back slightly but understood completely.as to why as she responded to her.

" Thank you Knox, you look lovely and anytime as I love do things like this " she replied " Things are good and she is you'll have to pop by sometime and see her and I will" she said before Knox walked over to the Tritters. Leanna returned to the bar where she instructed Maggie and Kippy to inform the kitchen and start bringing the food out.

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 15, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

Puzzles

Knox could not imagine a better way to celebrate Captain Tritter's promotion, and as ever, Leanna had outdone herself. Both her and Puzzles looked amazing. When off duty and visiting Puzzles, Knox would often take a little more time preparing herself. Unusual for the Trill who had only been a man previously. Though, her most recent encounter with a technologically superior alien race had left its imprint in more ways than one including, for some reason, dress code.

Wondering over to greet the Captain and Ryan. She was not at all surprised by his promotion, he was a fine officer and knew the Station better than anyone. Knox was especially glad that StarFleet had promoted him and not simply sent a stranger with the pips.

"Captain. Ryan! Looking rather dashing, as always."

Nodding to Tritter an she leaned in to kiss his husband on the cheek. The Tritters were her favorite family on the Station. They had shared many an evening together since the Cultural event upon discovering their passion for food. And, looking after the miniTritters was also something she enjoyed very much.

"I take it you removed the crucifixion from your office?"

Tritter seemed a bit more relaxed now that they were out of the center of the room and his Husband was back with him, these types of gatherings were not his thing. Tritter first noticed the Trill approaching, his gaze shifted to face hers. However, Ryan's didn't right away as he was in the middle of a conversation with someone, however once his name was mentioned, he perked up, excused himself and shifted his focus to the Trill. Ryan was a bit... baffled as she kissed him on the cheek, he wasn't most gays and that wasn't a big thing to him. But he did actually enjoy her company, so he decided to not be rude and play along, as he had seen that plenty of times on TV.

Ryan than shifted focus to Tritter, he was curious as to the reply to come from her comment, this was going to be good. The large man took a moment, he than stated, "In due time, have to let him pack first", the usually serious Germanic tone of the man actually had, gasp, a hint of humor in it. It was rare for him to act in such a fashion, but he actually had a positive relationship with the Trill and was trying to not be soo uptight.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Malcolm Adeyemi

[P-Way to Puzzles]

Adeyemi was late. It was unlike him, but today seemed to be the day for stepping out of character.

He had received word that he was to be transferred. Adeyemi had mixed feelings about it. It seemed that he had just gotten accustomed to life on the Columbus. But shortly he would be sent elsewhere, on a nearly permanent basis. A new adventure at every turn. It should have excited him, but he had found himself growing more melancholy as the day approached.

A large reason for that was in tow with him as he walked. Analyn was wearing a tiny little tuxedo. He had admonished her for this, telling her a dress was more appropriate, but she'd protested. She'd said that it was formal, as the dress code was formal, and as a girl she could wear a boy's suit, couldn't she? The entire question left Adeyemi dealing with an issue he did not want to get into. And so the little AI wore her dapper tuxedo, men's shoes, and her long brown hair pinned up like a little boy's. Even he had to admit she looked cute.

"Why can't I go?" Analyn asked for perhaps the tenth time that evening.

"Because. I will be going from ship to ship, you cannot exist except here."

"But WhhhyyyYYyyYy..." She droned out, adding different inflections to the word, and then breaking the word into a little song. He noticed that she did that a lot when she didn't want to deal with an issue.

When he stepped into Puzzles he noted that the party was in full swing. There were a lot of people there. He instinctively found Analyn's hand in his own. Her little fingers intertwined with his.

Quite a few officers were wearing their finest. Wordlessly, Adeyemi scooped a pint of powerful looking beer from the bartender, an Irish fellow named Seamus. Puzzles had its own microbrewery in the back, and the Irishmen whipped up quite a lager. Adeyemi dipped his nose into it and drank deeply. The beer was so dark it was almost black, and very cool. He tasted oats, chocolate, hints of coffee. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Not bad for a paddy!" Adeyemi called out to he departing man, who responded with an over the shoulder call of "Tan!"

He was alone again. Analyn stirred restlessly, and eyed up the dessert trolley. He let go of her hand.

"Go on," Adeyemi sighed. "I will be OK on my own. Just don't go too far, and don't ruin your dr--tux."

With a happy squeal the little girl made a beeline and began assembling a dessert plate of monumental proportions.

Dear Jesus, please let me get through this party.

Derek Black

[Puzzles]

Though not usually one for parties, Derek had considered the risk/benefit ratios of coming to one for their CO's upcoming departure, with several requisitions for rather special pieces of equipment sitting on his desk finally pushing him over the edge. While easily not the first to arrive, he did manage to slip in before Adeyemi decided to begin making his rounds, the man seemingly distracted by Analyn as usual. The little one making a beeline for the desserts did put a smile on his face though, and it lingered as he made his way to the bar.

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on January 15, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Leanna returned to the bar where she instructed Maggie and Kippy to inform the kitchen and start bringing the food out.

"Hi there." Derek greeted the pleasantly lithe proprietor lightheartedly, with the intentions of ordering a drink. He paused, realizing that she was coordinating the deployment of a feast hidden nearby. "Ah, sorry, you're busy. I'll go bother the barkeep instead."

Leanna Mazal

Quote from: Derek Black on January 16, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

[Puzzles]

"Hi there." Derek greeted the pleasantly lithe proprietor lightheartedly, with the intentions of ordering a drink. He paused, realizing that she was coordinating the deployment of a feast hidden nearby. "Ah, sorry, you're busy. I'll go bother the barkeep instead."

[Puzzles]

Maggie and Kippy hadn't wasted any time in following Leanna's orders and word soon came back from the Kitchen that the food was on its way out which now allowed Leanna to not only serve drinks but also to mingle and chat with her guests knowing that her staff had everything under control and would only need to speak to her if it was important or if there was a problem.

Turning her attention when a man she recognised as Dr Black greeted her before apologising seeing that she was busy and that he would ask Seamus for a drink. She smiled in her flirty fun way before answering him. " Hi there Doctor Black and no need to apologise I'm all yours now so what can I get you?".

T'Prina

[Puzzles]

T'Prina stood off to the side sipping something the bartender had called a 'mint julep.' It wasn't terrible, but neither was it something she would have chosen for herself. Honestly, she wouldn't have chosen to be here either, she did not enjoy parties. However, it was for the Admiral, to not attend would be considered rude. She found a seat alone, and used her drink's stirrer to poke at a bit of greenish pulp at the bottom of the glass. After a while, she would give Adeyemi her well wishes, and then make her retreat from the loud, crowded gathering.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: T'Prina on January 16, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

[Puzzles]

T'Prina stood off to the side sipping something the bartender had called a 'mint julep.' It wasn't terrible, but neither was it something she would have chosen for herself. Honestly, she wouldn't have chosen to be here either, she did not enjoy parties. However, it was for the Admiral, to not attend would be considered rude. She found a seat alone, and used her drink's stirrer to poke at a bit of greenish pulp at the bottom of the glass. After a while, she would give Adeyemi her well wishes, and then make her retreat from the loud, crowded gathering.
[Puzzles]

T'Prina. Finally, a kindred spirit. Adeyemi and the Vulcan had been on the field of battle before. With her keen logical mind she was more cut from the same cloth than most on the Columbus. He finished off his beer, nodding his compliment to Seamus, and took another. He drifted over to the science officer.

Analyn saw him and skipped over to him. The little girl had flakes of baklava all over her mouth and chocolate stains on her fingers. Her little tuxedo wasn't fairing much better.

"I had a cuppa tea. Mr. Shame Us, he's from Ireland. That's near you, isn't it?" Before he could answer, Analyn plowed along. Her hazel eyes were big and wide and she was speaking even faster than usual. "He said they always drink tea there and he gave me some. It was hot and sweet!

Great. A caffeinated Analyn. He hurried his pace.

Analyn spotted T'Prina and squealed. Abandoning him utterly, she rushed forward on tiny little legs, brushed past an Andorian officer in a suit, causing him to spill a plate of food. The fellow cursed her and squatted to clean it all up.

Adeyemi caught up with the little tuxedoed ball of incendiary caffeinated joy. She was simply staring at the Vulcan woman she had selected as her surrogate mother, eyes wide, pastry crust on her face.

"Analyn? Say hello to the lieutenant." Adeyemi prompted in the automatic way a parent does when their child isn't observing their courtesies.

"Sorry, Mack Á¢â,¬ËœEm, I..." Analyn was still staring up at T'Prina in her own. The little girl smiled shyly, tilted her head and clasped her hands at her cheek. "Mama Pwina, you haven't ever weared a dress Á¢â,¬Ëœafore...you just look so pretty...

T'Prina

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on January 16, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

[Puzzles]

T'Prina. Finally, a kindred spirit. Adeyemi and the Vulcan had been on the field of battle before. With her keen logical mind she was more cut from the same cloth than most on the Columbus. He finished off his beer, nodding his compliment to Seamus, and took another. He drifted over to the science officer.

Analyn saw him and skipped over to him. The little girl had flakes of baklava all over her mouth and chocolate stains on her fingers. Her little tuxedo wasn't fairing much better.

"I had a cuppa tea. Mr. Shame Us, he's from Ireland. That's near you, isn't it?" Before he could answer, Analyn plowed along. Her hazel eyes were big and wide and she was speaking even faster than usual. "He said they always drink tea there and he gave me some. It was hot and sweet!

Great. A caffeinated Analyn. He hurried his pace.

Analyn spotted T'Prina and squealed. Abandoning him utterly, she rushed forward on tiny little legs, brushed past an Andorian officer in a suit, causing him to spill a plate of food. The fellow cursed her and squatted to clean it all up.

Adeyemi caught up with the little tuxedoed ball of incendiary caffeinated joy. She was simply staring at the Vulcan woman she had selected as her surrogate mother, eyes wide, pastry crust on her face.

"Analyn? Say hello to the lieutenant." Adeyemi prompted in the automatic way a parent does when their child isn't observing their courtesies.

"Sorry, Mack Á¢â,¬ËœEm, I..." Analyn was still staring up at T'Prina in her own. The little girl smiled shyly, tilted her head and clasped her hands at her cheek. "Mama Pwina, you haven't ever weared a dress Á¢â,¬Ëœafore...you just look so pretty...

A small half smile quirked at the corner of T'Prina's mouth as she whisked a large cloth napkin off the table with a flourish. "Thank you, little one. I do not have much occasion to 'dress up', as it is highly inappropriate for lab work." As she talked, she efficiently cleaned ANaLYN's sticky face and hands. A few flicks of her wrist and the napkin neatly brushed away the pasty flakes that clung to her small tuxedo.

"I see the Admiral allowed you free reign at the buffet. But now you are looking presentable once more." The Vulcan lightly patted the AI's head, then looked over Adeyemi. She supposed she ought to say something complimentary, out of politeness, but... "And you look, uncomfortable, Admiral. I do not believe 'dressing up' is something you are accustomed to either." It was slight, but her voice held a distinctly teasing lilt. She hadn't been quite this amused in some time.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: T'Prina on January 16, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

A small half smile quirked at the corner of T'Prina's mouth as she whisked a large cloth napkin off the table with a flourish. "Thank you, little one. I do not have much occasion to 'dress up', as it is highly inappropriate for lab work." As she talked, she efficiently cleaned ANaLYN's sticky face and hands. A few flicks of her wrist and the napkin neatly brushed away the pasty flakes that clung to her small tuxedo.

"I see the Admiral allowed you free reign at the buffet. But now you are looking presentable once more." The Vulcan lightly patted the AI's head, then looked over Adeyemi. She supposed she ought to say something complimentary, out of politeness, but... "And you look, uncomfortable, Admiral. I do not believe 'dressing up' is something you are accustomed to either." It was slight, but her voice held a distinctly teasing lilt. She hadn't been quite this amused in some time.

[Puzzles]

T'Prina had hit very close to the mark. Knowing her, it wasn't unusual, but she did have the singularly Vulcan way of stating the truth in a blunt way that might leave one feeling uncomfortable. Adeyemi covered the moment by sipping at his beer.

"One might think, but I am accustomed to these parties by now." He told her. Adeyemi did look uncomfortable in his suit, but he also looked quite dashing. He might be 50 years old, but he certainly didn't have to look it. "Starfleet is a big one for forcing socialization on its people."

"There's lots of veggies to eat, Mama Pwina. I don't like 'em, but you might. Mack 'Em always says they're good for you." Analyn had taken a hand from each of them and was executing a pull up of sorts with two arms, and failing. Despite being a state of the art artificial intelligence prototype capable of running a Starbase, her hologram avatar did not have enough upper body strength.

"They are good for you," Adeyemi said down to her absently, before addressing both Analyn and T'Prina. "Did you know that the lieutenant here and I first truly met on the battlefield?"

Analyn stopped trying to executive a toddler-up and listened. Her eyes were wide.

"You two fought?! I bet Mama Pwina WON."

Adeyemi stifled a laugh that began deep in his belly and threatened to bubble out over his lips. He shook his head and drank more beer so he wouldn't give away his amusement.

"No, my love," The admiral told her, absently using the phrase he usually only employed in his mind when he thought of the little girl. "We were on a planet full of heathen lizard people. They forced us to fight their warriors as a sacrament to their demon gods."

"Oh." Clearly, Analyn didn't find this as amusing. She tended to shut down just a bit whenever Adeyemi brought up any kind of God or religion. She had told him once or twice before that she didn't see the need for it. "And then what happened? Mama Pwina? Did you fight them?

Auzual Knox

[Puzzles]

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on January 15, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

" Thank you Knox, you look lovely and anytime as I love do things like this " she replied " Things are good and she is you'll have to pop by sometime and see her and I will" she said before Knox walked over to the Tritters. Leanna returned to the bar where she instructed Maggie and Kippy to inform the kitchen and start bringing the food out.

Knox smiled at her friend and nodded. There was still something she could not quite tell, something was unsettling Leanna, but she did not press any further.
Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on January 15, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

Tritter seemed a bit more relaxed now that they were out of the center of the room and his Husband was back with him, these types of gatherings were not his thing. Tritter first noticed the Trill approaching, his gaze shifted to face hers. However, Ryan's didn't right away as he was in the middle of a conversation with someone, however once his name was mentioned, he perked up, excused himself and shifted his focus to the Trill. Ryan was a bit... baffled as she kissed him on the cheek, he wasn't most gays and that wasn't a big thing to him. But he did actually enjoy her company, so he decided to not be rude and play along, as he had seen that plenty of times on TV.

Ryan than shifted focus to Tritter, he was curious as to the reply to come from her comment, this was going to be good. The large man took a moment, he than stated, "In due time, have to let him pack first", the usually serious Germanic tone of the man actually had, gasp, a hint of humor in it. It was rare for him to act in such a fashion, but he actually had a positive relationship with the Trill and was trying to not be soo uptight.

Knox beamed as she could not resist Ryan in a suit. Tritter was a lucky man. She hoped that his husband was settling into the new normal of being full time on the Station and also hoped that the newly appointed Captain was going to find something interesting for him.

She laughed at Tritter's hint of humor in his response.

"True. Though I have a feeling the Admiral would be so inclined to leave a copy of his religious texts behind. What are your plans for your new larger office? And, how are you finding your new quarters? I can imagine it must be nice to have the extra space. Let me know when you are ready to receive visitors - would like to bring you a housewarming plant."

She sipped of her sparkling water and looked around the room.

"It was lovely of Leanna to put this together on such short notice. Lt. T'Prina looks lovely, though mildly uncomfortable. The Admiral seems in good spirits. Have you been introduced to the Doctor? I recall him playing naked in my paddling pool."

Stepping a little closer to Tritter and somewhat more serious.

"Btw, Captain. Do let me know when we can schedule our Strategic Briefing. There are certain reports that, as Commanding Officer of the Station, I must now bring to your attention. Sir."

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 17, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

[Puzzles]

Knox smiled at her friend and nodded. There was still something she could not quite tell, something was unsettling Leanna, but she did not press any further.

Knox beamed as she could not resist Ryan in a suit. Tritter was a lucky man. She hoped that his husband was settling into the new normal of being full time on the Station and also hoped that the newly appointed Captain was going to find something interesting for him.

She laughed at Tritter's hint of humor in his response.

"True. Though I have a feeling the Admiral would be so inclined to leave a copy of his religious texts behind. What are your plans for your new larger office? And, how are you finding your new quarters? I can imagine it must be nice to have the extra space. Let me know when you are ready to receive visitors - would like to bring you a housewarming plant."

She sipped of her sparkling water and looked around the room.

"It was lovely of Leanna to put this together on such short notice. Lt. T'Prina looks lovely, though mildly uncomfortable. The Admiral seems in good spirits. Have you been introduced to the Doctor? I recall him playing naked in my paddling pool."

Stepping a little closer to Tritter and somewhat more serious.

"Btw, Captain. Do let me know when we can schedule our Strategic Briefing. There are certain reports that, as Commanding Officer of the Station, I must now bring to your attention. Sir."

Tritter wrapped an arm around his Husband's waist as he listened to Knox, Ryan listened as well, both men were focused and direct, although Ryan was a bit more... friendly appearing. Tritter took a moment before he replied to her with, "I would not be surprised if he did, we are in a bit of a... limbo" He took a moment to pause, he than added, "We are half and half if you will" Ryan than grinned slightly, he than stated, "I am sure once we get moved, that would be appreciated, the weirder the better" Ryan actually was a fan of plants, he needs to expand his collection, as most of his could not come with, apparently they didn't like venus fly traps.

Tritter nodded slightly to the comment, he took a moment before he added, "I've noticed, crowds seem to not suit a good portion of us" He than shook his head at the comment regarding the Doctor, he oddly found it amusing but he was trying to erase a certain image from his head, he than replied with "I have not met him yet"

He than noticed Knox step closer to him, instinctively, Ryan stepped away to allow them some privacy. He was quiet and focused as he listened to the Second Officer, he than nodded slightly in agreement, before he replied with the following "Understood Commander, I can step out now if you like or we can plan for tomorrow if it is not a crisis" His heavily accented voice was not much above a whisper, but it was calm and direct as he addressed the Second Officer.

Derek Black

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on January 16, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

[Puzzles]

Maggie and Kippy hadn't wasted any time in following Leanna's orders and word soon came back from the Kitchen that the food was on its way out which now allowed Leanna to not only serve drinks but also to mingle and chat with her guests knowing that her staff had everything under control and would only need to speak to her if it was important or if there was a problem.

Turning her attention when a man she recognised as Dr Black greeted her before apologising seeing that she was busy and that he would ask Seamus for a drink. She smiled in her flirty fun way before answering him. " Hi there Doctor Black and no need to apologise I'm all yours now so what can I get you?".

[Puzzles]

Derek chuckled, taking a slip of latinum out of his jacket pocket. Sliding it across the bartop under his hand, he gave her a playful wink. "Well it's my lucky day then. Double scotch on the rocks, my dear. And it'd be rude to drink alone. Would you care to join me?"

He withdrew his hand partially, touching the edge of the slip with only his fingers. "And Doctor Black is far too formal. I actually don't think we've formally met. Hi, I'm Derek."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.