100% of the 2018 Costs Met!

Started by Dylan Torngate, January 10, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Fleeters,

As of this week, less than two weeks into 2018, we've hit 100% of the costs for 2018!

This is an amazing achievement, and Thank You to everyone who has been able to give to the Fleet for our continued improvement!

A Special Thanks to Felicity Ellis who pushed us over the top- and earned the "I Donated!" Badge!

Thank you everyone for your contributions!!

As a note, for Clarity: Site Fees are due in June of every year. Our system currently is poor at highlighting that fact, so exact dollar amounts may fluctuate by a few dollars. Every effort is made to be accurate.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Malcolm Adeyemi

Naira

Awesome!

Is there anyway to update the Donation Tracker because last I looked it said fees were due Dec 31st and I was going to ask because I noticed the amount fluctuate a bit?

Jaron Man'dak

Species: Romulan

ââ,¬ËœIhir ul hfihar rel ch'Rihan. Ihir ul Ortikant. Ihir dren v'talla'tor, plek Rihannsu r'talla'tor."

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Naira on January 10, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

Awesome!

Is there anyway to update the Donation Tracker because last I looked it said fees were due Dec 31st and I was going to ask because I noticed the amount fluctuate a bit?

I can try and find a way.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kirok

Thanks Flick!!!

And thanks to Dylan too.
He slipped in a donation too.
So, he too gets the 'I donated' badge!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kyle Briggs

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.