S2-M2 Shatterpoint (Discussion)

Started by Fala Awen, January 07, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Tag to Garrison and the doc.  Soft tag to Katcha (just that you might want to mention that Ruth is trying to hide behind you LOL)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Kalro Zolarim

Tag to the bridge in general and Ops in particular.

Depending on how much damage you want to sustain, the emergency power request might have come too late, or not.  Or even been ignored because the requesting officer had no specific authorization or order to make the request.

Cheers!

Calandra Trilarck

So, I finally got around to posting in the Mission after finishing up my enlistment training like I promised!

Tag to all in Sickbay.

Alyssa, I just wrote a sentence in Sam's voice introducing Calandra to the room, using basically the same sentence you used to introduce Ruth. I hope that's okay! I don't plan on RPing him again, I just wanted the introduction without having to have her necessarily make it first.

I was wondering if there was any room for a side mission in this. Part of Calandra's history is that her twin brother died in childbirth. I would love the reasoning behind her having no Mirrorverse counterpart because in the Mirror reality, her brother is alive and she is the one who is dead. I would love for somehow her to be able to obtain news regarding Halii from the Aeries or even the Extinction so she can upload it to her computer. At the end of the day, I don't think she's even going to look at it, she'll probably delete the file as it's too painful. She needs to self preserve. If not, some other time!

So fun to get in on this! Night.

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Fala Awen

Tag to Kalro, Miller, Garrison, and potentially Hawke

Kalro - I've been writing under the idea of the departmental duties on the SF site: http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,6310.0.html Based on that, I believe Engineering would usually be doing power transfers (as I did for Kinley at Science) and Ops would be assisting with power transfers if Engineering couldn't get to them. :)

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Michael Ferdinand

Hey Calandra, it's no worried at all. The only small edit that may need to be made is that the identification number follows the 35-xxx format as the Shran's registry's last two digits are 35. Other than that, great intro post!

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Kalro Zolarim

Quote from: Caelene Tam on January 18, 2018, 03:40:07 AM

Tag to Kalro, Miller, Garrison, and potentially Hawke

Kalro - I've been writing under the idea of the departmental duties on the SF site: http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,6310.0.html Based on that, I believe Engineering would usually be doing power transfers (as I did for Kinley at Science) and Ops would be assisting with power transfers if Engineering couldn't get to them. :)

Thanks for the head's up.  :-)

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Tag to Sickbay (Doc, Counsellor and Will [PLEASE don't faint again!!!!] )

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Tag Will, bring the Kleenex or a mop

Kalro Zolarim

Tag to the bridge with a status update and results from the weapons impact.

Calandra Trilarck

Tag Ruth and Will. Alyssa too if you wanna chime in.

All this emotion is driving Calandra insane.

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Kalro Zolarim

Tag to the bridge, mostly engineering, science, and flight control.
I think we have an incoming message now, but I think that is for ops?

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.