Author Topic: S2-M2 Shatterpoint (Discussion)  (Read 10650 times)

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
S2-M2 Shatterpoint (Discussion)
« on: January 07, 2018, 10:32:29 pm »
Just wanted to open up a Discussion topic for our mission since we didn't have one yet.

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • What goes up, must come down!
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2-M2 Shatterpoint (Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 11:29:05 pm »
Tag anyone on the Bridge

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Bradley Miller

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:06:48 pm »
So, not quite used to being back, I made the stupid decision of going to the gym tonight before reading and logging in here, and as a result I'm rather brain dead.
I tried reading through the mission, but I'm not sure how much I'm comprehending.
Could somebody catch me up? It's a mirror universe mission?

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 10:27:52 pm »
Yes. Basically the story goes, Mirror Hawke and Filitov are part of the Resistance, and because the Empire has created this behemoth of a cannon, they (the resistance) created a device that sent the mirror Shran (the iss Extinction) into our universe because they wanted the prime universe to help them defeat this monster ship. Problem is, the Extinction is very hard to beat. So now our prime selves have been assigned to fight their evil mirror counterparts
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:34:16 pm by Ardyn Jaeger »

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Kalro Zolarim

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 11:19:40 pm »
Tag to the bridge.  It will be a pleasure writing with you all.  :-)

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 08:48:20 pm »
Tag Captain and Soft Tag Will - prime

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 05:34:44 pm »
Should have put this up before - Tag Hawke on Prime (and the rest of the Bridge crew on Shran) and tag back to Filitov on Rebel ship... 15-0 :P

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 06:00:53 pm »
Should have put this up before - Tag Hawke on Prime (and the rest of the Bridge crew on Shran) and tag back to Filitov on Rebel ship... 15-0 :P

15-15 Mirror

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 09:43:47 pm »
Tag Sickbay - Prime

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 09:58:40 am »
Tag Garrison and Filitov - Prime and anyone else on the Bridge who wants to pass comment!

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 10:16:06 am »
15-15 Mirror

30-15 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the evilest one of all....

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 06:08:05 pm »
Re-tag Katcha (both) and Garrison

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 10:22:11 pm »
Tag Runabout and Will

Offline Ser Conley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 11:18:22 am »
Tag Ardyn

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Kalro Zolarim

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 01:49:04 pm »
Tags to the bridge.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles