Post of the Month Award - December 2017

Started by Kirok, January 05, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters,

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Second, thank you all for a GREAT 2017.  We together hit a big milestone this past year.  We opened our 6th SIMM and Task Force Bravo.  In all of our 11 years, that was a first!  And we managed to maintain that achievement all the way to the end of the year!!!

Third, it is time to announce the December 2017 winner of the Post of the Month Award.

This time around, the winner is Rayek tr'Lhoell and here is his winning post:

Quote from: Rayek tr'Lhoell on December 10, 2017, 12:36:44 AM

PO2 Rayek
[USS Challenger - Deck 20 - Brig]

Rayek said nothing after the Captain made his decision, refusing to acknowledge it. This couldn't be happening...dammit! He slammed his fist against barrier in frustration, heedless of how the security outside his cell jumped.

This was not how things were supposed to happen! Why were he and Vulcan the only ones clearly seeing this! He would never have attacked Grelek normally despite how much he despised the Vulcan and his horrible monk chanting. He wasn't that stupid or lacking in control normally.  Fvadt, when the Areinnye would this nightmare end!?  These thoughts and more kept running through Rayek's mind as he paced the small cell much like a caged animal.

No! It wouldn't end like this for him! For once Rayek found himself hoping for another loop.  Next time he would do things differently.  This wouldn't be his future!  But how was he to change it? Yes, he recalled events and realized the time-loop but usually he was so disturbed by the explosion and the repeating that he lashed out... his last moments of the previous loop affecting his first... That was it!  That was how to he could stop this particular loop.  He had to avoid the explosion!

Rayek stopped his pacing and looked to see if the Captain or the Chief Petty Officer were still around and noted they were talking but couldn't hear what was being said due to a muting effect of the forcefield.  Rayek motioned in an attempt to gain their attention.

Please help me congratulate Rayek!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Auzual Knox

Congratulations! I can feel your frustration - great job.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Bonnie Moors

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Ardyn Jaeger

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

T'Ra Jones

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Rhymus Cleroux

You go to jail once and suddenly you're the hottest topic this side of the Neutral Zone. :P

Congrats, Rayek. Keep up the great work.

Kyle Briggs

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Ezac

Well done! Keep it up (you sort of have to)!

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Rayek trLhoell

Wow!  Thanks everyone.

Quote from: Rhymus Cleroux on January 06, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

You go to jail once and suddenly you're the hottest topic this side of the Neutral Zone. :P

Congrats, Rayek. Keep up the great work.

Maybe Cleroux should try it? Come on,  I dare ya... (evil grin)

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.