S2 M5 Discussion: Old Wounds

Started by Jada, January 05, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jada

Tag Science and Medical personnel: Kintiss, Naga, and Julia.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Jada

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Octavia Tarian

Jada

Belatedly, tags all around the away team.

Jada

And again.

You're on montage time now. :) Come up with plans, pursue research or investigation, look for clues (I've given a few already), be Starfleet.

Jada

PS: And go wherever you need to. You can accompany Kintiss to the stoning pit if you like, or explore some other part of the city. I only listed PCs & NPCs and current activities in my last post for a reference. Hawk and I will have things going on.

Jada

Tag everyone.

I had Jada get into a fight, but Ian and Selay can feel free to write up their own fisticuffs, or whatever Selay have instead of fists. :p

It's currently a bit quiet for those of you at the hospital, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything to do or find. Say what you're doing, and I'll tell you what you find.

BTW, Charles McTavish is AWOL and thus now an NPC.

And apparently I'm the GM now? ???

Ian Galloway

Solluk

I neglected earlier to place a tag here for the acting CO.

Jada

Hours pass.

On the ship, tags to Solluk, Hawk, K'lizh, and Garlande.

In the hospital, tags to Kintiss and Naga.

Outside the hospital, tags to Galloway and Tarian. I moved you outside so I didn't have to juggle so many scenes.

Kyle Briggs

Solluk

Tag to Garlande and the XO.  :-)

Oh, and Shield Control NPC's too, I guess.  ;-)

Jada

On the Tempest, tags to Solluk, Hawk, K'lizh, and Garlande.

Down on Teplanea, in the hospital, tags to Kintiss and Naga, just some options on people to interview, but feel to free to come up with something else.

Outside the hospital, tags to Galloway, Tarian, and, uh, myself. :) I've finished the exposition. Ian, I meant to include you in all that, I didn't mean to make it look like you walked away. Please assume you heard it all. There's a political and investigation angle here for those of who aren't engineers, doctors, or scientists. :)

Solluk

Exiting tag to shield control and tag to the XO.  :-)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.