S2 M5 Discussion: Old Wounds

Started by Jada, January 05, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Galloway

Jada

Tag to Kintiss, closing tag to Galloway.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Solluk

Tag back to the bridge and also to Mr. Garlande.  :-)

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ian Galloway

Solluk

A response to K'lizh I neglected to note.

Klizh

Tag back. And leaving Hawk to make the final call on what action we take.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Jada

Two general tags to the Bridge, tag to Octavia, closing tag to Ian, tags to Kintiss and Naga.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

Tag back to the bridge.  :-)

As an aside regarding the sabotage - it has been described as someone inserting flaws into the replicator pattern updates disseminated to the fleet.  Not an individual who is sabotaging individual components.   So whoever is at fault would be someone with access at a starbase at least, and probably someone technically minded who is putting subtle flaws in the code.

Cheers!

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

James H. Hawk

Tag to....most of you?

Got hard tags to Kirok, Solluk, K'lizh, Djiann Tempest, Hfran and Jada, soft tag to Kintiss and Naga.

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

soft tag James
Tag to th'Rasdar and anyone else in the group standing with him.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.