S2 M5 Discussion: Old Wounds

Started by Jada, January 05, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Galloway

Tag to the people of Teplanea again.

Jada

Tag everyone, let's wrap this up.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Jada

Tag everyone, again. I've posted a wrap-up for the mission. Please post your final actions and do what you need to do. I was told to finish this, but we don't seem to have a next adventure finalised, so some final scenes might be played out.

Post-mortem time! With Rellek departing and Hawk busy with RL stuff, I was kind of left holding the bag with this one. After hashing some ideas and a general storyline out with Hawk, I mostly just improvised and made it up as I went along. (Actually, that's my SOP as a GM. :)) Time constraints from real-life and imposed by Shadow Fleet and players not posting meant some aspects were cut or diminished. But I think it worked rather well, all told. Still, this was the most successful Trek adventure I've run, with the most dedicated PCs, so thank you everyone. :-*

The COs were headhunting me to become an XO and co-GM, but this showed me I don't have the time or energy to do this full time. So, Jada will not be becoming XO, and I return you to Hawk as your regularly scheduled GM. :)

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ozu Saya

I agree. I enjoyed reading through the story. And I'm a seat-of-pants writer usually, myself. :) Two novels written without a frickin clue where they were going to end up. :P

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Solluk

If anything, I think the opposite is proved.  Under stressful conditions, you managed the mission well.  I hope to see you attain a Captaincy someday.

Cheers to all for a great time on this ship.  I'll miss you.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.