Author Topic: S2 M4 Discussion Topic: Effigy  (Read 13973 times)

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Three year award Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2 M4 Discussion Topic: Effigy
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2017, 05:39:29 pm »
"If he took over, it would display a complete lack of respect for zh'Tharnak's skill and would only serve to undercut the man's confidence. So, Ian did what leaders were supposed to do. He stayed in his seat and projected confidence."

Ian is now officially a better leader than Riker.  *Shakes fist at Insurrection*
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Jus'draal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Tempest's Klingon
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2017, 05:56:05 pm »
No tags to anyone, exactly, but I provided a description of what I imagined the process to be like.

Compliments on your imaginings!
DabuQlu'DI' yISuv - Klingon Proverb - When Threatened, Fight.
Si vis pacem, para bellum - Earth Proverb - If you wish peace, prepare for war

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2017, 08:30:16 am »
Impressive work Solluk!

Tags to Kintiss and Waters.
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline Jus'draal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Tempest's Klingon
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2017, 06:33:41 pm »
Galloway has effectively tagged me, but I am going to belay my response  to give Kintiss, Waters and Rellek a chance to weigh in before I start giving out numbers that might be seen as a measure of our success or failure.

I will post probably between ten and eleven Eastern tonight ie an hour before the new year!

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2017, 10:11:26 pm »
Oh yeah, tags all around. Specifically to Kintiss, generally to Ian and Jus'draal. I'm a sucker for an everybody-lives ending. :)

Offline Jus'draal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Tempest's Klingon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2018, 01:25:17 am »
Tags to Kintiss, Ian and Julia!

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Three year award Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2018, 09:26:23 pm »
Would it be possible to un-pin this discussion topic?  I keep mistaking it for the current one.

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2018, 02:27:51 am »
I did it. :)

Offline Octavia Tarian

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2018, 08:44:34 am »
Hey, I hate to sound like a total noob, but what is tagging?

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2018, 08:51:02 am »
Hello,

'Tagging' is when you direct a post in whole or in part at a specific other individual.  For instance, imagine that you are an Engineer in Engineering.   My character, a Security Officer, walks into Engineering and says, "Engineers Stink!"

Then I might come into the Discussion topic and write, "Tag everyone in Engineering."

This reminds everyone in Engineering that I have written something in the game that may involve their characters, and which they may wish to respond to.

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2018, 08:54:33 am »
It's like a game of tag. It lets the other player know it's their turn to respond to a conversation or action. It's helpful if there's a lot of posts, when a response to one particular player might get overlooked, they can more easily find it in the Discussion thread.

Solluk beat me to it. :p

Offline Octavia Tarian

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2018, 09:14:35 am »
Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles