Octavia Tarian-reportin in ( 3 January 2018)

Started by Octavia Tarian, January 04, 2018, 12:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octavia Tarian

Character Details
5'8 Brown hair blue eyes
Character Name: Octavia Tarian
Character Age: 27
Character DOB: August 24, 2367
Character Image:
Character Species: 1/2 Betazoid 1/2 human
Character Family: Father: Erris Berion (betazoid) (age:55) Mother: Rose Tarian (Age 45)
Andrew Tarian (age:27)

Character Bio:
Overview:
Octavia grew up on Earth split between her parnts' homes with her twin brother, Andrew. The two of them were very close before their parents separated, when they did, they tried to split the twins up as well. This only made the two grow closer and they refused to live apart. They came to a middle ground with their parents and agreed to spend an equal amount of time between the two, a decision they would soon come to regret.
Erris Berion is not father material, he never was, and probably never will be. But sometimes, he tries. His children try to remind themselves of  his effort often, to help the reconcile his actions.  His neglect, emotional, and physical abuse created a distance between him and his children. Rose Tarian, their lovely mother was a polar opposite of her ex-husband, they always hated leaving her home to go to his.
Once the two were old enough they immediately joined Star Fleet together. Their mother, a educator of engineering classes at the academy, was very pleased at their path choice. Andrew graduated much quicker than Octavia, because he chose to be an ensign about a flagship. Octavia stayed and persued her Ph.d in psychology, so that she could commissioned as a counselor.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I have seven or so years of role-playing experience! It was usually just between friends.
Department Preference: Counselling / Medical
Secondary Department Preference: Tactical or Enginneering.
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian:
Commissioned
Sample post:
"How is it over there?" Andrew looked up from his paper work to catch Octavia's expression as she responded.
"It's fine, Kyle got his ship assignment," Octavia replied, sounding absent as she colored in a sketch.
"Where's he going?" Andrew asked,  interest peaked, Octavia  wasn't giving him the energy he wanted. "Utica?"
Octavia nodded,  "isn't that weird?" She looked up from her drawing.
"Well, thank goodness I didn't get Dakota," Andrew replied, " Erris would never shut up about it."
"There's still time for me," Octavia said, " but I doubt they'll assign me to it. "
Andrew's door chimed, Octavia could hear it through the video.
"That's Tia, I have to go, " Andrew said, standing up. "Come in!"
He waved goodbye, Octavia waved back, hanging up. She stood up, and moved with her sketchbook over to her bed. Most of her quaters were packed away. Seven years at this school,  stuffed away in a couple suitcases. It felt weird to know it was soon coming to a close.

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
Google search

Kirok

Octavia,

A very good application.

Do you have a face pic?
It will help us get an idea of who your character is ;-)

We can put you in a Counseling role on the Tempest!

Will that work?

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kirok

Quote from: Octavia Tarian on January 04, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Yes, that's perfect! Thanks!
Pic: http://stavatars.com/viewer/big_viewer.php?img_dir=avatars&image=7345_acker-amy-150.png

Perfect.

You can report into Julia Rellek and James Hawk (by sending them an email).

They will get you started on your ship.

Welcome aboard,

Kirok

PS - Someone from the Academy will post next to help you get started on your Officer Training Class!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.