Author Topic: S12 - M6: Allergic Reaction (Discussion)  (Read 2018 times)

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S12 - M6: Allergic Reaction (Discussion)
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 10:26:31 pm »
Tag to T'Lulu. Soft tags to Ardy/Steve and Wu.

Good to know from both of you, thank you! :D

May

I've been enjoying your posts so far. I guess you can consider Evan your superior if you want (he's just an NPC I like to play, as well as being the captain's husband). But feel free to use the CMO in your posts (and he is the superior of any player or NPC in the department). :)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 01:47:09 pm »
Alright, we have entered Act 1 of this episode.  Here is the jist:

Away Team... we have found the three pieces of the Discovery... they are near each other, separated, and adrift.  Systems are showing on standby after failsafes activated the emergency shutdown of key systems.  Other than the ship systems, and the alpha core being depleted, everything else is normal (full lifesigns, etc).

Ship team... whatever started to affect you is completely in full swing.  Take it as you will: you are most likely either lethargic and sleepy, or completely lucid, like a blackout fun drunk without the alcohol.  No one cares about the ship, or it's systems.  its all about what you want to do right now.

Tag to away team.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 06:30:53 pm »
Alright, we have entered Act 1 of this episode.  Here is the jist:

Away Team... we have found the three pieces of the Discovery... they are near each other, separated, and adrift.  Systems are showing on standby after failsafes activated the emergency shutdown of key systems.  Other than the ship systems, and the alpha core being depleted, everything else is normal (full lifesigns, etc).

Ship team... whatever started to affect you is completely in full swing.  Take it as you will: you are most likely either lethargic and sleepy, or completely lucid, like a blackout fun drunk without the alcohol.  No one cares about the ship, or it's systems.  its all about what you want to do right now.

Tag to away team.

tag from yesterday

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 02:13:43 am »
Tags to Wu and T'Lulu.

And T'Lulu, in case you're wondering, you just had the captain's husband (Lt. Buehler) strip down. :P I laughed so hard.

-Evan Buehler

Offline Inzjana

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Embrace Eternity
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 11:11:06 am »
Tag: T'Lulu...you're it!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 06:07:05 pm »
tag to Tekin from yesterday

Offline T'Lulu May Soong

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • I can't get anyone to do algebra with me ~
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2018, 06:48:04 pm »
Tags to Wu and T'Lulu.

And T'Lulu, in case you're wondering, you just had the captain's husband (Lt. Buehler) strip down. :P I laughed so hard.

I know, I figured it was the next logical step XD

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 03:09:44 am »
I know, I figured it was the next logical step XD
Good plan. :P

Also, tags to Black and Ainsley.

-Evan Buehler

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2018, 05:09:17 pm »
Sorry for the delay... pulled my back muscles and I didn't want to do anything once the painkillers were activated/

Tag to the away team.

NOTE: MOST of the ship's systems are offline or in standby after emergency shutdowns.  Warp cores are inactive.  Ship parts are running on reserve powers.

Offline Declan Vincent

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 12:16:16 am »
I should be more clear. Declan was not heating up the warp core. I meant core as in ship wide heating system. He simply turned the heat up

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 04:50:01 pm »
Sorry for the delay... pulled my back muscles and I didn't want to do anything once the painkillers were activated/

Tag to the away team.

NOTE: MOST of the ship's systems are offline or in standby after emergency shutdowns.  Warp cores are inactive.  Ship parts are running on reserve powers.

Tag

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2018, 03:38:26 pm »
Tag to the away team and to Lt Jaegar

Offline T'Lulu May Soong

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • I can't get anyone to do algebra with me ~
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2018, 12:06:47 am »
Sorry for my delay, crew! Work's been crazy the past week.  Will be posting for T'Lulu shortly.  Thank you for understanding! <3

May

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 09:38:32 pm »
Tag to the away team and to Lt Jaegar

tag

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2018, 01:44:13 am »
Sorry for my delay, crew! Work's been crazy the past week.  Will be posting for T'Lulu shortly.  Thank you for understanding! <3

May

It's life. We know. :) (also don't forget your academy course :) )

Tags to Mr. Black.

-Evan Buehler

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles