S12 - M6: Allergic Reaction (Discussion)

Started by Tekin Nevir, January 02, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekin Nevir

Welcome to the new mission!  Standard posting rules apply, and feel free to ask questions here.

Shuttle Crew: Tekin Nevir, Fala Awen, EQ Kimball, Alex Campbell, and LK Reede

At the moment, the Discovery is no where to be found for the Shuttle Crew.  T'Ra will handle the current ship-side situation.

T'Ra Jones

For those on the ship, we have all been infected by something that alters the way we behave (kinda like "The Naked Now"). Actions can be really wild if you want, maybe even like you're drunk or something. Have a lot of fun with it. :)

Possible departmental breakdown (feel free to deviate):
Open tag to Flight.
Engineering can have some crazy malfunctions.
Sec/Tac could deal with some fights.
Medical will see an uptick in people reporting to sickbay feeling funny.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kirok

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on January 02, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

Welcome to the new mission!  Standard posting rules apply, and feel free to ask questions here.

Shuttle Crew: Tekin Nevir, Fala Awen, EQ Kimball, Alex Campbell, and LK Reede

At the moment, the Discovery is no where to be found for the Shuttle Crew.  T'Ra will handle the current ship-side situation.

Tag a roo!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

T'Ra Jones

Wonderful posts so far, guys! Once again, welcome to the ship, T'Lulu. I particularly enjoyed your post. :)

-Evan Buehler

T'Lulu May Soong

Thanks, T'Ra!! I'm so excited this season is starting out on such a fun note!  ^_^ Can't wait to see how this unravels with everyone!

Tekin Nevir

Tag to the shuttle.  NOTE: This part is more like the teaser before the opening credits.  We will encounter the Discovery on Monday, so for now, if you are on the ship have fun losing your mind, and if you are on the shuttle be afraid.

... be very afraid.

T'Ra Jones

-Evan Buehler

Kirok

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on January 05, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

Tag to the shuttle.  NOTE: This part is more like the teaser before the opening credits.  We will encounter the Discovery on Monday, so for now, if you are on the ship have fun losing your mind, and if you are on the shuttle be afraid.

... be very afraid.

tag you big tease

T'Lulu May Soong

Newb question, but what does "tags" mean here? XP

Ardyn Jaeger

A tag means that you have mentioned or responded to someone. It helps remind people that they can respond back.

Also, if someone says soft tag, that's indirectly mentioning someone. Does that make sense? 

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

T'Lulu May Soong

Very good! That said, I do have a question about the episode (do we call these threads episodes?)...

When we actually start on Monday, I was wondering what position T'Lulu should be in.  I have not completed the training course yet, so I'm not exactly sure of her role on the ship or in the Sickbay just yet.  Should I go with the flow or should I be assigned an actual duty or position?  Thanks!

Inzjana

Quote from: T'Lulu May Soong on January 06, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

Very good! That said, I do have a question about the episode (do we call these threads episodes?)...

When we actually start on Monday, I was wondering what position T'Lulu should be in.  I have not completed the training course yet, so I'm not exactly sure of her role on the ship or in the Sickbay just yet.  Should I go with the flow or should I be assigned an actual duty or position?  Thanks!

From what I have read you are doing just fine. The threads are usually called 'missions'. Generally you report to the next highest officer up the chain of command, or the CMO directly during yellow or red alerts. Doctor (Lieutenant) Evan Buehler (Human Male), is your current superior if that helps.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Alexander Wu

Quote from: T'Lulu May Soong on January 06, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

If you're comfortable with it, I don't see any issues with you filling a spot as a doctor. Consider your cadet rank like a residency =)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

T'Lulu May Soong

Quote from: Inzjana on January 07, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

From what I have read you are doing just fine. The threads are usually called 'missions'. Generally you report to the next highest officer up the chain of command, or the CMO directly during yellow or red alerts. Doctor (Lieutenant) Evan Buehler (Human Male), is your current superior if that helps.

Quote from: Alexander Wu on January 07, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

If you're comfortable with it, I don't see any issues with you filling a spot as a doctor. Consider your cadet rank like a residency =)

Good to know from both of you, thank you! :D

May

Kirok

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.