S2, M4 m: Switch - Discussion

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 02, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ISAAC

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 10, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

I was thinking more like a hypospray, adrenaline and maybe a dermal regenerator.

...and maybe a glass of warm milk? I didn't know it was nap time. I thought we were working ;)
Quote from: Derek Black on January 10, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

Tag ISAAC! Not Knox, she deserves to wait another round of posts for making Black run =P

Back at you!
Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 10, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

I am looking forward to ISAAC's response.

No, you're unconscious.

Auzual Knox

Quote from: ISAAC on January 11, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

...and maybe a glass of warm milk? I didn't know it was nap time. I thought we were working ;)

Back at you!

No, you're unconscious.

I unconsciously appreciated the gesture of removing my hair from my face. Very sweet.

You, not so tactfully avoided Black's question.

Security Tag - Kyan and Tanner are on the Gibson, and our Commander is doing Á¢â,¬Ëœscience' with Dorset. May have to NPC that.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

ISAAC

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 11, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

I unconsciously appreciated the gesture of removing my hair from my face. Very sweet.

You, not so tactfully avoided Black's question.

Security Tag - Kyan and Tanner are on the Gibson, and our Commander is doing Á¢â,¬Ëœscience' with Dorset. May have to NPC that.

I like to think that ISAAC is fully aware of Black's meaning and reasoning, but that his goal is to not only attempt to diffuse the situation but see to it that Knox is taken care of.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on January 12, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

Tags out to Knox and Flick.

I was planning on posting following Black's response to ISAAC, Sir.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 12, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

I was planning on posting following Black's response to ISAAC, Sir.

My apologies, doctor.

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on January 12, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

My apologies, doctor.

Hope it was worth the wait, Admiral.

Tag Black - yes, it is annoying, but you like it ; )

Tag ISAAC - yes, it is a bit strange, but just go with it ; )

ISAAC

Tags to Black, Knox, and any available courtesy clerk; cleanup in Transporter Room 2.

Auzual Knox

Outstanding tag Black.

As always, tagging ISAAC.

New Tag - Tritter & Dorset. Be very careful how you decide to proceed with those chips...

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag Flick, ISAAC, Black, and Knox.

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on January 15, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

Tag Flick, ISAAC, Black, and Knox.

Btw, still knocked out by the evil Doctor Black.

ISAAC is on his way, so be nice.

Kyan Mackenzie

Tag back to Knox... or to whomever receives the Gibson's message.

We's a coming!

Kyan Mackenzie

Tag to Knox or whomever receives the Gibson's message.

EDIT: Repost... I got the "other people posted" message and thoughtit didn't go through.

Derek Black

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 15, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Btw, still knocked out by the evil Doctor Black.

ISAAC is on his way, so be nice.

Evil doctor Black is sad that Luke ignored his post.

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on January 15, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Tag back to Knox... or to whomever receives the Gibson's message.

We's a coming!

ISAAC should be on it if pesky medics do not get in the way. Or it may get intercepted by Adeyemi and Flick.....
Quote from: Derek Black on January 15, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

Evil doctor Black is sad that Luke ignored his post.

pat pat

Well, he has been busy announcing his departure etc.

Btw, update - ISAAC may not be on his way anymore (Read Derek's post!)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.