S2, M4 m: Switch - Discussion

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 02, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Kyan Mackenzie

Tag to Tanner, and anyone else who wants to go along for some battle drills on the Gibson :D

ISAAC

Malcolm Adeyemi

Auzual Knox

Quote from: ISAAC on January 05, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Tag Knox

"What fascinates you is readily available to me...and vice versa. In that sense, it seems that we're quite similar."

Whilst Knox continues to debate what might fascinate you - tag back. Feel free to move us forward and make something up about the Station's systems!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

ISAAC

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 05, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

"What fascinates you is readily available to me...and vice versa. In that sense, it seems that we're quite similar."

Whilst Knox continues to debate what might fascinate you - tag back. Feel free to move us forward and make something up about the Station's systems!

Tag!

Yes, one of my official duties aboard this station is to give you something to ponder. Mission accomplished, and I've hardly had the time to unpack my knapsack.

By the way, I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired, but all I'm getting in response to my attempts to be creative is mental fog. Pardon the simplicity of my posts.

Leanna Mazal

Auzual Knox

Quote from: ISAAC on January 05, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Tag!

Yes, one of my official duties aboard this station is to give you something to ponder. Mission accomplished, and I've hardly had the time to unpack my knapsack.

By the way, I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired, but all I'm getting in response to my attempts to be creative is mental fog. Pardon the simplicity of my posts.

Lol - had no idea that was your devious plan!

I was glad that you mentioned the transporters, this should be fun. And, if this is you with mental fog, looking forward to the posts when you are operating at full capacity ; )

Tag

Jenna McKinson

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Felicity Ellis

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

ISAAC

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 06, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

Lol - had no idea that was your devious plan!

I was glad that you mentioned the transporters, this should be fun. And, if this is you with mental fog, looking forward to the posts when you are operating at full capacity ; )

Tag

Yes, I always have a devious plan.

I'm glad that you're enjoying my contributions. The biggest difference between full capacity and mental fog is the amount of time that I spend writing a post.

...but I try to make something that is worth reading.

Tag back at you.

Auzual Knox

Quote from: ISAAC on January 06, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Yes, I always have a devious plan.

Did I hear a 'maw ha ha haa haaaaaa' whilst you tapped your fingers together?

Quote from: ISAAC on January 06, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

I'm glad that you're enjoying my contributions. The biggest difference between full capacity and mental fog is the amount of time that I spend writing a post.

...but I try to make something that is worth reading.

Tag back at you.

(For me it is the time I spend re-reading and editing....)

We are glad that you joined us!

"The trio bowed their heads. Between them, the alien cube began to glow and hum."

Tag. FYI our Captain said that the color of the glowing cube is green.

ISAAC

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 07, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Did I hear a 'maw ha ha haa haaaaaa' whilst you tapped your fingers together?

(For me it is the time I spend re-reading and editing....)

We are glad that you joined us!

"The trio bowed their heads. Between them, the alien cube began to glow and hum."

Tag. FYI our Captain said that the color of the glowing cube is green.

Androids are definitely devious, but they don't laugh; they just stare with their cold, lifeless eyes.

Oh, and hey--tag back!

Auzual Knox

Quote from: ISAAC on January 07, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Androids are definitely devious, but they don't laugh; they just stare with their cold, lifeless eyes.

Oh, and hey--tag back!

Serious Knox now tagging.

Tag Kyan / Gibson (Hopefully Tanner is there, too)
I hope you Security types know how to scan and not just blow up / shoot things - ask Science for help if you have issues ; )

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.