S2, M4 m: Switch - Discussion

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 02, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Howell

So guys, I'm still an inactive fuck (trying not to be) :) I just wanna fill in, I'm gonna skip along a bit, so I'll take it from Tritter's post, the one followed by Jenna's latest post and leave a gap in the rest. I've been working a lot of late shifts, hence the inactivity - now I've got a load of earlys for the coming month so I can post more and a lot easier! Thanks!

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Malcolm Adeyemi

Derek Black

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hey gang, since there has been some confusion:

"Switched" Adeyemi does not refer to himself by name or rank. He's currently on his way to the Neural Core to try to steal Analyn. (Tag Kentrat)

Actual Adeyemi refers to himself by last name and/or rank. He's in the Torpedo Bay and something is very wrong with how his own body feels.

Auzual Knox

Tag Kentrat.

And, has anyone seen ISAAC since the blast in cargo bay 2?

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Felicity Ellis

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 25, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

And, has anyone seen ISAAC since the blast in cargo bay 2?

Hope you're okay, ISAAC!

Tags to Black and the Cargo Bay Crew.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Felicity Ellis on January 27, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Hope you're okay, ISAAC!

Tags to Black and the Cargo Bay Crew.

I think you/ we blew up ISAAC : ( I wonder if all we find is his head and there is some kind of message for the future embedded.

TAG STATION WIDE - RED ALERT!

Tag to the Gibson - Kyan - just the usual every day issue of needing to save everyone on board. Nothing too serious.

Tag T'Prina - though, I am unsure if you are even conscious from Cargo Bay 2 blowing up.....

Tag other Adeyemi - stop getting lost on the Station and get you ass to the Neural Core. Activate your alien senses to guide your way.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag Neural Core.

Outstanding tags to Kentrat.

T'Prina

tags to black, ellis, and anyone who wants to save an injured vulcan from getting mangled by security thugs lol ;)

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Derek Black

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Auzual Knox

Tag Tritter - shoot the Admiral!

Tag Admiral - Move out of the way ; )

Outstanding tag Jerry (might be slightly confused)

Tag Leanna - sense Knox's pain! Get to the Neural Core ASAP!

Leanna Mazal

I'm on my way Knox
tags to those in the Cargo Bay time to save the station

Felicity Ellis

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on January 27, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

I think you/ we blew up ISAAC : (

There is no Flick, only Zuul. ;D

Tags Cargo Bay Crew!

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Michael J. Tritter

Just a quick heads up, I'd like to see us close this out by EOD Sunday so I can post the Minisode on Monday. Obviously, don't rush things, if it doesn't fit exactly, I'll adjust accordingly, but thats the goal.

Thanks,

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.