Athena Mission 2.10 Discussion Thread

Started by Naira, January 01, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naira

Tag James and we're waiting for you to join us on the Athena now, Kirok.

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Naira

Tag everyone in the conference room.

Heads up, I want to quickly wrap up the meeting and do a quick time jump so that we can jump to the planet and get right to work.

Ezac

Just in case anyone is wondering, I am checking daily to see what's going on, but I haven't seen a reason to submit a post. I'm not worried about it; I know the time will come.

I just wanted to say that I'm still here.

...in the shadows.

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Susan Venator

Quote from: Naira on January 14, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

Tag everyone in the conference room.

Heads up, I want to quickly wrap up the meeting and do a quick time jump so that we can jump to the planet and get right to work.

Tag Back

Jules Bash

Quote from: Ezac on January 14, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

Just in case anyone is wondering, I am checking daily to see what's going on, but I haven't seen a reason to submit a post. I'm not worried about it; I know the time will come.

I just wanted to say that I'm still here.

...in the shadows.

Jules finds himself next to Ezac in the shadows, but with popcorn.

Ozu Saya

Quote from: Jules Bash on January 14, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

Jules finds himself next to Ezac in the shadows, but with popcorn.

Saya grabs a handful of popcorn and sits back to watch the officers do their thing.

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Naira

Thanks guys for hanging in there and being understanding, I've been trying to get us back on track because we will have plenty of work for engineering and security/tactical once we reach the planet and I'm hoping to get us there real quick. Jaron, I haven't forgotten about you either, our engineers and sec/tac are going to need a good pilot for some possible space battle.

Ozu Saya

Definitely no complaint from me. I really enjoy just reading along with the story. I've got enough other stuff going on that I'm glad to not be needing to make posts every day.  :)

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Jaron Man'dak

Quote from: Naira on January 14, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Thanks guys for hanging in there and being understanding, I've been trying to get us back on track because we will have plenty of work for engineering and security/tactical once we reach the planet and I'm hoping to get us there real quick. Jaron, I haven't forgotten about you either, our engineers and sec/tac are going to need a good pilot for some possible space battle.

That's great to hear! I really enjoy writing "piloting" and "Space battles". Also FCOs can help with engineering things to in a pinch. So just direct me when the time comes lol
Species: Romulan

ââ,¬ËœIhir ul hfihar rel ch'Rihan. Ihir ul Ortikant. Ihir dren v'talla'tor, plek Rihannsu r'talla'tor."

Ezac

Quote from: Ozu Saya on January 14, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

Definitely no complaint from me. I really enjoy just reading along with the story. I've got enough other stuff going on that I'm glad to not be needing to make posts every day.  :)

Seconded

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Susan Venator

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Naira

Sorry about the wait everyone, my flu came back in full force and it's been kicking my butt.

I time jumped us to the planet so that we have plenty of time to investigate and round up a team no gooders.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.