Athena Mission 2.10 Discussion Thread

Started by Naira, January 01, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb Brighton

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Ozu Saya

Tag to no one, but a question. I'm assuming as a junior enlisted crew member that I have a roommate (also based off the ship schematics)? If that's not the case, I'll fix my post. It won't affect anything moving forward at this point.

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Jules Bash

From what I read, crewmen do have roommates. Also, semi-tag your way. If you'd rather I changed it, let me know.

Naira

Jules is right, you would have a roommate unless some special circumstance granted you your own room. All junior officers and crewmen should have roommates unless there is a special reason why they may not share a room with another officer or crewmen. 

Ozu Saya

Quote from: Jules Bash on January 03, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

From what I read, crewmen do have roommates. Also, semi-tag your way. If you'd rather I changed it, let me know.

Thanks for the reply and your post is great! I'll reply tomorrow... or later tonight if insomnia persists.

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Ezac

I won't have time until after work to make a post, but I will.

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: Ezac on January 04, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

I won't have time until after work to make a post, but I will.

Okay sounds good :)

Academy Commandant

Ozu Saya

Tag Bash. It's fine if you don't want to join me, but the option is there.

Naira

Just a heads up in the event that you weren't already aware, but Kirok will be joining us for the month of January. There's no reason to feel nervous or anything with the big boss man around, he's a pretty cool guy. He just wants to make his rounds around all the simms this year just to see how everyone is doing. So lets make him feel welcome and show him how awesome we are.

Ezac

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Naira

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Ozu Saya

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.