Author Topic: Ozu Saya - reporting for duty (15 December 2017)  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ozu Saya - reporting for duty (15 December 2017)
« on: December 15, 2017, 09:55:31 am »
Character Details

Character Name: Ozu Saya (follows Bajoran naming practices)
Character Age: 20
Character DOB: 17 July 2375
Character Image:
Character Species: Bajoran and Vulcan
Character Family: Parents: Ozu Taydo and T'Lira
Character BioYour Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Tabletop D&D - 3.4, 4.0, 5E; D20 Modern; Star Trek RPG - Slightly pre-TNG playing a race from the book Uhura's Song (the GM and I both read the book and gleaned all the info we could about the race, then built it in-game based on a similar species); just recently started with online RPG, so I'm still getting used to it. I enjoy writing backstories for my characters and sometimes in-game correspondence and journals.
Department Preference: Engineering
Secondary Department Preference: Operations
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Enlisted

Sample post:
Saya was leaving the classroom after her last exam when her human roommate, Casey, stepped right in front of her. She pulled up short before hitting Casey head-on and looked at her in surprise.
'Come out with us. We're celebrating! Me and a few of mates are going to get drunk.' Casey grinned as she said, 'I know, I know. You don't get drunk. You can still come have fun with us.'

Saya sighed. She'd much prefer to go back to their room and catch up on sleep. She'd studied obsessively for all of her final exams and was exhausted.

"I will go for one drink. Then I am going to sleep. I leave early tomorrow for Vulcan.'

Additional information: Overall, Saya is pretty average. She's a good engineer, but works best when given a list of tasks to accomplish and allowed to do them on her own. She is occasionally late because of not sleeping well. She looks a little sad most of the time, but will occasionally laugh or smile if something amuses her. Even she doesn't know most of the time what she might find amusing.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Searching for online RPGs
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 05:31:18 pm by Kirok »

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ozu Saya - reporting for duty (15 December 2017)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 01:08:58 pm »
Good afternoon Ms. Saya,

This is a wonderful application. I approve it.

How would you like to join the USS Athena? They need an engineer.

If this is agreeable, please send a private message to James Carter and/or Naira via the website OR log onto our Skype and do so there. You can add me on there and I'll get you started: spiritsrhigh.

Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 01:10:00 pm »
Also: we are going down for site maintenance SOON! Please hit me up via Skype.

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 10:30:23 pm »
Welcome to the fleet!

I'm the Enlisted Persons Course (EPC) instructor. Because you're new here, you are required to pass the EPC to demonstrate your Trek knowledge, RP skills, and understanding of posting requirements. It helps you get familiar with Shadow Fleet style and be eligible for promotions, and gives you something to do until you get active in a game. :) It's pretty simple, you can write what you like for it within the prompts, and work at your own pace, but it's better to do it quickly.

Your Level One EPC starts here:
http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php?topic=8752.0
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles