Discussion Topic: Columbus Stories 1.4

Started by Michael J. Tritter, December 14, 2017, 05:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael J. Tritter

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Naira

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Leanna Mazal

Auzual Knox

If anyone else would like a Klingon for Christmas - let me know!

Ok, tags -

Knox to T'Prina (girl talk)
Ch'pok to Flick (good luck - he is very moody!)
Dag'arf to Leanna (have fun - he likes dogs and enjoys walks in the park ; ) !)

Soft tag - Yoduk to Naira (merely responding)

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Leanna Mazal

Soft tag from Maggie

also tag Dag'arf ( Oh I will hehe)

Naira

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Malcolm Adeyemi

Open tag to anyone who wants to NPC Analyn. I'll find a reason for Malcolm to join the party soon.

Auzual Knox

Tags -
Kyan (good fight)
Mike (nice put down)
Leanna (Be prepared to swoon...)
Luke (No idea - enjoy?!)
and Naira (Yoduk is very very happy and so proud of you!)

Outstanding tags -
Black (A no to the rubbing alcohol?)
Flick! (Time to meet the General and the Admiral ; ) )

Jenna, T'Prina - hurry up and finish your tea ; )

Jerry, Tanner, Dorset and Dan - hope to see you all in Puzzles for Klingon fun and festivities!

Alexander Wu

Sorry, give me a couple hours to get home, just found out I'm leaving tomorrow and it's been a bit of a mad rush, lol.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Auzual Knox

Wow. Gosh, ok - do not worry about it in the slightest. Good luck with everything and look forward to your safe return.

Derek Black

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on December 19, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

Wow. Gosh, ok - do not worry about it in the slightest. Good luck with everything and look forward to your safe return.

I'll be around ;) we have wifi there, it'll just take me a bit of time to settle in, learn my job and all that.

Leanna Mazal

Malcolm Adeyemi

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.