Author Topic: To Have and To Hold: The Wedding Of Caleb and Katheryn (Open To All)  (Read 10125 times)

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Three year award Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: To Have and To Hold: The Wedding Of Caleb and Katheryn (Open To All)
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2018, 07:37:14 pm »
It was then Katheryn noticed someone she didn't immediately recognise heading over towards the bar until she realised it was the liberated Borg who had been at Admiral Kirok's reception where she had met Caleb. It was a pleasant surprise and wondered since he was at the rehearsal dinner if he would be staying for the wedding tomorrow and decided that her and Caleb should perhaps go over and greet him.

Turning to her beloved " I think we should go over and greet our newest guest" she said quietly " I believe he was there the night we met".

"You stay here and I will go over. It seems that Jenna wants us to meet someone by the looks of it and I would like to bring the guest over here to greet everyone," Caleb said. He excused himself before Jenna made her way over. He took a few steps toward the bar. The sculpture was something to behold. He loved the simple design and how it was being used. He would get a few drinks later, but his main goal was to greet the guest that now entered the party.

[Entering the party room]

EQ was not big on weddings.  But he was all about free booze.  So, he came.

The liberated Borg entered the room.  He didn't see anyone who he knew.  But then again, his eyes were focused on one thing one. 

The bar.  No scratch that.  Open bar!

So, he sauntered up to the glorious display of alcohol.   An ice sculpture had been set up to cool down the liquors as they passed threw.  And there was no one in line before him.

"Whisky.  Make it a double.  Neat, but cold" he said to the bar tender.

"Hi there. You were at the Delta Gateway party right? I was there as well. I though you looked familiar. I did not have a chance to say hello as I was talking to someone very special that night so I would like to take this opportunity to say hello and introduce myself as well," Caleb said extending a hand for a handshake. "I am Doctor Caleb Brighton." When he walked up to the bar, he passed on a drink for the moment so that he could greet the guest.

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Offline Jenna McKinson

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 07:52:47 pm »
"Hello Jenna, that would be lovely - please do lead the way."

Knox wondered how Caleb and Katheryn would react to hearing about her having known his parents. As she walked through the room, it was clear that they certainly had an eclectic group of friends. Humans, Vulcans, liberated borg! Knox wondered if she would get the chance to talk with him.

Hello Caleb, I used to bounce you on my lap! No, Nazar, not that. Hello Caleb, your mother was so beautiful I recall that time in Risa when she. Nazar! Not that either. Caleb, cannot believe how big you are now! Ok, getting better. Caleb, Knox. Your parents would be so proud. Yes, that shall work.

"Hey there don't be nervous. Makayla found Skol and I think he will be overjoyed you were there with his parents. You get to be the Sirius Black to his Harry Potter in a sense," Jenna said with a smile. This caused both Makayla and Molly to laugh hard as they looked back at Skol who was getting food and not joining the group. The two ladies mouthed words to one another and Jenna looked back to see what they were laughing about. They both in unison said it was nothing before Jenna led Knox over to meet Katheryn and Caleb.

"Hey there sweet cheeks," Jenna said once her and Knox had made to to Katheryn. "Where's loverboy. There's someone I want you both to meet." Jenna cracked her best snarky smile once she said this. Her and Caleb were knowing for cracking names at one another and loverboy was one Jenna was latching onto. She knew Caleb would get her back, but it was nice to know that for the moment she had the upper hand.

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2018, 07:59:58 pm »
"You stay here and I will go over. It seems that Jenna wants us to meet someone by the looks of it and I would like to bring the guest over here to greet everyone," Caleb said.

"Hey there sweet cheeks," Jenna said once her and Knox had made to to Katheryn. "Where's loverboy. There's someone I want you both to meet." Jenna cracked her best snarky smile once she said this. Her and Caleb were knowing for cracking names at one another and loverboy was one Jenna was latching onto. She knew Caleb would get her back, but it was nice to know that for the moment she had the upper hand.

"Okay my love, sounds good to me and I'll see you shortly" Katheryn replied smiling as Cal got up and made his way over to the bar where their latest guest was stood before settling back a little more against her chair. Pausing for a moment to take a sip of her orange juice something she had developed a taste for over the last couple of weeks, putting it down just as Jenna walked over with someone she saw her grandmother talking to earlier.

Grinning at the nickname Jenna gave her when she greeted her before she asked about Caleb and again couldn't help but laugh knowing that the two friends teased each other with these type of nicknames. "Hey there Jenna and he'll back shortly" she replied smiling at the pair. " He's just gone to greet a new guest who he'll bring over if he can".
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 08:02:02 pm by Katheryn Brighton »

Academy Commandant

Offline Auzual Knox

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • And in a moment, Knox realized it had all changed.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 08:29:48 pm »
[Rehearsal Dinner]

"Hey there don't be nervous. Makayla found Skol and I think he will be overjoyed you were there with his parents. You get to be the Sirius Black to his Harry Potter in a sense," Jenna said with a smile. This caused both Makayla and Molly to laugh hard as they looked back at Skol who was getting food and not joining the group. The two ladies mouthed words to one another and Jenna looked back to see what they were laughing about. They both in unison said it was nothing before Jenna led Knox over to meet Katheryn and Caleb.

"Thank you, Jenna."

Knox was glad that she had not been addressed in such a manner.

"Katheryn. Katharoz. You are even more beautiful in person. And, obviously glowing. Congratulations again. I hope you are not finding this evening too tiring. Do you need anything? Such a wonderful and happy occasion. Thank you for inviting me."

For some reason, Knox began to think of Ch'pok and for some reason hope that the sullen Klingon might surprise her. Their heated exchange prior to his departure and then the added fact that Risa was not the kind of place he would ever visit voluntarily made it so when she sent the subspace transmission, the lack of a response was to be expected.

Knox smiled as she waited for Caleb to join them.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2018, 07:46:32 am »
[Rehearsal Dinner]

"Thank you, Jenna."

Knox was glad that she had not been addressed in such a manner.

"Katheryn. Katharoz. You are even more beautiful in person. And, obviously glowing. Congratulations again. I hope you are not finding this evening too tiring. Do you need anything? Such a wonderful and happy occasion. Thank you for inviting me."

Knox smiled as she waited for Caleb to join them.

Katheryn immediately liked Katharoz when she introduced herself after Jenna had spoken, hearing the sincerity and friendliness is her voice as she spoke. For Katheryn this was why they had planned the wedding this way so it was informal and relaxed plus to give them opportunity to share this special moment with those they had invited including an open invitation to the fleet as a whole.

" Thank you Katharoz, it's a pleasure to meet you and I'm glad that you could make it" she replied before answering her other questions. " What can I say I have an awesome Doctor looking after me as well as Wendy from his team but I'm okay at the moment,the tiredness tends to hit a little later in the evening and as for needing anything, thank you again for the kind offer but I'm good, Caleb has made sure I have an endless supply of Orange juice" she said politely smiling back at Katharoz before deciding to get up from the table so she could join them properly.

Academy Commandant

Offline Christian Grix

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Guess Who Just Got Back Today!
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 10:09:30 am »
[Risa - Rehearsal Dinner]

The room doors opened and Steven entered the room hand in hand with his wife Jessica, The invitation to his 'apprentices' wedding had come as a surprise but the timing could not have been better as the ship was in for a refit before they shipped out to the delta quadrant.

He turned to Jessica and smiled since he had met her he had calmed down a lot and the famous temper had been under control as had his old ways. "I'm sure Kacey will be happy to meet the woman that tamed me, I wonder if i should call her Kaybee now"?

As they stood at the top of the three steps he looked around the room spotting Carter who as usual was talking and fussing around the guests. "She's in for a shock when she sees us" He gave Jessica a kiss on her cheek and squeezed her hand as he waited for Katheryn to turn around.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 10:36:25 am »
[Risa - Rehearsal Dinner]

The room doors opened and Steven entered the room hand in hand with his wife Jessica, The invitation to his 'apprentices' wedding had come as a surprise but the timing could not have been better as the ship was in for a refit before they shipped out to the delta quadrant.

He turned to Jessica and smiled since he had met her he had calmed down a lot and the famous temper had been under control as had his old ways. "I'm sure Kacey will be happy to meet the woman that tamed me, I wonder if i should call her Kaybee now"?

As they stood at the top of the three steps he looked around the room spotting Carter who as usual was talking and fussing around the guests. "She's in for a shock when she sees us" He gave Jessica a kiss on her cheek and squeezed her hand as he waited for Katheryn to turn around.

Katheryn was still very much enjoying the conversation and atmosphere of having those who cared about them around her and Cal and knew that her husband to be wouldn't be much longer then the next phase of the evening could begin. Their plans included a few surprises and so far the biggest one had been revealed but that didn't mean the others weren't as important and she looked forward to their guests reactions.

Turning round to pick up her glass of orange juice, a very familiar face caught her attention and she smiled at seeing her mentor and old friend who she hadn't seen since he left the Athena. She also noticed the woman he was with and was glad to see him happy.

" Steven Smudge Black get yourself over here and give your apprentice a hug, then I can introduce you to everyone" she said wondering if he would notice the small bump then again nothing ever escaped Black.

Academy Commandant

Offline Christian Grix

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Guess Who Just Got Back Today!
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2018, 01:20:11 pm »
Katheryn was still very much enjoying the conversation and atmosphere of having those who cared about them around her and Cal and knew that her husband to be wouldn't be much longer then the next phase of the evening could begin. Their plans included a few surprises and so far the biggest one had been revealed but that didn't mean the others weren't as important and she looked forward to their guests reactions.

Turning round to pick up her glass of orange juice, a very familiar face caught her attention and she smiled at seeing her mentor and old friend who she hadn't seen since he left the Athena. She also noticed the woman he was with and was glad to see him happy.

" Steven Smudge Black get yourself over here and give your apprentice a hug, then I can introduce you to everyone" she said wondering if he would notice the small bump then again nothing ever escaped Black.

Stepping down the stairs still holding hands with Jessica as they walked over to Kathryn, As they got to her Black let go of Jess and held his arms out before he enveloped Kathryn in his arms and gave her a hug "Good to see you Kaycee" He said before stepping back "Well my news is I'd like you to meet Mrs Jessica Black also known as Professor or Doctor Black, So is there anything else you want to tell me"? he teased and smiled at Kathryn.

"Or shall I just tell you that giving the fact you are drinking Orange juice tonight and i know how much you train when off duty, so your dress being tighter in one place is not lack of exercise I guess double congratulations are in order".

[Jessica Black]

"Steven stop being so pushy and let Kathryn give the news in her own time" She play punched his arm and then turned to look at Kathryn "despite what he said please call me Jess" She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Kathryn "If you need someone to talk to you can get me at Starfleet Medical" she whispered in Kathryn's ear.

"Come along Steven, Let's meet everyone and then you can get the drinks" With that she stood alongside Carter and waved her hand towards the room "So where is the lucky man then"?

[Steven Black]

I knew those two would get on too well He laughed to himself as he stepped between the two and with a hand around each waist he followed the gaze of both women.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2018, 01:37:20 pm »
Stepping down the stairs still holding hands with Jessica as they walked over to Kathryn, As they got to her Black let go of Jess and held his arms out before he enveloped Kathryn in his arms and gave her a hug "Good to see you Kaycee" He said before stepping back "Well my news is I'd like you to meet Mrs Jessica Black also known as Professor or Doctor Black, So is there anything else you want to tell me"? he teased and smiled at Kathryn.

"Or shall I just tell you that giving the fact you are drinking Orange juice tonight and i know how much you train when off duty, so your dress being tighter in one place is not lack of exercise I guess double congratulations are in order".

[Jessica Black]

"Steven stop being so pushy and let Kathryn give the news in her own time" She play punched his arm and then turned to look at Kathryn "despite what he said please call me Jess" She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Kathryn "If you need someone to talk to you can get me at Starfleet Medical" she whispered in Kathryn's ear.

"Come along Steven, Let's meet everyone and then you can get the drinks" With that she stood alongside Carter and waved her hand towards the room "So where is the lucky man then"?

[Steven Black]

I knew those two would get on too well He laughed to himself as he stepped between the two and with a hand around each waist he followed the gaze of both women.

Katheryn had forgotten just how strong and warm Steven's hugs were and they had always given her comfort whenever she needed one after a bad day and she had found that again in Caleb but of course it was more than friendship with his love and the bond they shared. Grinning when he stepped back then introduced his wife before immediately noticing the pregnancy as she knew he would.

But before she could answer Jessica enveloped her in another hug and it was very sweet what she said and Katheryn immediately liked her and knew they would get on well. " Thank you " she whispered back before the hug ended and she looked at them both.

" It's good to meet you Jessica and the fact you've tamed him is good to see " she replied teasing him slightly then continued. " As always your right and I'm 8 weeks pregnant with twins " she said as Jessica then spoke again and she felt Black's hand around her waist.

" Steven, Jessica, I'd like you to meet Katharoz, Jenna and Molly " she said introducing those who were with her. " As for my husband to be, there he is over by the bar with our liberated Borg guest" she added gesturing over to where Caleb was stood.

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Three year award Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2018, 08:15:18 pm »
[ Rehearsal Dinner ]

After a bit of back and forth with EQ, Caleb had to excuse himself. "Please excuse me. It seems that I am needed over with my fiance. Please come over if you would like to chat, " Caleb said. Caleb walked over toward the group and waited to surprise Katheryn at the opportune moment. He very quietly walked behind her before he placed his hands over her eyes. He playfully gave it a moment before he said. "Guess who!" When Katheryn answered he chuckled and joined his place by her side. The group had grown and there was plenty of strangers to meet.

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2018, 08:24:38 pm »
[ Rehearsal Dinner ]

After a bit of back and forth with EQ, Caleb had to excuse himself. "Please excuse me. It seems that I am needed over with my fiance. Please come over if you would like to chat, " Caleb said. Caleb walked over toward the group and waited to surprise Katheryn at the opportune moment. He very quietly walked behind her before he placed his hands over her eyes. He playfully gave it a moment before he said. "Guess who!" When Katheryn answered he chuckled and joined his place by her side. The group had grown and there was plenty of strangers to meet.

For a moment Katheryn wondered where Caleb had gone as she waited for him to come back over so she could introduce him to not only Steven and Jessica but also Knox who Jenna wanted him to meet. Then all of a sudden she felt the familiar soft yet strong hands around her eyes, knowing it was before he whispered " Guess Who" and couldn't help but chuckle before he stood protectively at her side.

Looking to those who had gathered around the couple, she smiled before introducing Cal properly. " Steven, Jessica and Katharoz, I'd like you to meet Caleb my lovely husband to be".

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2018, 07:43:43 pm »
[ Rehearsal Dinner ]

After a rather eventful and fun rehearsal dinner, Jenna and Caleb knew they had a bit on an agenda. Once the evening was winding down, they approached Skol. Caleb and Jenna explained to him their situation.  Caleb explained he had not know about his Vulcan lineage until Makayla had revealed it. "We are suggesting you perform Fal-tor-pan. We know this is extremely dangerous and we have no idea how we have survived as long as we have,"Caleb began. "My wonderful friend T'prina could not make it here. She had other obligations on the base. She herself said she was not as knowledgeable on this and we hoped you could help remedy the situation," Jenna replied going along with Caleb. They two had gotten Skol alone at this point.

"What you ask of me is not logical. However, in this moment, I do find it agreeable that I can enlighten you to the blood linage that you were born into. We will need a place that we will not be disturbed. The Fal-tor-pan has only been performed for extreme circumstances," Skol cautioned the two. "Yes, but if I were to die, so could our lineage. I know you do not want two young ones dead on your hands when you could have helped," Caleb quipped. Jenna smiled widely. It seemed her mischief had rubbed off on him. Skol agreed, but also stated they needed a few hours alone in order for him to perform the ritual. He cautioned that it had not been done for a very long time and he has knowledge only from words passed onto him.

Jenna had made sure Molly was playing a good goalie while the three found their way to the perfect spot. They had the spot prepped for a while and Caleb made sure he researched a good area in order to have the ritual go smoothly. "Loverboy I am going to miss having you in my head," Jenna said. "I always was. I am but a call away if you want to bug me. Leave me messages like you used to if needed," Caleb said. Jenna then pouted. "I hate it when you're right. However, this will just allow me to be closer to my Molly," Jenna said. This made Caleb smile. "I knew she was right for you the minute you two showed up. I can tell she's special and you need to keep her," Caleb said. Skol simply followed the two together and found the spot agreeable that they chose.

Jenna and Caleb chose a spot that overlooked the ocean and had a perfect breeze. To them it reminded of their old island paradise back home. They felt it was the perfect spot to perform the ceremony. The two laid down on very comfortable, but tall long chairs. Skol asked them to breathe while he focused. He closed his eyes and placed both hands on the two. The ceremony had begun and it would only be a few more hours until the connection was severed and things could be normal. The two found a way to touch fingers though the whole process. They wanted to be sure they would still be close no matter what.

The Next Day
[ Risa ]

Caleb awoke alone. It was refreshing, but he knew it was only for a night. He spent his "bachelor party" meditating on the beach. Most of it was spent fixing the Katra issue. He was glad to have gotten a decent amount of sleep. He wanted to be sure he got to the venue early to make sure last minute things were being set up correctly. He would avoid his wife to be like the plague until the ceremony. It was needed as it was bad luck to see the bride in the dress before the ceremony. His nerves were killing him, but he knew he was glad to finally be marrying his soulmate. It had only been a short while since they had met and it felt like eons had passed. Soon those who were involved with the ceremony would arrive and he would help prepare as best he could.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2018, 04:34:53 am »
The Next Day
[ Risa ]

Caleb awoke alone. It was refreshing, but he knew it was only for a night. He spent his "bachelor party" meditating on the beach. Most of it was spent fixing the Katra issue. He was glad to have gotten a decent amount of sleep. He wanted to be sure he got to the venue early to make sure last minute things were being set up correctly. He would avoid his wife to be like the plague until the ceremony. It was needed as it was bad luck to see the bride in the dress before the ceremony. His nerves were killing him, but he knew he was glad to finally be marrying his soulmate. It had only been a short while since they had met and it felt like eons had passed. Soon those who were involved with the ceremony would arrive and he would help prepare as best he could.

[Risa - Private Beach Bungalow]

Katheryn woke and looked over half expecting to see Caleb sleeping beside her as normal, however there was an empty space yet knew it would be worth it when she saw him again and spend their first night together as Mr & Mrs Brighton. They had wanted to stick with tradition as much as possible for the wedding and technically she wasn't alone as Jenna and Molly had stayed with her in order for them to get ready for the ceremony.

After the rehearsal dinner she had returned to the bungalow her and Cal had rented and took advantage of pampering herself with the spa packages the resort offered before Jenna and Molly arrived and Jenna had told her about everything that had happened with Skol and she was happy to hear that it was now resolved and that both her and Cal were still as close as ever but without the added pressure of each other's Katras.

She knew how important it was but now the pair could be with their soulmates properly and she saw Jenna as more of a sister than a friend and was glad that she was here to be her bridesmaid. Sitting up properly now she looked over at her dress hanging up and smiled knowing that it wouldn't be long before she became Caleb's wife. But before then she needed to start the preparations for getting ready and taking delivery of the flowers although had already arranged for the buttonholes to be delivered to Cal along with a small gift from her and the twins and could imagine his reaction to it.

Getting out of bed she picked up her robe from the chair beside the bed and put it on then she walked into the living/kitchen area of the bungalow to find her parents sitting at the table having taking delivery of breakfast. " Morgen min Solskinn" William said as she approached them and Katheryn smiled before answering him " Morgen" she said offering both a hug then sat down opposite them. They then began to converse in Norwegian as she helped herself to food and hoped that Jenna and Molly would soon join them.

Translation " Morning my Sunshine" & " Morning"

Academy Commandant

Offline Jenna McKinson

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2018, 08:15:39 pm »
[ Risa - Private Beach Bungalow ]

Molly awoke with Jenna asleep on her chest. She chuckled before she nudged Jenna who groaned a little in her sleep. "Come on sleepy head," Molly said. Jenna continued to resist her as this was some of the best sleep she had in years. It seemed she was out of it for a moment. Molly shook her head. "Look I know you're newly separated from faux boyfriend, but he is getting married in a few short hours and I know you will want to be there," Molly said. "Yes Yes I know, but I just wanted to spend a few more minutes cuddling with you,"Jenna said. Molly chuckled and then let Jenna lay with her for a few minutes more. "You know it's funny. I was thinking it's a good thing the connection is severed. Caleb could have snuck a peek through your memories at Katheryn's dress before the wedding by accident," Molly said. Jenna chuckled as she replied "It wouldn't have been an accident."

The two went quickly to get a shower and dressed a bit before they decided to sit on the balcony for a bit alone holding hands. They had  their meal already delivered. They sat together in their robes and enjoyed the sun on their skin. This may be the wedding of her best friend, but Jenna was enjoying the time she was getting to spend with Molly. They had been together for a a short four months, but Jenna was happier than she ever had been. It was then she knew that this night would be the night that she asked Molly to be exclusive with her. Though neither of them sought out other partners, they both hadn't made it official yet. Hidden in her effects was the present she would present to Molly. She keep it safe and made sure Molly had no way of nosing through things to find it. After they had finished breakfast, they decided to go and see Katheryn so they could begin prepping for the ceremony.

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2018, 08:24:47 pm »
[ Risa - Private Beach Bungalow ]

Molly awoke with Jenna asleep on her chest. She chuckled before she nudged Jenna who groaned a little in her sleep. "Come on sleepy head," Molly said. Jenna continued to resist her as this was some of the best sleep she had in years. It seemed she was out of it for a moment. Molly shook her head. "Look I know you're newly separated from faux boyfriend, but he is getting married in a few short hours and I know you will want to be there," Molly said. "Yes Yes I know, but I just wanted to spend a few more minutes cuddling with you,"Jenna said. Molly chuckled and then let Jenna lay with her for a few minutes more. "You know it's funny. I was thinking it's a good thing the connection is severed. Caleb could have snuck a peek through your memories at Katheryn's dress before the wedding by accident," Molly said. Jenna chuckled as she replied "It wouldn't have been an accident."

The two went quickly to get a shower and dressed a bit before they decided to sit on the balcony for a bit alone holding hands. They had  their meal already delivered. They sat together in their robes and enjoyed the sun on their skin. This may be the wedding of her best friend, but Jenna was enjoying the time she was getting to spend with Molly. They had been together for a a short four months, but Jenna was happier than she ever had been. It was then she knew that this night would be the night that she asked Molly to be exclusive with her. Though neither of them sought out other partners, they both hadn't made it official yet. Hidden in her effects was the present she would present to Molly. She keep it safe and made sure Molly had no way of nosing through things to find it. After they had finished breakfast, they decided to go and see Katheryn so they could begin prepping for the ceremony.

[Private Beach Bungalow]

Katheryn had enjoyed spending some quality time with her parents before the madness of getting ready and ensuring everything was in place began. Talking in her native tongue, relaxing and satisfying her pregnancy cravings had just been what she needed to calm her excitement and nerves until she finally became Mrs Brighton.

There had been no sign of Jenna and Molly but Katheryn didn't blame them for wanting to spend some alone time together as a couple and knew that once they were ready they would come find her so they could start their preparations. Her mum and dad left once breakfast was finished so they too could get dressed and would return just before they were due to leave for the venue so they could walk there together.

With that she began walking back to the main bedroom when she spotted Jenna and Molly headed in her direction. " Hello you two, I was just about to start getting everything ready" she said opening the door to what was her and Cal's room.

Academy Commandant

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles