Author Topic: S2-M1 Coming Together (Discussion)  (Read 6660 times)

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2-M1 Coming Together (Discussion)
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2017, 10:09:12 pm »
Tag any Shran crew.... I went ahead and jumped forward a bit to when we're all supposed to meet at Spacedock for T'Ra's "going away party".

Ideally, we want to be on the ship and stealing it by the end of this week...we can be travelling to our destination over the holiday, and have our exciting confrontation on Bokora II after Christmas. :)

Any questions, just ask.

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2017, 11:05:29 pm »
Tag Shran Bridge

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Inzjana

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Embrace Eternity
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2017, 10:04:01 am »
Seeing as my last post was overlooked I have deleted it, the only logical course of action. So what exactly am I supposed to do then?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 10:07:21 am by Inzjana »

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2017, 10:55:04 am »
Come over to spacedock. We can always use help stealing the Shran back

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Fala Awen

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2017, 05:33:23 pm »
Seeing as my last post was overlooked I have deleted it, the only logical course of action. So what exactly am I supposed to do then?

It was only 2 days since you posted it...If someone doesn't respond, try PMing/IMing them.

The entire crew (other than Hawke) should have received Caelene's message about a "going away party" for T'Ra at Earth Spacedock, which I've mentioned here. Technically, I was hoping everyone would be at Spacedock already and that we could beam over to the Shran and steal it by the end of the week (before Christmas), so that after Christmas we can jump ahead to being at the planet and finish up the mission.

If you're ever stuck for ideas or aren't sure what you can/should be doing, just ask.

----------------------------

BTW, as a reminder, I basically tagged everyone (other than Kirok) as I jumped things ahead a bit to us meeting at Callahan's (post went up last night).

Offline Fala Awen

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2017, 04:49:28 am »
Tag to James & Alyssa.... also, the rest of the crew should be meeting up with us (T'Ra, Ardyn, Kachina, K-5, Will, Inzjana, Amynta, Kyle - though I know Amynta & Kyle are LOA).

If you have any questions, please ask. This is the main plotline though, so everybody should be coming along. :)

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • What goes up, must come down!
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2017, 09:52:51 am »
Tag Tam and soft tag anyone else at Callahan's

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Inzjana

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Embrace Eternity
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2017, 11:04:41 am »
In keeping with canon a Vulcan would never help steal a starship no matter the reasons, so Inzjana could be tasked with bringing the crew back, but then doesn't.  :D

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2017, 11:06:38 am »
well, there are some times where logic just has to be thrown out the airlock. :P

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2017, 03:24:40 pm »
In keeping with canon a Vulcan would never help steal a starship no matter the reasons, so Inzjana could be tasked with bringing the crew back, but then doesn't.  :D

I get that Vulcans would be far less inclined to do so, but it is still entirely possible and in keeping with canon.

Spock, for example, abducted the crippled Captain Pike and took the ship to the forbidden planet Talos IV.

There was also Tuvok, who infiltrated the Marquis. He had to adapt to their principles for a brief time (and probably stray from some of his own) in order to gain their trust.

But I think T'Pol (from Enterprise) would be the one most like your character. It's really interesting to watch her struggle to keep to her principles while serving with a bunch of humans. :)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Inzjana

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Embrace Eternity
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2017, 10:30:05 am »
I get that Vulcans would be far less inclined to do so, but it is still entirely possible and in keeping with canon.

Spock, for example, abducted the crippled Captain Pike and took the ship to the forbidden planet Talos IV.

There was also Tuvok, who infiltrated the Marquis. He had to adapt to their principles for a brief time (and probably stray from some of his own) in order to gain their trust.

But I think T'Pol (from Enterprise) would be the one most like your character. It's really interesting to watch her struggle to keep to her principles while serving with a bunch of humans. :)

Indeed there are logical reasons where a Vulcan would indeed seem to break laws and tenants where the IDIC is concerned, especially in regards to the tenant that Vulcans hold very dear: The needs of the many out way the needs of the few, or the one.

Having said that, Inzjana came aboard the Shran halfway between the Romulan thing and is therefore without knowledge of why stealing a starship would be a necessity. In other words, within the tenants that Vulcans hold dear and I might add on a personal note, so do I, which is why I play a Vulcan so often, we are so much alike.  :D
If given the same opportunity in RL I would never steal anything. But I would assist in any action - after the fact - that has a logical reason to do so. Eg; saves lives, or rights wrongs etc.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2017, 09:21:32 pm »
tag on Bridge

can't wait for everyone to get there ;-)

Offline Inzjana

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Embrace Eternity
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2017, 08:23:27 am »
TAG: Kirok

Note: This is only to get Inzjana back on the Shran, without stealing it.  :D Everything else I posted is just gravy. I hope you guys like gravy?!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2017, 10:28:02 pm »
TAG: Kirok

Note: This is only to get Inzjana back on the Shran, without stealing it.  :D Everything else I posted is just gravy. I hope you guys like gravy?!

tag Inzjana!

Offline Inzjana

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Embrace Eternity
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2017, 08:57:45 am »
Sorry, I will post soon, my shoulder has been acting up.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles