S2-M1 Coming Together (Discussion)

Started by James A. Hawke, December 02, 2017, 01:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Fala Awen

Quote from: Vance Axelrod on December 05, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

Tag back to Caelene!

Bit of a tag back to you...needed to move things along a bit, but will be pulling you back in shortly. ;)

Fala Awen

I've not tagged anyone specifically as I'm not sure who all could/would want to be there, but I'm guessing Vance would and I spoke to Ardy as well.

So, if a few people want to jump in and be at this breakfast gathering at Earth Spacedock, feel free. I should be posting again tomorrow to move things further along so we can start getting the crew together, so do your best to jump in ASAP if you're interested.

Any questions, please ask me on Discord or PM.

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

guest1477

Quote from: Caelene Tam on December 07, 2017, 12:03:58 AM

I've not tagged anyone specifically as I'm not sure who all could/would want to be there, but I'm guessing Vance would and I spoke to Ardy as well.

So, if a few people want to jump in and be at this breakfast gathering at Earth Spacedock, feel free. I should be posting again tomorrow to move things further along so we can start getting the crew together, so do your best to jump in ASAP if you're interested.

Any questions, please ask me on Discord or PM.

Tag back!

Fala Awen

Tag breakfast meeting peoples (Kachina, Vance, Ardy...anyone else who was there..).

My personal inspiration for stealing the ship is Star Trek III, if that helps at all. ;)

I do have some ideas in mind on how to accomplish things, so feel free to ask if you need an idea. Just keep in mind that Starfleet (and especially the conspirators) will be watching us and the Shran closely, so we'll need a ruse to take the ship out and probably would need to beam over rather than taking a shuttle. The ship is in drydock, so there's no access to it from Spacedock except by transporter or shuttle.

Please do feel free to come up with your own ideas/suggestions on how to accomplish things, just try to have it make some form of sense... Or, if you get stuck and want to hear my ideas, just ask. :)  PM or Discord

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: Caelene Tam on December 08, 2017, 03:35:11 AM

Tag breakfast meeting peoples (Kachina, Vance, Ardy...anyone else who was there..).

My personal inspiration for stealing the ship is Star Trek III, if that helps at all. ;)

I do have some ideas in mind on how to accomplish things, so feel free to ask if you need an idea. Just keep in mind that Starfleet (and especially the conspirators) will be watching us and the Shran closely, so we'll need a ruse to take the ship out and probably would need to beam over rather than taking a shuttle. The ship is in drydock, so there's no access to it from Spacedock except by transporter or shuttle.

Please do feel free to come up with your own ideas/suggestions on how to accomplish things, just try to have it make some form of sense... Or, if you get stuck and want to hear my ideas, just ask. :)  PM or Discord

Tag anyone at breakfast

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Fala Awen

Tag Breakfast peoples.

FYI, We're hoping to have all the Shran crew back together on Spacedock, ready to beam over to the Shran (or already on the Shran) by approximately next Thursday (Dec 14).

Kachina Filitov

Inzjana

I put to be continued because I'm getting tired now.

If anyone has a problem with the post, let me know.

Here is what the ship looks like:

This, the TARDIS and the Andromeda Ascendant are my fave starships of all time. It's from Babylon 5, but so what, it looks awesome and it has nacelles.
Personally I think it's interesting that the Undine's (species 8472) bioships actually look like a smaller version of this ship. Having said that, the Victory and Excalibur, Destroyer Class White Stars, look similar to the Liberator from Blake's 7. Then all science fiction's borrow from previous universes. Star Trek is based on Forbidden Planet after all.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.