Promotion Announcement!

Started by Kirok, December 02, 2017, 10:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Shadow Fleeters,

I'm happy to announce that T'Ra Jones has accepted the open CO position on the Discovery.

T'Ra brings a wealth of experience with her.  She has lots of experience running missions and has served on multiple ships over her SF career.

She is also active in OCC roles.  In fact, she is so active that she was recently promoted to Academy Commandant.  And she has participated in a few of the featured SIMMs.

Finally she is super active on her SIMM and in Skype.  She has helped to keep the Shran running efficiently for awhile.  And now we think she should have her own ship.

In addition to this, Caelene Tam is being promoted to XO on the Shran.  She too has a long history with SF and since her return has been super active.  Both on her SIMM and OCC.

Please help me congratulate each of these characters.

Most sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kyan Mackenzie

Here Here! Hearty Congratulations to ye both!

Bonnie Moors

Congrats to both of you! Best of luck in your new positions!

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Ardyn Jaeger

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

T'Ra Jones

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Naira

Congrats to you both! Keep up the good work.

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Fala Awen

Thanks all! :)

Congrats to T'Ra as well. You're certainly be missed on the Shran, but I'm sure you'll do great on the Disco (and look forward to writing with you there on my alt).

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Rayek trLhoell

Congratulations to you both on your promotions. Yay you!

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Christian Grix

Congrats to you both and a new Captain on the Discovery, looking forward to working with you again T'Ra.

Kyle Briggs

Well deserved promotions. Congratulations to you both.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.