Author Topic: Two Truths and a Lie  (Read 2348 times)

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Two Truths and a Lie
« on: December 01, 2017, 07:20:17 pm »
Hey, all. In an attempt to get to know the lot of you better (and to see how well you know your crewmates :P), I thought playing two truths and a lie would be fun. If you're up for it, post two truths and a lie, and then the rest of us will try to guess which one is the lie.

Anyone want to go first? :)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Three year award Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Two Truths and a Lie
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:32:41 pm »
I suppose I'll jump in...

1. I have identified pizza by its crust
2. I can make a clover with my tongue
3. I have written Firefly fanfic

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 07:13:28 pm »
I suppose I'll jump in...

1. I have identified pizza by its crust
2. I can make a clover with my tongue
3. I have written Firefly fanfic

Well one's a given, and another's wishful thinking, so...I'm going with 1, identified pizza by its crust. =P

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Fala Awen

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Three year award Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 07:52:56 pm »
Incorrect. Try again. ;)

My friend brought in pizza to eat for lunch at work one day...by the time I sat down with her, she'd eaten all but the crust and I could tell where it was from based only on that. And have identified other pizza by the crust as well. Pizza's my fav food.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 07:54:06 pm by Fala Awen »

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 02:08:35 am »
Hmm... so we're down to two options. Obviously you're an avid writer, and I do know you're a fan of firefly. Number 2 is the lie then? Making a clover with your tongue?

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Fala Awen

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 02:10:38 am »
Nope. I can make a clover with my tongue.

I've never written Firefly fanfic. Actually have only written Star Trek via simming and x-men inspired simming for writing.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles