USS Shran - December Check-in

Started by Fala Awen, November 30, 2017, 01:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fala Awen

All,

The Command Staff is finalizing mission planning for December. Obviously, there are some holidays during the month and some may have finals.

Please post here to let us know if/when you'll need an LOA during the month so we can keep that in mind. If you're not entirely sure, just try to give us an idea or if something unplanned comes up during the month, keep us informed.

Thanks!

I don't believe I'll need an LOAs, though there might be a day or two I won't be around as much during the holidays.

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Ardyn Jaeger

Finals are coming up here, but so far, it isn't to the point of taking a LOA for Ardy. My semester ends the 16th of December, so after I will have a lot more time to write. Also,  During the holidays, I might not be around much for a day or so, but that's probably not likely. I'll let you know if/when that happens.

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Inzjana

=/\=  =/\=  =/\=  =/\=  =/\=
Yes I will be available for most of December.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Kyle Bytes

I am here

Might be slow because house full family. Four generations, work and family holiday stuff and if snow shovel. Lol

Fala Awen

Quote from: Kyle Bytes on November 30, 2017, 09:09:42 PM

I am here

Might be slow because house full family. Four generations, work and family holiday stuff and if snow shovel. Lol

If at some point you need an LOA or are getting super busy, just drop us a line so we're aware. :)

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Michael Ferdinand

My availability whilst I am still sick will be limited, but I am hoping to be available for a majority of the month.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

K-5

I've got finals in the next couple weeks, so maybe  spotty until after that, but after that pretty consistent

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.