Season 2 Episode 3 - Discussion Topic

Started by Michael J. Tritter, November 14, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael J. Tritter

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Malcolm Adeyemi

Malcolm Adeyemi

Guys, when Kirok gives us our mission I will time skip us to the Gibson shortly thereafter. Take up a commensurate position on the ship as you would on the base. We will also need someone at helm if you find yourself needing something to do.

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

T'Prina

Tags out to Knox, Dorset, and Leanna. and a nudge to jenna and her spiffy new glasses.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Leanna Mazal

Xander Dorset

Tag back from grumpy science personnel #2

"Impossible is nothing

Auzual Knox

Soft tag Dr. Connors.

Tag Johannas.

Dan - be ready for us in Engineering! 

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Kyan Mackenzie

Tag to everyone in sickbay. And someone needs to put out wet floor signs on the stairs!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Big ole post up. NPC yourself getting the orders I've detailed in my post, and head on down to the planet on your own.

IMPORTANT

The Shotakans are going to be described by us, collaboratively, on the fly. Basically it's first come, first serve, but try to let everyone get in a bit of description on something with them: their appearance, technology, mannerisms, culture, etc. Keep an eye on one another's posts and keep things consistent.

Knox has been given the honor of describing the Shotakan city-scape, so make sure to read her post carefully.

Also, some details I had in my head about these people are:

Their planet is extremely industrialized. Acid rain, pollution, the desolation of smog, etc are all very prevalent. Buildings, cities, and even individual people use "bubble" shields that look like actual soap bubbles instead of traditional shielding technology.

And that's all I got, people. Tags are out all around, by department.

Jenna McKinson

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

T'Prina

tag kyan and dorset. short poost but i needed to get something out lol

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Leanna Mazal

Malcolm Adeyemi

Remember, all: the main plot is now on the planet. If you need an idea let someone know here, don't just hang out on the Gibson.

Kyan Mackenzie

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.