S2 M4 Discussion Topic: Effigy

Started by Julia Rellek, November 06, 2017, 10:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Jada on November 27, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

My suggestion to take a shuttle was to give Galloway an option to come along, since Solluk is squarely an engineer now, and was already ordered to accompany. It wasn't meant to exclude Galloway; I figured you'd be co-pilots. It was K'lizh who suggested Solluk pilot. So there may have been some wires crossed somewhere.

Absolutely no worries.  ;)

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Jada

Bounce back to the Tigris crew.

Hawk's on LOA a few days, so I just NPCed him aboard. Solluk, take us out as you will. :)

Solluk

Tags to the runabout occupants.  I included a bit of a recap for our friendly neighborhood counselor.  :-)

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Ian Galloway

Kyle Briggs

Jada

Tags to the runabout crew, and tag to Garlande.

Jada

Solluk

Tag runabout crew.  I included a picture of Engineering vac suits as Solluk was the one who packed.  ;-)

Jada

Tag runabout crew and tag Garlande. I have plot!

Klizh

Tag away team, and a big tag to Solluk.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Solluk

Tags to the away team and to the Tempest bridge.  :-)

Solluk

Kyle Briggs

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.