S2 M4 Discussion Topic: Effigy

Started by Julia Rellek, November 06, 2017, 10:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jada

Same again.

I figured there had to be a reason people walk around the corridors and give each other PADDs rather than downloading data from the computer. :)

I left the scan results for the ship open for now. What class of vessel is the Darwin? What should Jada say about it?

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Ian Galloway

Solluk

Tags back to S'Metra and Garlande.  :-)

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Solluk

Tags to S'Metra and Garlande with an outstanding tag to Chief Rylu.  :-)
Thanks to Jada for jogging my memory.

Julia Rellek

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Jada

I found a USS Darwin on the wikis and used it as a basis. A Nebula class is a good choice for a tough explorer, and I borrowed some stats from an RPG.
http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Darwin
I imagine it's no longer crewed by Horta, however. :)

Tags to Bridge and Main Engineering.

Klizh

Tag Naga.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ian Galloway

Jada

Solluk

" ...impressed by the little ship's resilience and survival."

Worf:  Little?!

Jada

The Nebula class, with its short and stubby design is the cutest little starship around. :D I just forget that it has a Galaxy-size saucer.  :o

Klizh

I've always liked the Nebula's streamlined design.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Jada

Tag Rellek and the Bridge. Taking a shuttle might seem safer, and maybe another PC could come along to fly it. :)

Kintiss

Tag Captain Rellek. Is Kintiss going to become the victim of a wacky misunderstanding and wait in transporter room 1 while everyone else gets on a shuttle? Let's find out!

Klizh

We could always beam him onto the shuttle.

Tag Julia.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.