Author Topic: S2 M4: Effigy  (Read 42683 times)

Offline Kintiss

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2 M4: Effigy
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2017, 04:47:26 pm »
[Sickbay]

Yellow alert. What fun. Kintiss would have to come back to organising physicals. A shame, too, since he was determined to make it work for everyone. Unlike his last couple of assignments, there would be no avoiding them. He was on one of the more advanced ships in the Federation fleet, and that meant more advanced ways to pester his patients.

Turning his attention to the matter at hand, Kintiss would probably be of little aid, but he did want to make sure everyone went in well-protected against anything that might be damaging to their health. With that in mind, he needed to know more about what they were going into.

=/\="Sssickbay to bridge," =/\= he said, opening up the internal comms.  =/\="If we're going into a nebula, I'd like to know if we'll be exposssed to any kind of radiation or rogue elementsss, in cassse I need to prepare inoculationssss." =/\= Better to be safe than sorry.

Offline Ian Galloway

• Site Administrators
  • Amazing Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2017, 07:48:44 pm »
[Bridge]

"Acknowledged. And Commander, I appreciate the acknowledgement of my new rank but Captain will suffice. Yellow alert." She ordered looking down the bridge from the science station. "Let me get Jada up here." Anytime the ship was under any kind of alert Julia always felt safer with her security chief close by. =/\= "Bridge to Chief Jada, please report to the bridge." =/\= She ordered.

Julia was instantly alarmed by the announcement of an anomaly. "Report, Commander?" She asked.

Detecting the alarmed tone in his CO's voice, K'lizh swiveled in his chair to face her. "By anomalies I as referring to metallurgical signatures I detected down in Stellar Cartography that could be the Darwin," he explained, somewhat apologetically. He had been so swept up in his work that it was entirely possible he had miscommunicated.

[Bridge]

Ian smiled at the Admiral's decision to stand on the old tradition of being called captain.

"Aye Ma'am, captain it shall be."

Ian blinked in surprise at K'lizh's report that they would find the missing ship so quickly. He had figured this mission was a fool's quest and he was actually pleased to be wrong.

"After so long, these people need ta come home. It's the least we can do. Changin' course ta the new headin' of the anomaly."

The Tempest banked gently to the new course, moving on thrusters only as Ian slowly picked his way through the currents and eddies of the nebula.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2017, 09:21:24 pm »
Robert had finished his lunch and made his way back to Engineering. It was in the same state he had left it about forty five minutes ago. Nothing happening. Everything running ship shape. He went over to a terminal and began reading scans from the Bridge. He wasn't sure where they were headed or what the mission was but he hoped it happened soon before he died of boredom.

Offline Julia Rellek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2017, 10:32:08 pm »
[Sickbay]

Yellow alert. What fun. Kintiss would have to come back to organising physicals. A shame, too, since he was determined to make it work for everyone. Unlike his last couple of assignments, there would be no avoiding them. He was on one of the more advanced ships in the Federation fleet, and that meant more advanced ways to pester his patients.

Turning his attention to the matter at hand, Kintiss would probably be of little aid, but he did want to make sure everyone went in well-protected against anything that might be damaging to their health. With that in mind, he needed to know more about what they were going into.

=/\="Sssickbay to bridge," =/\= he said, opening up the internal comms.  =/\="If we're going into a nebula, I'd like to know if we'll be exposssed to any kind of radiation or rogue elementsss, in cassse I need to prepare inoculationssss." =/\= Better to be safe than sorry.

[Bridge]

Julia was appreciative that she had a medical team the was constantly thinking of such things. =/\= "I think it's okay Doctor. But I will have operations tie you into the necessary sensor data so you can take a look." =/\= She said as she pointed to K'Lizh indicating that he should send the Doctor relevant data.

Quote from: Jada

[Deck 10, Forward, Mess Hall

Jada's attempt to welcome the taciturn Crewman Garlande was interrupted by the call from the Captain, and the yellow alert. Privately relieved she didn't have to play hostess after all, Jada tapped her combadge.  =/\='Coming, captain.'=/\= she acknowledged, adding to Garlande 'Excuse me.' She left, eating the rest of her breakfast on the run.

[Bridge]

It wasn't long before Jada arrived on the bridge, finishing off a Kaferian apple. She dumped the core in a repli-bin and approached the Tactical station. 'Reporting for duty, Captain.' She excused Bex, who'd been doing a fine job holding down the fort, but Starfleet preferred its top people in charge during a serious situation, probably to ensure the right people took responsibility for general covering of arses in the event of catastrophe. Jada wasn't quite sure she was right people; she still felt her place was on the deck in Security. It hadn't been so long ago that Hawk had invited her to the Bridge and quizzed her on Tactical situations. Regardless, Jada felt confident being here now. From slave to teen soldier to Security grunt to the Tactical station of a starship; she hoped her family and clan could be proud.

'Shields energised, Security personnel on standby. Yellow-alert status achieved.' Jada confirmed, then familiarised herself with the mission profile and current sitrep. Uncharted nebula, last known location of a lost starship, over 20 standard years ago. Jada hoped no-one else was getting their hopes up.

"Thank you for joining us Chief." Julia said welcoming the security chief to the bridge. "Please maintain yellow alert while we're inside the nebula." Julia had been pleased with the performance of her new second officer. She seemed to be settling nicely into her new role. Although it was obvious that she was very new to all of this, Jada always carried it well.

Quote from: Ian Galloway
[Bridge]

Ian smiled at the Admiral's decision to stand on the old tradition of being called captain.

"Aye Ma'am, captain it shall be."

Ian blinked in surprise at K'lizh's report that they would find the missing ship so quickly. He had figured this mission was a fool's quest and he was actually pleased to be wrong.

"After so long, these people need ta come home. It's the least we can do. Changin' course ta the new headin' of the anomaly."

The Tempest banked gently to the new course, moving on thrusters only as Ian slowly picked his way through the currents and eddies of the nebula.

Julia was surprised that they could have found the Darwin so quickly but she was also excited. "Sounds promising, gentlemen." She said as she moved back down the bridge to the center of the command center. "Let's see if we can bring our people home." She knew that locating the remains of the vessel could bring a sense of peace to those who lost their friends and family aboard the Darwin.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2017, 10:58:51 pm »
[Bridge]

'Aye, captain. I'm commencing level-two scans for ships and debris.' Jada reported to Rellek, initiating a sensor sweep routine to begin a thorough search of the nebula. 'Sector one reports clear, onto sector two...'

Behind her, Bex was operating a rear console, overseeing Security deployments and confirming the sensitive areas were guarded for the Yellow alert, in case a hostile alien force should appear and board them. Jada and Bex were no longer room-mates, now Jada had been promoted to bigger quarters of her own, but were still friends and colleagues, and Bex no longer had to put up with the smell, snake, and warp metal. 'By the way, Chief, we had a visit from your cousin...'

'Oh, I'm so sorry for you...' Jada deadpanned in quiet amusement, before looking up to Captain Rellek and saying serious. 'Apologies, captain, I didn't know she'd come straight to the Bridge.'
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 10:04:27 am »
[Main Engineering]

Solluk returned to Engineering from his appointment with the Counselor.  As he stepped through the threshold, he felt another tremor rise up throught he decks.

"Status report, Ensign Martell?"

Martell snapped to attention as his superior arrived.  "We've just entered the Nebula, Sir.  A bit of shake from gravimetric shear, but nothing dangerous.  I was about to have Crewman Garlande increase power to the Inertial Dampeners and SIF, Sir, in an attempt to compensate."

Solluk nodded, "A sensible course of action, Ensign.  I think we might further enhance results with a sensor feed from the Sciences.  With information on when the gravimetric distortions are inbound, we can apply predictive behavior to the systems and vary their power levels at the precise moments that we cross gravitational thresholds.  This would minimize energy consumption and maximize comfort.  We should probably loop in Ops, as well."  It was possible for Engineering to do these things without consulting the other departments, but that might be considered a minor breach of protocol.

He tapped his badge, =/\= Engineering to Ops and Science.  This is Lieutenant Solluk calling. =/\=

Pausing for acknowledgement, he then continued.

=/\= Apologies for the bumpy ride.  I wonder if we might obtain a live copy of the active sensor feeds on the gravimetric landscape of the nebula.  I'd like to have my team create a predictive algorithm to recommend ideal ID and SIF power settings as we pass through gravimetric shear points.  Then we can feed back the suggested power adjustments to Ops for approval.  Working in tandem this way, I believe we can eliminate the tremors we've been experiencing thus far. =/\=
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Klizh

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • #MeowToo
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 12:54:20 pm »
[Main Engineering]

Solluk returned to Engineering from his appointment with the Counselor.  As he stepped through the threshold, he felt another tremor rise up throught he decks.

"Status report, Ensign Martell?"

Martell snapped to attention as his superior arrived.  "We've just entered the Nebula, Sir.  A bit of shake from gravimetric shear, but nothing dangerous.  I was about to have Crewman Garlande increase power to the Inertial Dampeners and SIF, Sir, in an attempt to compensate."

Solluk nodded, "A sensible course of action, Ensign.  I think we might further enhance results with a sensor feed from the Sciences.  With information on when the gravimetric distortions are inbound, we can apply predictive behavior to the systems and vary their power levels at the precise moments that we cross gravitational thresholds.  This would minimize energy consumption and maximize comfort.  We should probably loop in Ops, as well."  It was possible for Engineering to do these things without consulting the other departments, but that might be considered a minor breach of protocol.

He tapped his badge, =/\= Engineering to Ops and Science.  This is Lieutenant Solluk calling. =/\=

Pausing for acknowledgement, he then continued.

=/\= Apologies for the bumpy ride.  I wonder if we might obtain a live copy of the active sensor feeds on the gravimetric landscape of the nebula.  I'd like to have my team create a predictive algorithm to recommend ideal ID and SIF power settings as we pass through gravimetric shear points.  Then we can feed back the suggested power adjustments to Ops for approval.  Working in tandem this way, I believe we can eliminate the tremors we've been experiencing thus far. =/\=

K'lizh barely noticed the vibrations with all his excitement, but the chirp of his commbadge shook him out of his reverie.  =/\=K'lizh here. Good idea, Solluk. I'm transferring the data down to Engineering now. =/\=

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2017, 01:37:34 pm »
Main Engineering

=/\= Thank you, Commander.  We will transmit the recommended power levels on a continuous stream as soon as we complete our predictive algorithms.  Chief Rylu, I will be placing Crewman Garlande on this task.  I hope we may send you the algorithm for review before implementing it so that it may benefit from your scientific acumen.  =/\=

After a pause, he turned to Crewman Garlande, "Mister Garlande, please set your mind to the task of working up an algorithm that uses our gravimetric sensor data to predict SIF and ID needs before they manifest, so we can implement them at the precise best moments to minimize felt turbulence.  Remember that lowering power to the SIF is as much an option as raising it, as long as you stay well within materials tolerances.  Un-stiffening hull materials- within acceptable perameters- can absorb a percentage of vibrational energy rather than passing it along to stress nodes."

He walked up to the crewman's station, pulling up the data tree for the Engineering department and pointing at the relevant areas of interest.  "You may find other predictive algorithms in the 'Subroutine Test' folder in our 'Prototype Code' directory in the ship's computer.   Our previous Chief Engineer had the foresight to store useful blocks of code for insinuation into future projects.  Using one of these as a basis for your work may speed your own coding time considerably.  Once you are done, send the resultant program to Chief Rylu for review, and after she clears it for use, I will review it as well before implementing it and sending the results to Ops."

He put on a small smile, "I have complete faith in your ability to perform this task."

Solluk hoped to be the same sort of encouraging department-head that Ian had been for him.  He remembered how much he enjoyed receiving these sorts of tasks when he'd been new to the ship.  To him, these opportunities to prove merit were precious gifts that only occasionally manifested in the course of one's career.  Completing them successfully could set the tone for success and cement a crewman's reputation for years to come.

Offline Isabella Waters

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2017, 08:58:42 am »
[Counselor's Office]

Izzy pursed her lips for a brief moment after Solluk left the room. It was short, but it gave her a good starting point on the angle she'd have to take with him. The truth was that for a cut-short first session she learned more about him than most of the people that entered her office. She grabbed her pen and the pad of paper she kept and wrote down a note for herself to touch base with him on setting appointments for the future. Trying to learn the crew was no easy task, but it was one she had to face.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2017, 10:50:14 pm »
Main Engineering

=/\= Thank you, Commander.  We will transmit the recommended power levels on a continuous stream as soon as we complete our predictive algorithms.  Chief Rylu, I will be placing Crewman Garlande on this task.  I hope we may send you the algorithm for review before implementing it so that it may benefit from your scientific acumen.  =/\=

After a pause, he turned to Crewman Garlande, "Mister Garlande, please set your mind to the task of working up an algorithm that uses our gravimetric sensor data to predict SIF and ID needs before they manifest, so we can implement them at the precise best moments to minimize felt turbulence.  Remember that lowering power to the SIF is as much an option as raising it, as long as you stay well within materials tolerances.  Un-stiffening hull materials- within acceptable perameters- can absorb a percentage of vibrational energy rather than passing it along to stress nodes."

He walked up to the crewman's station, pulling up the data tree for the Engineering department and pointing at the relevant areas of interest.  "You may find other predictive algorithms in the 'Subroutine Test' folder in our 'Prototype Code' directory in the ship's computer.   Our previous Chief Engineer had the foresight to store useful blocks of code for insinuation into future projects.  Using one of these as a basis for your work may speed your own coding time considerably.  Once you are done, send the resultant program to Chief Rylu for review, and after she clears it for use, I will review it as well before implementing it and sending the results to Ops."

He put on a small smile, "I have complete faith in your ability to perform this task."

Solluk hoped to be the same sort of encouraging department-head that Ian had been for him.  He remembered how much he enjoyed receiving these sorts of tasks when he'd been new to the ship.  To him, these opportunities to prove merit were precious gifts that only occasionally manifested in the course of one's career.  Completing them successfully could set the tone for success and cement a crewman's reputation for years to come.

Robert pulled up the suggested folder and quickly scanned through the previously loaded algorithms. About halfway through, one jumped out at him. He went to work trying to combine it with the gravimetric sensor data to predict SIF and ID as the Lieutenant told him to do. It took roughly forty minutes of coding and computer simulations to find the correct data needed to pull it off. He saved the data and sent to Chief Rylu as directed. He slapped his comm badge.

=/\= Crewman Garlande to Chief Rylu. Sir, the information Lieutenant Solluck requested has been compiled and sent to you for approval.  =/\=

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2017, 07:32:02 am »
[Deck 1, Bridge]

Conducting the sensor sweeps was a slow, time-consuming, and meticulous procedure, vital for a thorough search of the nebula but more often than not producing negative results. It would've been too tedious and frustrating a task for a woman of action like Jada. But she was a hunter, used to long hours or days lying in a hide, unmoving and ever watching for the slightest sign of her prey. She knew patience. It gave her time to reflect, on looking after s'Metra, on her friendships with Solluk and Vish, on her duties and life on the Tempest and life in general. But she did want something to happen.

Jada's tactical sensor sweep produced a ping, radiation scattering off a dense object in the nebula. 'Sensor contact in sector 3/C/upsilon.' she reported, but she'd had this before. It was usually an asteroid or clump of condensed matter, rarely even navigation hazards. The algorithms processed the reflected waveform, packed with information of what it had encountered. This was different. 'Metallic object, reflective. Length 17 meters. Made of duranium and Okekai shell ceramics.' A projected silhouette was modelled, one that, after recent events, Jada was very familiar with. 'It's a fragment of a Jem'Hadar fighter.' she confirmed, voice tight with satisfaction. It was not what they'd been looking forward to, but it pointed to activity in the area, showed that the Darwin had put up a fight. Now it was up to Science to date it.

Tagging the debris, she continued her scans.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 06:05:29 pm by Jada »

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2017, 07:52:09 am »
[Main Engineering]

An Orion girl arrived in Main Engineering, clad in cadet's uniform (a complete one, even) and breathing hard but not breathless. s'Metra scanned the engineers for someone in charge, but not knowing who, decided it was much easier to just have them come to her. 'Lieutenant So-luck!' she called out, looking to see who reacted. She glided through the crowd, and showed her PADD to the Vulcan. 'I have full-resolution refined gravimetric sensor data, hot and straight from Stellar Cartography, if you want it.' She didn't pass it over immediately, however, perhaps expecting a tip. The Orion continued to sell the goods like it was something illicit. 'This isn't the unrefined first-pass stuff from the Bridge you've been using, this is the good stuff from Doctor Blair. He asked me to upload it, but there was a bottleneck in the line, even when I tried torrenting it, so I ran it down here. Feet have a faster bit-rate sometimes.' she explained with Orion practicality. Doctor Blair had also said to get out of her hair, even though she pointed out he didn't have any, and had made her watch the upload percentage as a result. She had initiative, however, and had learned what the idiom meant, even if she didn't quite have permission to run off with the data.

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2017, 11:50:14 am »
Main Engineering

Solluk turned at the sound of his name- oddly pronounced- coming from the entryway to Main Engineering.  He'd thought for a moment that it might be Jada, for though she'd never pronounced his name that way, it had a similar timbre.  Then he'd thought for another moment it might be Jada, for while the uniform and shape was not quite right, the skin-color was.

Then he'd just stared for a moment, wondering who in the galaxy this could be.  Was there another Orion on the ship?  If so, he'd somehow failed to hear about it.  Or perhaps he'd just assumed that every rumor regarding Orion activities aboard should be attributed to Jada. 

At some point, he realized she was talking.  It took a second for him to mentally rewind and replay the words she'd already spoken, and connect it to the words she was speaking now.  A data bottleneck?   Odd.  He'd have to look into that.  He wondered if some environmental effect from the Nebula might be disrupting transmissions through the ODN.

In any event, if this cadet was hoping to force someone to meet with her at the entry... she was quite correct.  Beyond his initial surprise, Solluk hesitated not-at-all in striding over to her and accepting the datapad.  "I am Lieutenant Solluk," he declared, taking the device, "Thank you for bringing this personally, Cadet...?"

Offline Julia Rellek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2017, 01:42:07 pm »
[Deck 1, Bridge]

Conducting the sensor sweeps was a slow, time-consuming, and meticulous procedure, vital for a thorough search of the nebula but more often than not producing negative results. It would've been too tedious and frustrating a task for a woman of action like Jada. But she was a hunter, used to long hours or days lying in a hide, unmoving and ever watching for the slightest sign of her prey. She knew patience. It gave her time to reflect, on looking after s'Metra, on her friendships with Solluk and Vish, on her duties and life on the Tempest and life in general. But she did want something to happen.

Jada's tactical sensor sweep produced a ping, radiation scattering off a dense object in the nebula. 'Sensor contact in sector 3/C/upsilon.' she reported, but she'd had this before. It was usually an asteroid or clump of condensed matter, rarely even navigation hazards. The algorithms processed the reflected waveform, packed with information of what it had encountered. This was different. 'Metallic object, reflective. Length 17 meters. Made of duranium and Okekai shell ceramics.' A projected silhouette was modelled, one that, after recent events, Jada was very familiar with. 'It's a fragment of a Jem'Hadar fighter.' she confirm, voice tight with satisfaction. It was not what they'd been looking forward, but it pointed to activity in the area, showed that the Darwin had put up a fight. Now it was up to Science to date it.

Tagging the debris, she continued her scans.

[Bridge]

Julia watched as the team located the Fragment that was from the Jem'Hadaar fighter. "We're getting close." Julia muttered as the tempest slowly krept through the nebula. As the team spoke of the fragment a small vessel slowly came into focus on the viewscreen. She heard a beep emit from the tactical console indicating an approaching object. She shifted forward in her seat. "Oh my god." She muttered. "It looks in tact." She said with a sense of excitement. "Is that the darwin? Can someone confirm?"

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Ian Galloway

• Site Administrators
  • Amazing Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2017, 02:42:35 pm »
[Bridge]

Julia watched as the team located the Fragment that was from the Jem'Hadaar fighter. "We're getting close." Julia muttered as the tempest slowly krept through the nebula. As the team spoke of the fragment a small vessel slowly came into focus on the viewscreen. She heard a beep emit from the tactical console indicating an approaching object. She shifted forward in her seat. "Oh my god." She muttered. "It looks in tact." She said with a sense of excitement. "Is that the darwin? Can someone confirm?"

[Bridge]

Ian slowed the Tempest when the sensors started detecting debris, both to give Ops time to scan in greater detail and to avoid a potential collision with any other debris that might be in the area.

"We're steady as she goes Ma'am at one quarter kph per second. We can launch shuttles ta widen our search arc and give us a bit of warnin' should any larger fragments be about."

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles