S1-M10 A Race Against Time

Started by James A. Hawke, November 01, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James A. Hawke

[Starfleet Academy- Earth]

James looked at his yellow Starfleet Cadet uniform, and it reminded his days of the academy.  It seemed like forever ago, the cadets on the ship.  He wondered how they would proceed the next part of the plan.  He then heard Filitov say

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on November 28, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

"Ve could try to sneak in through ze projection booth." She replied slowly. "Zere is a set of back stairs zat lead to ze old rifle range. Through zere and into the access corridor to ze back door to ze booth. It is unlikely zat any security vill be zere as not many know about it." She finished.

James looked at Filitov and wondered, how she knew every single entrance.  He gave her a look and wondered Is she a spy

As he stared at her and she replied

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on November 28, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

"Vot? I practically grew up here. My fazer is vone of ze flight instructors and my brozers and I spent our child hood exploring ze grounds as my mozzer vos off vorld." She explained.

James looked at her and shrugged and merely said "Thank god you are on our team."

James then looked at Meadows and began following Filitov towards their goal.

James followed her as he began hearing the introductions.  "We are running out of time,"  James said.  He looked down and said to both Meadows and Filitov "I might rush the stage, I might get shot by security or arrested."

[Starfleet Academy- Couryard]

James approached the nearest door and headed into the open space where all the Cadets where greeted.  Within seconds one of the Starfleet Academy Chaperone asked Hawked "Excuse Cadet, what Section do you belong too and why you are out of order

James looked down for a second and quickly punched the Chaperone.  Several cadets stood up and watched the small commotion.  James hurried into the stage running as soon as he could.  He could hear the Starfleet Academy Commandant saying the following words "It's my distinct pleasure and honor to introduce you, the President of the United Federation of Planets."�

Hawke headed into the Stage; he saw two security officers near the steps on the Stage.  He tried to go in between them, but he was not strong enough.  He extended his hand and said, "They are trying to kill him!"  He finished the statement with a yell.

As soon as he finished, he saw blood coming out of the President's heart.  Everything felt like it was going in slow motion, as he observed the president looking his wound and them collapsing.  As he collapsed, Hawke merely yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

As the President body slumped into the stage, Hawke looked into the eyes of the President and noticed how lifeless it was.  His heart began to sink as he realized...they failed.

All of their lives were going to change...

Click on the Badge to see bio

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: James A. Hawke on December 02, 2017, 01:10:08 PM

[Starfleet Academy- Earth]

James looked at his yellow Starfleet Cadet uniform, and it reminded his days of the academy.  It seemed like forever ago, the cadets on the ship.  He wondered how they would proceed the next part of the plan.  He then heard Filitov say
James looked at Filitov and wondered, how she knew every single entrance.  He gave her a look and wondered Is she a spy

As he stared at her and she replied
James looked at her and shrugged and merely said "Thank god you are on our team."

James then looked at Meadows and began following Filitov towards their goal.

James followed her as he began hearing the introductions.  "We are running out of time,"  James said.  He looked down and said to both Meadows and Filitov "I might rush the stage, I might get shot by security or arrested."

[Starfleet Academy- Couryard]

James approached the nearest door and headed into the open space where all the Cadets where greeted.  Within seconds one of the Starfleet Academy Chaperone asked Hawked "Excuse Cadet, what Section do you belong too and why you are out of order

James looked down for a second and quickly punched the Chaperone.  Several cadets stood up and watched the small commotion.  James hurried into the stage running as soon as he could.  He could hear the Starfleet Academy Commandant saying the following words "It's my distinct pleasure and honor to introduce you, the President of the United Federation of Planets."

Hawke headed into the Stage; he saw two security officers near the steps on the Stage.  He tried to go in between them, but he was not strong enough.  He extended his hand and said, "They are trying to kill him!"  He finished the statement with a yell.

As soon as he finished, he saw blood coming out of the President's heart.  Everything felt like it was going in slow motion, as he observed the president looking his wound and them collapsing.  As he collapsed, Hawke merely yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

As the President body slumped into the stage, Hawke looked into the eyes of the President and noticed how lifeless it was.  His heart began to sink as he realized...they failed.

All of their lives were going to change...

Starfleet Academy - Earth

Katcha led the way through the old haunts of her youth and nodded as Hawke said he was going to rush the stage. She could only look on in horror as the President was hit before the Captain to reach them. What on Earth was going to happen now!

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.