S1 -M10 - A Race against time Dicussion

Started by James A. Hawke, November 01, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James A. Hawke

Ok people new mission is up.

Couple of Quick Notes

• This takes 2 weeks after the last mission, so assume the ship is completely repaired, like a TNG episode
  • The Ship is full of Cadets, feel free to NPC them and make them look as bad as possible right now everyone should be working more on
    mentor role for them.
Here is some suggestion on what to do with the Cadets if you are stuck. You don't have to do this, this are just ideas to help you play with the Cadets NPC's.

1. Medical, have them prepare for Triage and they mess up the order of sickbay.
2. Counseling, you can help the cadets deal with their anxiety as this is their first mission in space and they are probably really intimidated
3. Security and Tactical distribute the weapons or help them raise shields, they can mess up those.
4. Ops you can have the cadets messing their room orders and everything.  They are confused on who goes to what quarters, the cargo bay is a complete mess and disorganized.  They also can be transporting people from deck to deck to confuse the hell out of them as a practical joke.
5. Flight, they can suck as flying the ship because the Shran is a big ship they need to do large turns and also anticipate.  The Shuttle bay organization is horrible in the even of Red Alert almost no shuttles can launch since they have not been organizing them in the proper way.
6. Science, have them run analysis on Star Charts, it would be funny if they think we are at Ferenginar based on their calculations instead of nearby the Sol system.

Click on the Badge to see bio

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Inzjana

Sorry T'Ra, I am honesty not ignoring your PM to me, but the damn thing wont let me send you a message back.

Sorry guys that I haven't been posting for a bit, been busy and of late my shoulder and arm has been playing up on me more than usual. It just has never been the same since I tore my left supraspinatus muscle/tendon.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Amynta Lianez

Hey! Just letting ya'll know-- I'm doing my best to get caught up and jump in today, sorry for the delay. There's some weird family stuff going on along with my Master's coursework, so I haven't even been able to form complete sentences all week.

Species: Trill (Unjoined)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."  Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Michael Ferdinand

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Kachina Filitov

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Inzjana on November 05, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

Sorry T'Ra, I am honesty not ignoring your PM to me, but the damn thing wont let me send you a message back.

Sorry guys that I haven't been posting for a bit, been busy and of late my shoulder and arm has been playing up on me more than usual. It just has never been the same since I tore my left supraspinatus muscle/tendon.

This is the part where I say, "Dammit, man. I'm a linguist not a doctor." XD Sorry to hear about your shoulder, but I'm glad to see you post.

And sorry for the delay, but tag! :)

Also, tag to Waring.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

T'Ra Jones

I really hate to double post, buuuuut.... tags to Waring and Inzjana.

Inzjana. Feel free to go crazy with the cadets. Have an experiment go horribly wrong. Or if you want, have them do something exceptional. The point is, have fun. :)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Inzjana

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on November 08, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

I really hate to double post, buuuuut.... tags to Waring and Inzjana.

Inzjana. Feel free to go crazy with the cadets. Have an experiment go horribly wrong. Or if you want, have them do something exceptional. The point is, have fun. :)

These must be the worst cadets ever! LOL

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Kachina Filitov

Kachina Filitov

Kachina Filitov

Kira Wyman

Hi everyone,

If you haven't seen already, I've requested this character to be reserved. I've enjoyed my time with Kira, however, I've decided to rest her for now as I've not enjoyed posting with her for the past few weeks.

It's been a pleasure to write with you all, you're a great bunch and I wish you all the best. If I create a new character I'll be sure to request a position on here if there's space for me!

Good luck and if you wish to contact me I'll still be here as Bonnie on the Challenger.

Wishing you all the Best,
Kira

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Fala Awen

Okay, two things...

First off, soft tag to Ardyn/bridge if you need anything specific from engineering or want to fill Caelene in.

Second...

Quote from: Kira Wyman on November 11, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

Hi everyone,

If you haven't seen already, I've requested this character to be reserved. I've enjoyed my time with Kira, however, I've decided to rest her for now as I've not enjoyed posting with her for the past few weeks.

It's been a pleasure to write with you all, you're a great bunch and I wish you all the best. If I create a new character I'll be sure to request a position on here if there's space for me!

Good luck and if you wish to contact me I'll still be here as Bonnie on the Challenger.

Kira

Kira - It's been a pleasure writing with you, though I wish we'd had more chances for our characters to work together.

I've enjoyed having you here and I do hope to see you return at some point with a shiny new character for us to torture welcome. Perhaps someone who enjoys holographic raptors, orange jell-o, and short walks into insane missions. ;)

Good luck!

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Inzjana

Quote from: Kira Wyman on November 11, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

Hi everyone,

Kira

Sorry to see you go mate!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.