Athena Mission 2.9: Discussion Thread

Started by James Carter, November 01, 2017, 12:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Naira

Tags to both Carters, Ash and anyone in science.

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

Ezac

James Carter and/or Naira -

I've been directed by Kirok to report to you. Depending on the timeline of the current mission, it may or may not be ideal for me to join in right now. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Naira

Quote from: Ezac on December 09, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

James Carter and/or Naira -

I've been directed by Kirok to report to you. Depending on the timeline of the current mission, it may or may not be ideal for me to join in right now. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hey Ezac,

I'm glad to hear you'll be joining us on the Athena.

If you want, you can jump into the plot now. We just sent two shuttlecrafts down the the surface of a mysterious M Class planet that for some reason doesn't appear on any known star chart and our scans of the planet showed no signs of intelligent life or civilizations, past or present. If you want, you can say that you came down with one of the crews, we implied there were several people on each shuttle that we didn't name, and so from there.

The Captain and his team came down in the Zeus and landed near a beach where they are setting up camp and my team settled into a meadow at the edge of a forest where we are collecting samples for science.

Ezac

Quote from: Naira on December 09, 2017, 05:14:23 PM

Hey Ezac,

I'm glad to hear you'll be joining us on the Athena.

If you want, you can jump into the plot now. We just sent two shuttlecrafts down the the surface of a mysterious M Class planet that for some reason doesn't appear on any known star chart and our scans of the planet showed no signs of intelligent life or civilizations, past or present. If you want, you can say that you came down with one of the crews, we implied there were several people on each shuttle that we didn't name, and so from there.

The Captain and his team came down in the Zeus and landed near a beach where they are setting up camp and my team settled into a meadow at the edge of a forest where we are collecting samples for science.

Thanks for the response and for the information. I'll read a bit and see if I can find a way to insert myself.

Naira

Tag Ash, science and a heads up for anyone else who wants objects to start mysteriously disappearing.

Naira

Tag to our newest engineer, outstanding tag to Ash (now that you are finished with your finals, yay!) and outstanding tag to science.

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Ezac

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Jules Bash

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.