Previous topic - Next topic

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Kyle Bytes

Leonard T. Scott

Sorry guys, I'm working on a post now. Any tags, I'll address if they are still relevant lol

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Susan Venator

Kyle Bytes

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.

James Carter

Tags to everyone on the bridge as well as Naria!

Kyle Bytes

So this gets me all the time, I can improv. Like yes there is a planet. My concern is what can we add. When we add a thing do we go with it. Like say.

"There is something as coming as a moon but it looks more like a planet but it is not like anything else we seen."

Cause I don't want to add to much a twist and throw the story off

James Carter

Quote from: Kyle "Psi" Bytes on November 07, 2017, 11:21:18 AM

So this gets me all the time, I can improv. Like yes there is a planet. My concern is what can we add. When we add a thing do we go with it. Like say.

"There is something as coming as a moon but it looks more like a planet but it is not like anything else we seen."

Cause I don't want to add to much a twist and throw the story off

The best thing you can do when you're not sure what to do is poke either me or Naria in PM. I was going to send you a PM once helm had changed our course to give you guidance on what the scans would contain.

Leonard T. Scott

Kyle Bytes

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Naira

Susan Venator

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.