S12 - M4: The Delta Quadrant Vultures (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, November 01, 2017, 07:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Tekin Nevir

Demlion Riverbank V

Tag to Geelix, just responded to his smile to the doctor.

To the others on the planet side

Well I assume tag to Kinley cause the Vorta had decide to stick with her.

I am open and flexible just keep me update on what my character scanners could find. I don't want add to much a twist to a high tale story.

I just love to write side note stuff on how the Deminions would do if it was them. Lol giving you the psychology side of them. It is so fun.

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Fala Awen

Demlion Riverbank V

Hey guys I want to see if you all want to hear my funny idea which be funny

First I got this idea from the show MASH

What if my Vorta goes around asking personal questions about the Admiral. He just trying to get information on what he likes for a gift for a birthday or a celebration. But I want to do it in a way when the crew who does not like my character. They might think he is up to some sinister when he is not

Kirok

Quote from: Demlion Riverbank V on November 17, 2017, 09:36:26 PM

Hey guys I want to see if you all want to hear my funny idea which be funny

First I got this idea from the show MASH

What if my Vorta goes around asking personal questions about the Admiral. He just trying to get information on what he likes for a gift for a birthday or a celebration. But I want to do it in a way when the crew who does not like my character. They might think he is up to some sinister when he is not

Are you talking about on this mission?

Btw - if you want to have the doctor with Kirok instead of with Kinley and Fala you can rejoin him in the tent.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Demlion Riverbank V

He will find his way back. But first I want to see if the group will reply about the communication problem.

Oh btw how are is the game going to be like this week thanksgiving. I assume we will be slow cause the long weekend.

Fala Awen

Tag Tekin (my last post & this one), Kirok, Riverbank, soft tag away team

Alexander Wu

Soft tag to both those on Discovery and the Away Team. Explosions, pretty lights, etc.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Tekin Nevir

Tag back to the flight shuttles, bridge, Reede, and Fala.

Let's hope our new engineers can keep the ship together  ;)

Kyle Bytes

Fala Awen

Quote from: Kyle Bytes on November 20, 2017, 08:32:59 PM

What does soft tag mean by the way

Soft tag basically means that you've not directly tagged someone (or a group), but they could respond to your post. An optional tag, if you will.

So, for instance.... Wu soft tagged the Disco & away team because what he wrote in his post *could* have been witnessed by people on the Disco or the away team, but it's not guaranteed that they did see it.

I soft tagged the away team, because one of them could come join my character, but right now nobody on the away team is close enough that they would hear what's happening.

Alex Campbell

Demlion Riverbank V

Tag Kirok and the people with Kirok.

Sorry if my doctor is hovering near the Admiral. It is the habit of his species. They feel they need to be near by high number of people. Cause before they help the founder, they stayed in groups.

And the Admiral rank is highly admired for a high ranking officer. My Vorta feels it is like being near a God who has power to protect cause his rank.

Fala Awen

Tag Tekin & away team (Awen left her comm signal open)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.