Author Topic: Personal Log; Kyan Mackenzie  (Read 761 times)

Offline Kyan Mackenzie

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • "I aim to misbehave."
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Personal Log; Kyan Mackenzie
« on: October 30, 2017, 01:21:48 am »
Personal Log Stardate: Whatever... This place is WEIRD!

Ok computer, make sure you don screw the pooch on this thing the now on account of I need this for possible future court cases and the loik. So when I get here to this place, my new duty station, the roit farst thing they do, the grups in their infinite wisdom is tell me, Kyan Mackenzie ta go on and go down tae th' Landin Strip.

Well that's a naked dancing place if you dinae know it, which of course you did... but they had me dress up in some sorta outfit what was tight on me arse and left notta thing to the imagining. The eternal, disgusting, wretched, black sadness of it. An then the XO, who is quite gruppish even fer a grup, presents to me, in me tighty tight shorts and cowboy hat with the mortal remains of some stripper who got goosed up on drugs and flittered away to the Summerlands. Ancients Ones strike me dead if I'm lyin to ye.

But lemme get some proper clothes on before you kill me. Can't go out lookin like... whatever this is that I look like the now. So depressin.

I'll let you know how it shakes out. Canne end well though, hence why I made this log. Proof of my innocence in whatever crazy thing these grups got cookin now.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles