Author Topic: USS Worthington  (Read 1204 times)

Kyle Briggs

USS Worthington
« on: October 28, 2017, 07:07:18 pm »
Looking for more Star Trek RP fun? Want to help launch a new site? Then the USS Worthington is looking for you. It is a single ship site that was built a while back and is in need of a crew to get it started on missions. All positions available. PM the Admin or the CO for inquiries.

http://ussworthington.createaforum.com/index.php

This was posted with Admin approval. I'm not looking to steal anyone away from Shadow Fleet. Just offering another site to RP on if you have the time and desire. PM me if you have any questions.

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: USS Worthington
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 12:30:43 pm »

Wow, you really know how to sweeten a deal. Consider me stolen!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 07:08:27 pm »

Wow, you really know how to sweeten a deal. Consider me stolen!

Recruiting 101

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Three year award Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 07:19:40 pm »
Do sign up - It looks worth it. I have

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles