News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Welcome Back Kyan Mackenzie!

Started by Julia Rellek, October 27, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

Quote from: T'Prina on October 29, 2017, 10:25:08 AM

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time on the Starbase!

Yous guys got people dressing like strippers and murders happening, drugs... I... LOVE IT!

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on October 29, 2017, 04:27:49 PM

Yous guys got people dressing like strippers and murders happening, drugs... I... LOVE IT!

Shhhhh - meant to be the Á¢â,¬Ëœunspoken' and hidden side to life on the Station.

PS Love the sparkly hot pants.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Kyan Mackenzie

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on October 29, 2017, 10:56:34 PM

Shhhhh - meant to be the Á¢â,¬Ëœunspoken' and hidden side to life on the Station.

PS Love the sparkly hot pants.

Yeah... I think my character tried to stab me for that....

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.