News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Academy Announcement

Started by Julia Rellek, October 23, 2017, 11:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

So with changes in our leadership team we have made the decision to appoint a new Academy Commandant. Please join me in congratulating Commander T'Ra Jones who is now our Commandant effective immediately. When T'ra joined the team as our science instructor she took the academy by storm. She is always one of the first to offer to help out in the academy and has taken a non official leadership role there for some time now. I look forward to seeing what amazing things she brings to the Academy as she continues the great work being done over there.

Congrats!
Julia Rellek

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Malcolm Adeyemi

Kyle Briggs

Amynta Lianez

Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll be as stellar there as you are on the Shran.

Species: Trill (Unjoined)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."  Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Michael J. Tritter

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Naira

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Rayek trLhoell

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Daniel Howell

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.