Season 2 Episode 2 - Discussion Topic

Started by Michael J. Tritter, October 15, 2017, 09:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Huge novel poost up.

Who is investigating the drug den? We have a name of a person that lives there now.

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Everyone, to clarify: we are not all waiting until we meet at a location. If any post says that we'll have the author edit it. I don't like meetings because they eat up time.

NPC someone giving you orders to what location you choose (see my post at the top of this page) and let's get our Scooby Doo on.

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Leanna Mazal

T'Prina

Bio

Leanna Mazal

Tanner Lachlyn

T'Prina

Bio

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Tanner Lachlyn on October 25, 2017, 10:02:17 PM

Totally can!

You totally did - looking forward to your next post. Though, you do realize you need to up your game now ; )

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Jenna McKinson

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Xander Dorset

"Impossible is nothing

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag Johannes. Sorry for the short poost, I wanted to get one out there. Feel free to start the action right away.

Tanner Lachlyn

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.