Elder Scroll the Holoprogram game (open to 3 players think Dungeon and dragons)

Started by Kyle Bytes, October 14, 2017, 12:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle Bytes

[Holo suite.]

Psi was surprised when he accident found this game in a library of historical Holo program games. The Elder Scrolls was a game which was played for a very long time. It was one of the reasons holo nets became what they are today. The company which had made this game had not dreamed it would continue all these years. It simple became its own universe. It started in a continent. To a world. Then another planet. Soon in time, it expand on its own universe of all worlds to adventure. The look of the ruins and clock works had stayed in style. Not sure how,  but it did.

He took the program name Elder Scroll III an Online game which was re-created to be Holo video game. It was amazing. The world it was fantastic. Like a fantasy world. There was nothing like it. The adventures and quests to be found.

So, he had arrived in Vivic city where he came walking in part of the job was being made. There was a stone mason was chiseling away on a. We made stone wall. Hearing the banging was alien to the ears of the human from the future. It was a welcome.

He had full suit of armor like a Templar. He had chosen that path because the Knight of England had always was charming. He had a long sword which was enchanted with fire.

The man working on the stone had turned to look at Psi. "Hello. You new here?" He asked the new comer.

"You can say that. So, where am I?" He asked. He knew where he was. As he was waiting for the mason to reply he saw a huge meteor in the sky. "Woah!" He held his arm up as he felt it was going to come down to crash on them.

"Woah. There is nothing to worry...well for now," the mason replied. "That is not going nowhere for now...rumor says Vivic the God of this city is using his magic to hold it up there. Vivic loves this city. It his his pride," he finished.

"He's holding that up with magic?" He asked in awe. A thought came across the new adventure. What if he gets tired, or loses energy.

"Yep. You know, why don't you go ahead to a inn to see what news about that thing. I don't have time to chat. Head there you get answers you need."

Psi smiled. That sounded like his first quest. It was fun. Like an away mission. "Thanks sir. Do you mind me asking you a question," He asked before he headed to the Inn. "How can you continue to work if you know that possible come crashing down on all of us?"

"Sounds a good riddle, sir. I ask you this then, why are you hear knowing that can come down to crash, eh?"

Psi laughed. "Ah, you got me, your good mate!" He said. He winked the man, and did aimed his finger him to show the mason he was outwitted. He started to feel this was going to be a blast.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.