Recruitment Drive '09

Started by kawolsky, April 02, 2009, 12:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

I would like to express a personal well done and thank you to PO1 Octavius Mirwald for recruiting two players to the fleet.

peperghost

Congrats Octavious, you seem to be the better Human when it comes to recruiting.

I'll get you one day though, or my characters name is Virgina Virgina and is a little blond girl from Virgina.

kawolsky

The official recruitment drive is now over.

Thank you to all those who actively recruited during this period.

Even though it has finished, Shadow Fleet is always looking for new members. If you know of someone who is interested in joining or may like it here, please get them to come along.

Once again, well done to those who helped during the recruitment period. We will be having another in a couple of months.

Kale Bridges

I was talking to my brother today and he said he might join.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

peperghost

Well force him to join. I'm pretty sure there are no rules except for, can't recruit yourself. Even though the drive is over, we still need more meat.

Do whatever you can, except for killing because killing is wrong, unless it's someone that is trying to break into your house. Then it's ok.

Richard Ransom

that is great news,

Good Job, Mr.Thomson

OctalLord

Quote from: Alex Linderholm on May 02, 2009, 12:13:51 PM

Congrats Octavious, you seem to be the better Human when it comes to recruiting.

I'll get you one day though, or my characters name is Virgina Virgina and is a little blond girl from Virgina.

Wanna make that a bet?

peperghost

Quote from: Octavius 'Octal' Mirwald on May 02, 2009, 12:37:58 PM

Wanna make that a bet?

Sure why not. I have joined several other several other simms and I can irritate them until I get them to join.

OctalLord

Quote from: Alex Linderholm on May 02, 2009, 12:40:04 PM

Sure why not. I have joined several other several other simms and I can irritate them until I get them to join.

Alright:
Rules:
Octavius Mirwald and Alex Linderholm will recruit until Saturday May 9th 09
Whoever has the most recruits by the end of the time limit wins.

Whoever loses has to make a character named Virginia Virginia.
Whoever loses has to make the agreed character a Blond from Virginia
Whoever loses has to maintain the agreed character until May 31st afterwords the agreed character is left to the losers whim.

If these rules are OK with you Alex. Let it begin!

peperghost

Quote from: Octavius 'Octal' Mirwald on May 02, 2009, 12:47:59 PM

Alright:
Rules:
Octavius Mirwald and Alex Linderholm will recruit until Saturday May 9th 09
Whoever has the most recruits by the end of the time limit wins.

Whoever loses has to make a character named Virginia Virginia.
Whoever loses has to make the agreed character a Blond from Virginia
Whoever loses has to maintain the agreed character until May 31st afterwords the agreed character is left to the losers whim.

If these rules are OK with you Alex. Let it begin!

I'm fine with that. May I lose with honor!

Is it ok with you Mr.Kawolsky?

Update: We do it by Central Time.                 

kawolsky

I'd like to amend the rules slightly:

The loser's existing account name will be changed to "Virginia Virginia" until May 31st, at which time it will be changed back to their original name. I don't want any extra characters creating that are just going to be silly ones.

OctalLord

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 02, 2009, 01:30:10 PM

I'd like to amend the rules slightly:

The loser's existing account name will be changed to "Virginia Virginia" until May 31st, at which time it will be changed back to their original name. I don't want any extra characters creating that are just going to be silly ones.

Okey Dokey.

I'm cool with that.

Score:

Octavius: 0
Alex: 0

kawolsky

I will be the independant referee in this little competition of yours, since I'm not involved in it.

OctalLord

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 02, 2009, 01:36:22 PM

I will be the independant referee in this little competition of yours, since I'm not involved in it.

Yayz we have a arbiter.

peperghost

Great.

Just one question, will the loser be referred to as Virgina Virgina on the missions?

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.