Personal Log - Johannes Kentrat

Started by Johannes Kentrat, October 03, 2017, 01:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johannes Kentrat

[Log Entry #1 - Stardate 72912.5]

I've run into a few cadets who are also being stationed at Columbus. They seem...apprehensive. Disappointed actually. I'm sure they were very ready to rocket through space like we are now, but I think a Starbase will be easier to acclimate to. It's a floating colony, essentially; I should feel right at home.

The USS Blue Ridge is an older ship, but she holds fair. The passageways are a bit narrower, but I spend most of my time here in Mess. We've been dropping in and out of warp, actually. We just switched to impulse again. I deign to think of the last time the ship was serviced.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.