S1-M9 Borg-ulon

Started by James A. Hawke, October 01, 2017, 11:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: James A. Hawke on October 04, 2017, 11:14:50 PM

[Ready Room]

He then continued "I do not think the Romulan and this incident are not related.  In our last encounter the Romulans were using Borg Technology, that's a dangerous combination.  We need to get to the bottom of this and stop it before it destabilizes the quadrant."

James remained standing, and he heard his question by the first officer he merely nodded and said "I can't say for sure if they got it from them or created it.  Neither scenario is good; we need to stop it before it becomes widespread if they are cooperating with the Borg it would be a deadly alliance." James then said "It is simple we locate them, determine if they are a threat and need to neutralize them."

James then licked his lips, and he mentioned the other part "Part of this is based on human "gut" feeling.  I don't think they sent three vessels after us to recover a body no matter how important the data is.  There is something more going on.  Romulans favor counter tactics they showed their hand first, which means they were desperate"  James commented
As James explained, he heard a comment from another Luitenant.

James then gave a reassuring look and said with confidence "I think we are the best ship and we have a great crew.  This ship can take a beating if need to be.  Also, remember we are being backed by a State of the Art Prometheus vessel, we will have plenty of firepowers.  We need to focus on reinforcing shield and remodulation of weapons"  James said

James continued "It's not going to be easy.  However, if we are smart we can make it." James then continued hearing the conversation.

James then said "Good, let's get that done then.  We might have some surprises stored for them."

James heard other comments and then began issuing what appeared to be erratic decisions.

"Lt. Commander Tam, do what you can.  I want this ship ready to fight the Borg.  "  James said

James then took a deep breath and said "Now, before we leave I have some orders that need to be executed without questions.  Lt. Commander Warring, I want you to contact Risa, the planet and inform them that we will arrive there.  Make some reservation for the crew for some R&R.  Do a shipwide broadcast informing the crew of the R&R and arrange that.  For example, leave schedules and those details.  Make sure it's an open source file, understood.  I want you to make as much progress as you can in 2 hours then stop"  James said to Warring.

He then looked at Flight and said "Make a Course to Risa Warp 5.  Stay in that Course for 2 hours and then go to the coordinates Maximum warp.  You are all dismissed"  James said.

[Ready Room]

T'Ra was not at all surprised by the captain's preposterous and seemingly nonsensical plan. His erratic thought patterns often turned to their advantage, but this was a whole new level of crazy and contradictory. On one hand he was telling Tam to prepare to fight the borg, while on the other he was instructing Waring to organize a trip to Risa. While she was sure some level of method lay beneath the madness, it was not so simple to read Hawke's mind. She needed to hear the words from his lips. "Captain," T'Ra offered, remaining where she stood as the rest of the officers filed out, "a word?"

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Michael Ferdinand

He then looked at Flight and said "Make a Course to Risa Warp 5.  Stay in that Course for 2 hours and then go to the coordinates Maximum warp.  You are all dismissed"  James said.

[Ready Room]
Risa? Alyssa arched an eyebrow. Hot damn, a vacation already? The last time she was in Starfleet, she was pulling double shifts as an XO, but it seemed that being a lower rank had its perks now.This was actually really great. If they could go on vacation every other week, all better. Alyssa nodded and smiled and exited the room. What a strange man.

Alyssa headed out of the ready room, crossed the bridge, and made her way to the turbolift. "Computer, take me to sickbay." she said.

"This turbolift is unable to take you directly to sickbay." The cool feminine computer voice quipped.

"Ugh. Fine. Take me to whatever deck sickbay is on, okay?"

"Acknowledged."

The turbolift began to hum as it descended into the belly of the ship. The sound was actually a bit relaxing to her, which was odd, because her largest complaint about the lift system was that it always put her to sleep. Alyssa closed her eyes and hummed along for a moment, enjoying the vibrations in her throat.

Quote from: William Waring on October 05, 2017, 12:05:51 AM

=A= Attention all hands! This is William Q Waring, your hotel and event planner and boy have I got a deal for you! Every member of the crew receives an all expenses payed trip to Risa, the pleasure planet! This includes a full sized stateroom in a state of the art Villa, vouchers for any amount at any restaurant AND free alcoholic drinks for all (top shelf reserved for Senior Staff)! Be sure to check your schedule to see if you are lucky enough to get the time off! This is Bridge Ops, signing off! =A=

The sudden jarring words of the man's all hands transmission jolted Alyssa out of her impromptu meditation session. She grumbled, feeling the heat of anger beginning to rise. She tapped her comm badge and as it clicked, she began speaking.

=/\=Mr. Waring, I wholeheartedly suggest being more mindful when sending out transmissions like that as you might be interrupting something important. Need I remind you that physical season is coming up? Well, to reiterate, physical season is coming, and what you might not know is that I have managed to convince Dr. Smithe to let me lead that effort. Now, for my trouble I advise you allow me to access the top shelf stuff as well. Meadows out.=/\=

As she finished the transmission, the turbolift stopped and the doors opened. Alyssa stepped off of the lift and headed towards sickbay. She was three hours into her shift, and she had to ensure everything was ready for fun.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Fala Awen

[Ready Room]

Caelene nodded as James addressed her; she already had a plan. As he continued speaking, however, she frowned in confusion. Risa? Of course, they were only heading in that direction for a couple hours before changing course... Although he didn't verbalize it, perhaps he was concerned about someone following them or listening in. Either way, it wasn't something she particularly needed to worry about - she just needed to ensure the Shran was ready.

Hearing the dismissal, the Trill nodded to the others before picking up her toolkit and heading for the door. Time to get to work. She caught Ardy's eye and said, "I'll catch up; I'm just going to send out a few orders and check on a couple things first."

[Bridge]

Caelene walked over to the Bridge Engineering console and pulled up the engineering report. Her dark eyes quickly scanned through the information, looking for any anomalies or concerns, but not finding any. It was a good start. The Trill's fingers glided over the screen as she checked current operating conditions for the major areas of the ship. Nodding to herself, satisfied, she stood and headed for the turbolift.

The Chief Engineering Officer tapped her comm badge, =/ \= Tam to Revan (NPC). I want you to put together a list of damage control teams - as many engineers as we can spare while still running Main Engineering and dealing with issues there. Have Petty Officer Lestrade (NPC) start running diagnostics on all major systems. Also, send Ensign Stadi (NPC) to Hangar Bay 2 - I'll meet her there. =/ \=

=/ \=Acknowledged, Commander. I'll get started right away and pass on your orders. Revan out. =/ \=

[Hangar Bay 2]

Walking into the hangar bay once again, Caelene quickly spotted the blonde Chief Flight Control Officer in nearly the same spot as she had originally found her before the meeting. This time, though, Ensign Amelia Stadi was with her, looking at the Flyer's structural damage. "I see you two got started," she said as she approached them.

"Yes, ma'am," Amelia replied. "I thought you'd want me to go ahead and assess the damage as soon as possible considering the other preparations we have."

Caelene nodded, "Good idea, Ensign. What have you found?"

"The asteroids did quite a number on the Flyer's external structural integrity. Some of these panels will need to be completely replaced, others we can fix as they are. It'll take several hours, though," Amelia reported as she ran her fingers through her dark ponytail.

"Go ahead and get started. I'm going to check the Flyer's systems and I'll start with acceleration... I think we were interrupted before you could tell me more," Caelene said, glancing over at Ardyn. "Want to fill me in while I get started?"

While awaiting Ardyn's reply, Caelene moved into the Flyer and went to the main controls to start running diagnostics. Perhaps fixing the Flyer wasn't at the top of the Shran's priorities, but it was possible they might need it and she would rather have it available. Besides, she trusted the others in her department to get started on preparations without her.

OFF: Tag Ardyn, soft tag bridge?

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Kirok

[Crew Quarters -> Sickbay]

Finally dressed, Zex forced herself to leave her room.  She shaded her eyes a bit as the overhead lights were even bothering her today.  And that was not normal at all.

To the turbo lift she went and took it to the right floor.  The doors finally opened and then she made the long walk to Sickbay.  "Hello" she said when the Sickbay doors finally opened.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Michael Ferdinand

Quote from: Zex on October 06, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

[Crew Quarters -> Sickbay]

Finally dressed, Zex forced herself to leave her room.  She shaded her eyes a bit as the overhead lights were even bothering her today.  And that was not normal at all.

To the turbo lift she went and took it to the right floor.  The doors finally opened and then she made the long walk to Sickbay.  "Hello" she said when the Sickbay doors finally opened.

[Sickbay]
Alyssa had been mulling over one of the free stations in Sickbay when she had heard Zex come in. She looked up and turned towards the door, almost embarrassed that she had been interrupted so easily. God she missed having an office.

"Hi." Alyssa replied in a neutral tone. She was a bit annoyed that someone had come in. She had just wanted today to be an easy shift, one where she just came in and lounged around for a few hours before heading back to her quarters. Apparently that was not what was going on today. "What can I do for you....uhm....what's your name?"

Amynta Lianez

[Ready Room]

James then said "It is simple we locate them, determine if they are a threat and need to neutralize them."

James then licked his lips, and he mentioned the other part "Part of this is based on human "gut" feeling.  I don't think they sent three vessels after us to recover a body no matter how important the data is.  There is something more going on.  Romulans favor counter tactics they showed their hand first, which means they were desperate"  James commented
As James explained, he heard a comment from another Luitenant.
James then gave a reassuring look and said with confidence "I think we are the best ship and we have a great crew.  This ship can take a beating if need to be.  Also, remember we are being backed by a State of the Art Prometheus vessel, we will have plenty of firepowers.  We need to focus on reinforcing shield and remodulation of weapons"  James said

James continued "It's not going to be easy.  However, if we are smart we can make it."

James then continued hearing the conversation.

James then said "Good, let's get that done then.  We might have some surprises stored for them."

James heard other comments and then began issuing what appeared to be erratic decisions.

"Lt. Commander Tam, do what you can.  I want this ship ready to fight the Borg.  "  James said

James then took a deep breath and said "Now, before we leave I have some orders that need to be executed without questions.  Lt. Commander Warring, I want you to contact Risa, the planet and inform them that we will arrive there.  Make some reservation for the crew for some R&R.  Do a shipwide broadcast informing the crew of the R&R and arrange that.  For example, leave schedules and those details.  Make sure it's an open source file, understood.  I want you to make as much progress as you can in 2 hours then stop"  James said to Warring.

Amynta stayed silent  through the briefing. At first she was just listening, but at the mention of the Borg her anxiety had skyrocketed. To her, the Borg were probably the most terrifying thing in the known universe. The way they totally erased a person's sense of self chilled her to the bone. She'd had a hard enough time finding herself in the first place, trying to figure out what she would be with or without a symbiont. She listened as well as she could to what the others were saying, but if she were honest not much processed. She hadn't even realized that the Risa trip was a decoy until she was most of the way back to her office. She sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair, then straightened up when she saw someone coming down the hall--one of the people from the bridge, who sat near Lieutenant Wyman. She couldn't think of the name... But she turned into sickbay, and instinctively Amynta did the same, giving a smile and a wave to Dr. Meadows as she did.

"Let me know if you need your assistant again, Doc."

Species: Trill (Unjoined)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."  Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Michael Ferdinand

Quote from: Amynta Lianez on October 06, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

Amynta stayed silent  through the briefing. At first she was just listening, but at the mention of the Borg her anxiety had skyrocketed. To her, the Borg were probably the most terrifying thing in the known universe. The way they totally erased a person's sense of self chilled her to the bone. She'd had a hard enough time finding herself in the first place, trying to figure out what she would be with or without a symbiont. She listened as well as she could to what the others were saying, but if she were honest not much processed. She hadn't even realized that the Risa trip was a decoy until she was most of the way back to her office. She sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair, then straightened up when she saw someone coming down the hall--one of the people from the bridge, who sat near Lieutenant Wyman. She couldn't think of the name... But she turned into sickbay, and instinctively Amynta did the same, giving a smile and a wave to Dr. Meadows as she did.

"Let me know if you need your assistant again, Doc."

[Sickbay]
"Oh, good, you're here." Alyssa replied, walking over to Amynta.

"Hey." Alyssa said, speaking just loud enough for Amnyta to hear. "I need to make an appointment to talk. When are you free?"

Kirok

Quote from: Alyssa Meadows on October 06, 2017, 07:37:02 PM

[Sickbay]
Alyssa had been mulling over one of the free stations in Sickbay when she had heard Zex come in. She looked up and turned towards the door, almost embarrassed that she had been interrupted so easily. God she missed having an office.

"Hi." Alyssa replied in a neutral tone. She was a bit annoyed that someone had come in. She had just wanted today to be an easy shift, one where she just came in and lounged around for a few hours before heading back to her quarters. Apparently that was not what was going on today. "What can I do for you....uhm....what's your name?"

[Sickbay]

The Deltan had fully expected Evan to round the corner.  But was pleasantly surprised to see the new face.  Delighted in fact.

"My name is Zex.  And I have a terrible headache.  Unlike anything that I've ever had before" Zex said.

"It started late last night.  After I finished my shift on the Bridge.  I'm thinking it is related to me overexerting my mental abilities - using them of determine where the enemy ships were" she added as her hand went to her cover her eyes.  "The lights are so bright" she added.

Michael Ferdinand

Quote from: Zex on October 07, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

[Sickbay]

The Deltan had fully expected Evan to round the corner.  But was pleasantly surprised to see the new face.  Delighted in fact.

"My name is Zex.  And I have a terrible headache.  Unlike anything that I've ever had before" Zex said.

"It started late last night.  After I finished my shift on the Bridge.  I'm thinking it is related to me overexerting my mental abilities - using them of determine where the enemy ships were" she added as her hand went to her cover her eyes.  "The lights are so bright" she added.

[Sickbay]
"Alyssa Meadows. Pleasure." she replied before nodding. "Computer, turn the lights down by 20%." The computer beeped and did as was ordered. "I hope that is a little better for you. Come." Alyssa motioned to the biobed, grabbing a medical tricorder along the way. She opened it up and began to scan Zex.

"Hmm. It appears that your neural cells are in a hyperactive state." Alyssa said. "I don't think I've ever noticed them this active in years. No wonder you are in pain. Hold on, let me grab something for that."

Alyssa jogged to the hypospray cabinet and threw the doors open. She had wanted to get rid of the doors altogether, but Dr. Smithe refused to budge on that, believing that people would just come in and steal them if they knew where the hyposprays were kept. The fool.

Upon the rows and rows of readily available medication, Alyssa grabbed a depressant along with a casing. She coupled them together, waiting for the click sound before momentarily nodding to herself and returning to Zex. "Alright, before I give this to you, do you have any allergies to depressants?"

James A. Hawke

[Ready Room]

As James finished, he expected some people to question his last command.  Telling the crew to prepare to battle the Borg and booking a vacation to Risa might appear to be crazy.  Hopefully, everyone thinks the same.
As the crew was dismissed he saw them leaving the room except some a couple of them.

Quote from: Ardyn Jaeger on October 05, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

As James started the meeting, her position grew tense. The Borg were not things to be treated lightly, but this? She wasn't exactly WHAT James was thinking of. "James," she piped up, "I don't get it. What's your plan with all this?"

James looked down and said "You think what I want the Romulans to think.  I just need you to trust me right now; time is of the essence.  I am putting you in charge of getting all nonessential personnel, pregnant species out of the ship and into shuttles for Risa.  You have my complete authority on the matter You also have 2 hours to get this done.  I also need you to make sure all the shuttles remaining combat ready.   You are dismissed"

James wanted to explain everything to Ardy but he just delegated her major duty.  She will likely have to deal with people, cadets and love one that would like to stay on the ship.  However, he does not want to risk people's life if he could avoid it.

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on October 05, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

[Ready Room]

She needed to hear the words from his lips. "Captain," T'Ra offered, remaining where she stood as the rest of the officers filed out, "a word?"

James nodded and said "Of Course, T'ra"

He waited for a couple of seconds

Quote from: William Waring on October 05, 2017, 12:05:51 AM

=A= Attention all hands! This is William Q Waring, your hotel and event planner and boy have I got a deal for you! Every member of the crew receives an all expenses payed trip to Risa, the pleasure planet! This includes a full sized stateroom in a state of the art Villa, vouchers for any amount at any restaurant AND free alcoholic drinks for all (top shelf reserved for Senior Staff)! Be sure to check your schedule to see if you are lucky enough to get the time off! This is Bridge Ops, signing off! =A=

James smiled for a second and then press his pin =/\= Will, make sure you transmit this message on unsecured lines.  I also want you to talk to Risa and start giving our reservation and names in an unsecured line any compensation will be transmitted in a low encryption line, Hawke out  =/\=

As he finished he turned around and waited for the room to be cleared he continued "I know my orders might seem erratic to most minds" James stated

James then began explaining "The Romulans sent three ships to find out what he knew about our "guest".  They risked a war to recover the data or find out what happened.  They diverted considerable resources into their project.  Do you think after doing all of that they will simply take our word and leave?  No, that's not what I would do.  A competent commander would use their one advantage which is cloaking technology and follow them until I can ascertain whether is true or we are bluffing.   I would be a poor Captain if I did not make any precautions to such a logical event."

James then continued explaining "We are meeting an Admiral in a State of the Art ship in a location that is rarely patrolled and have a natural cover on the censors.  A great hiding place.  Best case scenario we warp into a base of operation and a clue.  Worst case scenario a great hiding place.  Such tactics would be suspicious from the Romulan point of view and rightfully so."

Then concludes "Risa, was meant for the ship that is probably following us.  No Captain in their right mind will discover vital information and go to a pleasure planet.  The two hours were selected so they can contact their command and get their new assignment because having three ships cloak in a pleasure planet will reduce their ship morale.  No one wants to see someone else having a good time on a vacation."  James finished with a  smile.

"I know, it looks crazy, but everything had a logic to it, the problem is that is not apparent at first sight.  That is also by design.  If I were ever fighting myself, I would be scared when it appears to be random "  James explaining

Click on the Badge to see bio

Ardyn Jaeger

Quote from: James A. Hawke on October 07, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

[Ready Room]

As James finished, he expected some people to question his last command.  Telling the crew to prepare to battle the Borg and booking a vacation to Risa might appear to be crazy.  Hopefully, everyone thinks the same.
As the crew was dismissed he saw them leaving the room except some a couple of them.

James looked down and said "You think what I want the Romulans to think.  I just need you to trust me right now; time is of the essence.  I am putting you in charge of getting all nonessential personnel, pregnant species out of the ship and into shuttles for Risa.  You have my complete authority on the matter You also have 2 hours to get this done.  I also need you to make sure all the shuttles remaining combat ready.   You are dismissed"

[Conference Room]
Ardyn nodded at the Request James had given her. It was strange, for sure, but she could read him enough to know that there was a method to this seeming madness of his. Snagging a PADD, she immediately began tallying up the people she was planning to evacuate. Heading down to the hangar bay where the fleet of shuttles were, Ardy noticed Caelene coming over to her.  Looking up from her PADD, she said:"Yeah like I said earlier, the acceleration was a bit touchy, and perhaps the sensors need to be recalibrated. Those asteroids did a number on it." She sent out a notice to all the departments and the civilians involved in the evacuation, then sent out a message to them with her Commbadge. =/\= "Attention, this is Lieutenant Jaeger. If you are getting this message, please begin heading over to The Hangar bays to head out to Risa. All flight crew Personnel that are not otherwise assigned on the ship, report to your designated shuttles. I will give your instructions then. Jaeger out. =/\=

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Kirok

Quote from: Alyssa Meadows on October 07, 2017, 10:22:59 AM

[Sickbay]
"Alyssa Meadows. Pleasure." she replied before nodding. "Computer, turn the lights down by 20%." The computer beeped and did as was ordered. "I hope that is a little better for you. Come." Alyssa motioned to the biobed, grabbing a medical tricorder along the way. She opened it up and began to scan Zex.

"Hmm. It appears that your neural cells are in a hyperactive state." Alyssa said. "I don't think I've ever noticed them this active in years. No wonder you are in pain. Hold on, let me grab something for that."

Alyssa jogged to the hypospray cabinet and threw the doors open. She had wanted to get rid of the doors altogether, but Dr. Smithe refused to budge on that, believing that people would just come in and steal them if they knew where the hyposprays were kept. The fool.

Upon the rows and rows of readily available medication, Alyssa grabbed a depressant along with a casing. She coupled them together, waiting for the click sound before momentarily nodding to herself and returning to Zex. "Alright, before I give this to you, do you have any allergies to depressants?"

[Sickbay]

"Oh, thank you.  That is better" Zex said.  She lowered her hand from her eyes and walked to the bed.  She sat down as directed.

"They feel like they are all growing and there is no place left for them to go" the Deltan confirmed.  She offered the doctor a nod before she went for the hypo.  And sat quietly till she returned.

"No allergies.  But can you give me something that won't knock me out.  My shift is coming up soon" Zex said.

Michael Ferdinand

Quote from: Zex on October 08, 2017, 10:43:58 AM

[Sickbay]

"Oh, thank you.  That is better" Zex said.  She lowered her hand from her eyes and walked to the bed.  She sat down as directed.

"They feel like they are all growing and there is no place left for them to go" the Deltan confirmed.  She offered the doctor a nod before she went for the hypo.  And sat quietly till she returned.

"No allergies.  But can you give me something that won't knock me out.  My shift is coming up soon" Zex said.

[Sickbay[
"This should do the trick." Alyssa replied. "Just hold tight." She placed the hypospray on her patient's neck and pressed the trigger. The hypospray let out a hiss as the medication was dispensed. "You should be feeling better in a minute. Is there anything else I can do for you while you're here?"

Inzjana

After the Captain had finished speaking, Inzjana had walked quietly out of the Ready Room and in to the Turbo Lift heading for her home away from home Á¢â,¬"œ Science Lab 2, not because she had any work to do at the moment, but because Lab 2 was usually empty and she needed time to think.

Her Romulan heritage always seemed to cause problems for Inzjana and this rogue element was certainly one of the problems, so much so that she really needed to meditate to control her currently surfacing emotions.

Science Lab 2

Entering the lab, Inzjana sat with a sigh of relief. Like all Vulcans, Inzjana wanted so much to be alone right now, to think, to meditate.
Her name was no accident, there was a reason it wasn't the typical Vulcan name as it was from a time long forgotten, a time before the awakening when the Vulcan and Romulan people were one, an ancient name long since passed meaning: Star Child. After all, Inzjana was born amongst the stars on a Romulan War Bird to be precise.

"Computer, binaural beats for meditation, half volume" Inzjana asked.

COMPUTER: ACKNOWLEDGED.

Sitting down, Inzjana sat up straight in her chair and raised her hands to her chest with her index fingers stretched out straight and her other fingers clasped together. Breathing in deeply through her nose and out through her mouth, she imagined a light coming in to her body with every inhale and darkness leaving her body with every exhale doing this for three times. Then settling in to the usual, normal breathing, letting go of any judgement and just allowing all her thoughts to come, all the while, concentrating on every breath.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

K-5

[Crewman's Quarters]

K-5's mind stirred awake and she opened her eyes just in time. To see a mischievous grin plastered all over Takur's face, a pillow raised over his head, and in a malicious act of bravery; he brought the pillow down onto K-5's face with a hardy 'FWUMP'. Luckily, K-5 was well equipped to handle such situations.

She had grabbed a pillow beside her head with her free hand and slapped Takur in the side of the head with it, returning his smile with one of her own. Mischief was beginning to be her favourite emotion so far. After another ten minutes of throwing, hitting and slapping each other in the face with pillows, both fell onto the bed in a fit of laughter.

"You know, next time you decide to wake me up by smacking me with a pillow, make sure you can win," K-5 smiled and planted a kiss on Takur's forehead before going to the bathroom. He followed her returning her smile.

"Oh, so you won that round then? What about that awesome backhanded throw though?" He laughed. They started brushing their teeth and continued talking.

"And how about my initial retaliation?"

They bickered back and fourth, each taking turns in the shower while the other tidied up the room or got an outfit together. They got dressed and finished their routine by logging on the their Padds and makeing sure they knew what the schedule was.

"I'm working the night shift on the bridge tonight. Have fun hogging the bed." K-5 sighed and stood up. Takur hugged her from behind and kissed her temple.

"Don't worry I will. I've got paperwork to finish up so I can start working on board, so I'll be out late anyway."

They shared a kiss and parted ways, K-5 making her way to the mess hall for breakfast.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.