Athena Mission 2.8 Discussion Thread

Started by Naira, October 01, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naira

Hey guys! I'm excited to be a part of this amazing crew once more, so why don't we all do what we can to really knock this mission out of the park.

I'll start off with a tag for James.

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Arrun Dihsar

Naira

Naira

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Naira

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

If anyone wants to wander into the mess hall, I'll wait for a couple more posts to go up, and then Ash will be there... Probably getting into trouble if left to her own devices. Fair warning XD

Naira

Quote from: Ashlynn Ren Morgaine on October 02, 2017, 07:49:27 PM

If anyone wants to wander into the mess hall, I'll wait for a couple more posts to go up, and then Ash will be there... Probably getting into trouble if left to her own devices. Fair warning XD

It's my goal to head there after I'm done in Main Security, before I circle back for Sickbay and Main Engineering.

Caleb Brighton

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Arrun Dihsar

Tagback Cal Cal, Cal of the Jungle, watch out for that tree!

Naira

Katheryn Brighton

@Arrun love it will have to remember that  ;)

Tag Naira

Academy Commandant

Naira

D'Vid, do you want to NPC the Chief Engineer? I noticed we don't have one listed on the roster so you can do with them whatever you want and I'll add it to the roster when we are done.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.