Ship Rep Election. Please Vote.

Started by Julia Rellek, September 30, 2017, 11:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

PLEASE NOTE. THIS POLL IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE USS TEMPEST.
Alright folks,

I had two players submit their name for ship rep. As a reminder, ship reps are your voice here on Shadowfleet. They have to opportunity to monitor and participate in higher level conversations that direct the activities of the site. It's SF's way of keeping everything on the up and up. Voting will be open for 5 days and everyone needs to vote with the exception of myself and Hawk, who get to sit this one out. I'll be keeping an eye on who votes and nudging people accordingly because i want to ensure that everyone's voice is heard.

In the unlikely event of a tie I will cast the tie breaking ballot.

If you have any questions at all please let me know.

Thanks!
J-

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Olivia Briggs

Kyle Briggs

Upon further reflection, I've decided that since I'm just returning, I'd like to take some time to settled back in and so I'm withdrawing from this poll. I'd like to congratulate Lt Galloway and wish him the best. I've only known him for a few days but I'm sure he'll make a fantastic Ship Rep.

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on September 30, 2017, 06:21:20 PM

Upon further reflection, I've decided that since I'm just returning, I'd like to take some time to settled back in and so I'm withdrawing from this poll. I'd like to congratulate Lt Galloway and wish him the best. I've only known him for a few days but I'm sure he'll make a fantastic Ship Rep.

Very well then. We will go head and close this topic and appoint Ian as our ship rep. Woohoo! Thanks for stepping up Ian!

Solluk

Poor Ian will be the rep for this crazy crew?  ;-)

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Solluk on October 01, 2017, 03:21:26 AM

Poor Ian will be the rep for this crazy crew?  ;-)

Thats awesome! So should we congratulate him or offer our condolences?

Ian Galloway

Not unlike the 60s Cartoon character Super Chicken: I knew the job was dangerous when I took it.

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Ian Galloway on October 01, 2017, 11:28:09 AM

Not unlike the 60s Cartoon character Super Chicken: I knew the job was dangerous when I took it.

You are a brave man.

Lek

Fool's rush in where the wise will not go!

Alt of Ian Galloway

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Ian Galloway

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.