Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)

Started by Olivia Briggs, September 29, 2017, 08:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Briggs

The dessert they had ordered was delicious and something they both always enjoyed especially when they took turns to feed it to one another and for Liv moments like this were always something to remember and savour. She was also looking forward to more time together in the holo with Kyle and their son as they finished. Smiling when Kyle then stood and reached for her hand " I am " she replied taking his hand as she got to her feet.

Kyle Briggs

They left Ten Forward arm in arm and made their way to the lift. Once inside, Kyle held her close and smiled. He could smell the Strawberry scent of her shampoo. It was always a pleasant fragrance. "Thank you, Liv." he said out of the blue. "Thank you for coming back to me and bringing our son into my life. I thought I had all I wanted being out here among the stars. Even if it wasn't the center seat again, I felt complete out here. But I hadn't realized that I still had a void that needed filled. And that void was where you belong. And now, Elijah as well. Now I truly am whole."

Olivia Briggs

A sigh of utter contentment escaped from Liv's lips as Kyle held her close, feeling the warmth of his strong body and the soothing beating of his heart against her and she could happily stay that way forever. When he then suddenly spoke, his words resonated through her and she understood exactly why he was saying them and as she looked up at him, she tenderly ran her hand down the side of his face and onto his chest where she kept it as she answered him.

" No need to thank me baby, from the moment we met I've always known how much being out here is a part of you and when you left , I felt so empty inside and lost and realised that a part of me was missing and having Elijah helped ease some of that pain " she said her focus still firmly on her husband. " There was never any doubt in my mind that I had to come back to you, no matter how long it took and now I'm here where I belong as I always have since that chance encounter in the Mess Hall and you've made me feel complete and whole again".

Kyle Briggs

Kyle smiled at the mention of their first meeting. He had been lucky enough to get sent on the call that day to repair her replicator. Their chance meeting had sparked a love that was stronger then anything he had ever felt before. Their love grew stronger every day. They had their ups and downs like every couple does but now they were back together and with Elijah, were a complete family. He pulled her tighter into his grip. "I love you so much. Our bond gets stronger everyday and I never want anything to break it again."

Olivia Briggs

Liv smiled as he pulled her tighter into his grip and spoke to her, she had loved him from the moment he arrived to fix the faulty replicator and that had never changed only gotten stronger even when they had been forced apart. " I love you too Kyle, it does get stronger every day and I promise you nothing will" she replied looking into his eyes. She started to lean in for a passionate kiss until a naughty thought entered her mind. " Computer halt lift" she called out before her lips met his.

Kyle Briggs

The lift stopped and Kyle smiled. "What are you doing, Mrs. Briggs?" he said.

Olivia Briggs

Liv grinned as Kyle asked her what she was doing " Well you got me in the mood again" she replied playfully as wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him. " Unless you want to wait till later ?" she teased as she leaned in for another passionate kiss. She always felt daring whenever they were close and for her this was no exception but if nothing happened it was at least a thrill to tease him like this.

Kyle Briggs

As Chief Engineer, Kyle had certain privileges. He reached over to the lift controls and punched in a few keys. This totally disabled the lift. "No since in putting it off." he teased back as he lifted her up and pressed her back against the wall.

Olivia Briggs

Liv had a feeling that her husband wouldn't be able to resist her offer and certainly wasn't disappointed when he then reached over to the controls and disabled the lift. Loving the fact he could use the privileges that came with his job. " Oh I definitely agree with that" she gasped as he teased her before lifting her up and pressed her back against the wall, not once moving her gaze or her arms away from him.

Kyle Briggs

Things got hot and heavy in the lift as they made love right there once more. When they were done exploring each others bodies, the straightened their clothing and Kyle cleared the lift for operation again. They continued on their way to get Elijah. The lift came to a halt and they exited and walked the corridor, arm in arm. "That was fun." Kyle leaned over and whispered into Liv's ear. "We may need to do that more often."

Olivia Briggs

As Kyle leaned over and whispered in her ear it sent another pleasant thrill through her as she thought about what they had just done in the lift and how hot and heavy it had gotten in there. " It was a lot of fun and I agree I think we do need to do that more often" she whispered back as they continued walking arm and arm until they reached Jeesa's quarters.

Kyle Briggs

They were still laughing and chatting like a couple of teenagers when they reached Jessa's quarters. "We're gonna get caught one of these days." Kyle said with a grin. The chime announced there arrival and Jessa beckoned them in. They entered to find her siting in her sofa with Elijah sleeping next to her.

"He hasn't been asleep long." she informed them.

Kyle turned to Liv. "What do you want to do?" he asked his wife.

Olivia Briggs

Liv loved being able to laugh and talk like they were a couple of teenagers as they reached Jeesa's quarters and grinned before answering him " Maybe but not if we're careful" she said playfully as the chime announced their arrival and smiled as Jeesa called them in.

Seeing Elijah fast asleep next to her on the sofa made her heart melt at how utterly adorable he looked but with him not being asleep long didn't want to wake him as she knew how cranky and unsettled he could be if woken without a proper nap.

When Kyle then asked her what she wanted to do " I don't want to wake him so I'm not sure what we should do " she said honestly then looked at Jeesa " We were planning on taking him with us to the beach hotel programme we have, watch movies then take him to the beach tomorrow " she said quietly before Jeesa spoke up.

" Tell you what I'm happy to keep him for another night and then I'll bring him to you tomorrow so you can still take him to the Beach" she replied which made Liv feel a little guilty about leaving him again but at the same time it meant more alone time with her husband which they hadn't had much of since getting back together.

" What do you think ?" she asked her husband.

Kyle Briggs

Kyle felt bad about leaving Elijah with Jessa for another night, but he really didn't want to wake the little guy up.

"Well. If Jessa really doesn't mind, I guess he can stay one more night. We can just go to our quarters for now and take him to the beach when she brings him home tomorrow." he replied to Liv.

Olivia Briggs

Liv knew that Kyle would also feel bad about leaving their son for another night but at the same time trusted Jeesa with him and if they woke him up it would leave him upset and unsettled which is the last thing either of them wanted.

When he made his suggestion of going to their quarters for now and go to the Beach when Jeesa brought him home she looked at her Trill friend.

" I don't mind at all you two as it's been a pleasure having him here" she said which made Liv smile again as she looked at them all.

" Then in that case let's leave him with Jeesa go to our quarters and we'll do the beach and movie night tomorrow ".

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.